[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Steph just played rai in Kularb Len Fai before this. That's why she looks rai still. She's still in character. She's not a good rai though. She has something in her that makes her n'ek worthy but her acting speaks the opposite. She has the n'ek look but not the acting. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rally? I don't see any nang'ek qualities in her. Haha. She's tall, but idk. I'm not feeling her...and her eyes are too droopy. She looks sad all the time.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, she looks like n'ek to me. Lol. We are different sometimes. You see Ja, Noon S., and Pok as n'ek material while I think they fit supporting. Sure, their good actors but they're too average to me to lead. Stephany looks like n'ek but she doesn't have the acting chops to be n'ek. I think her eyes are pretty big and not all that droopy. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes, she looks like n'ek to me. Lol. We are different sometimes. You see Ja, Noon S., and Pok as n'ek material while I think they fit supporting. Sure, their good actors but they're too average to me to lead. Stephany looks like n'ek but she doesn't have the acting chops to be n'ek. I think her eyes are pretty big and not all that droopy. 
Yes sister. And I love them gals a lot. Haha.

Well actually, Stefany is doing an okay job acting like a child, but that doesn't mean I like her yet. Haha. And that doesn't mean I think she looks nang'ek. Haha.

I actually like this lakorn so far. I'm actually enjoying it....despite hating the fact that they're focusing on developing the story instead of focusing on Stefany. Which I've already stated numerous times. Haha. Mahalo you should join me. Plus Es is hot.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find Stephany very pretty and that's about it. Lol. She has the looks that can lead a storyline but her acting is kind of slow. She does better as weak characters because her acting style fits those naive ones. I enjoyed reading the summary but I don't think I want to sit through this. Lol. I was interested in the pairing at first but lost interest after finishing KLF. I can compliment an actor/actress but that doesn't mean I really like them enough to watch them. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I see why. Because I couldn't sit through LSL, huh? I wasn't there to cheer on Sammy with you when you wanted me to? Huh? Hahahaha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I agree with Mahalo, Steph has the look but her acting is...idk how to describe. Its not great but its not bad either. Something about her when she starts talking, sound slow to me like has no life and sounds bland.

Compared to Poo, Steph is way better lol. I dont think any actress is as bad as Poo.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'd say Steph's acting is awkward. It's neither good nor bad. You can tell she's awkward, trying but not succeeding. She's young too so the most apparent scenes are the intense ones which she does not have enough experience. Sometimes I don't understand ch7 producers. Steph could have played weak and typical nangek get experienced from her other cos and Now surely has acting chops but she's stuck with weak bullied nangek roles. Exactly what were they thinking. Instead of Pancake and Min, I'd promote heavily on Pooklook, Now and Bow. Especially the last two, I'd like to see them with Someone like Sammie, playing cousins or frenemies or parallel characters like in LSL. That would be dreams do come true.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree with you guys. So far she's actually not too bad. She's not good, but not bad either. Oh and she's way better than Poo. Hahah. No matter how not good Stephanie is, she is much better and more tolerable than Poo aka worst actress in the universe. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook, Now, and Sammy are tops at Ch.7 for me in terms of newest rising stars. Sammy's been in the game for almost ten years. She just started getting main roles. That's the definition of progress and hard work. She gained practice before shooting straight to n'ek. Same with Pooklook. Now is just a natural.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
This is my first time watching a lakorn w/ Stephany. I don't really watch ch7. Epi one seems good, I didn't finish it, maybe I will tonight. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Pooklook, Now, and Sammy are tops at Ch.7 for me in terms of newest rising stars. Sammy's been in the game for almost ten years. She just started getting main roles. That's the definition of progress and hard work. She gained practice before shooting straight to n'ek. Same with Pooklook. Now is just a natural.
Agree. They're the only rising stars from CH7 that I'm able to tolerate.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:
This is my first time watching a lakorn w/ Stephany. I don't really watch ch7. Epi one seems good, I didn't finish it, maybe I will tonight. 
Hehe. Don't watch it for Stefany watch for Es.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh my goodness, Wut is cute! I never liked him when he was p'ek but he's a hottie at 42. He doesn't look like he has aged at all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh I see why. Because I couldn't sit through LSL, huh? I wasn't there to cheer on Sammy with you when you wanted me to? Huh? Hahahaha.
Lol. Of course not. Haha. I was going to skip LSL too so I don't blame you. But Sammy's acting and the moralistic plot was too good to pass up. I enjoyed the life lessons it taught me. I even made my mother watch it so she can learn something from it also. We experience those same kind of situations firsthand. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Oh my goodness, Wut is cute! I never liked him when he was p'ek but he's a hottie at 42. He doesn't look like he has aged at all.
Is that the guy playing Stefany' s husband?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Lol. Of course not. Haha. I was going to skip LSL too so I don't blame you. But Sammy's acting and the moralistic plot was too good to pass up. I enjoyed the life lessons it taught me. I even made my mother watch it so she can learn something from it also. We experience those same kind of situations firsthand. 
Haha. One of these days I'll watch it. When I'm immuned to New. Haha.