[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
im sorry to say but geesh namkarng deserves it. she was acting like a biatch to everyone and was so ungrateful.

i love their duet scene today lol bc the inserted clips made me fin hahaha compared to their other duet scenes. it didnt bother me last wk of walapa decision but today episode was argggghhh like why u had to be so stupid lol

woooooh tmr action packed!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CHANE* I want 1!!!  :heart:  He's sooo sweet and loving..."you chose to die from me"

nam-kang got what she deserve but I wanted her to get tortured 

the repeated scene (bugoo) ..damn lakornthai don't work  :thumbdown:

love chane facial expression when walapa said if she missed and kill him he can be a ghost to come break her neck

TubbyTinker

They did their duet again lol. I like how everytime they sing their duet, it shows the different flashbacks of their relationship. That sweet kiss too...oooh the feels. "We'll love each other until eternity"

Today was filled with action and a bit of sweetness from pua ja mia ja hehehe. It was so funny when Plerng said that Chane had no "nam yah" been married for so long that he sees no progression. Chane grab Walapa hand to go do the deed and his wife asked him where he is taking her and he said to go make knomjean nam yah but she has to smash the peppers too hahahaha

Poor Nuerthong, Walapa should have let her kill Chaat. Now Chane is on the blacklist lol

Tmr is the finale noooooooooo not ready to say goodbye :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they are getting really good at KISSING!!! hehe...I love their duet, Chane is sooo damn SWEET! 

lol about the pepper and stuff  "Nam-ya"

i'm gonna MISS Pua Ja and Mia Ja

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really liked this lakorn until they added in Walapa's stupidity. Like I don't get it! Why would she decide to go and be superwoman on her own and save Na Noi by herself? They'd have a better chance of succeeding if the whole gang contributed. They would've been able to rescue Na Noi and get the radio in time. I'm kind of tired of all the war and battles. They've been going at it for the past 10 episodes with little progression. I was hoping they'd get it all done and over with by this episode and leave us one episode with lots and lots of happiness for everyone including Neua Tong and Poo Kong Samaan. But no, they got this whole karma thing all wrong. The good people die first while the bad die last. Smh. I wanted to see Neua Tong kill Chad cold-heartedly but once again, Walapa got in the way and made another person risk their life saving her. I really dislike Ch.7. 

TubbyTinker

Yeah I really thought Nuerthong was gonna kill Chaat too but Walapa had to stop her.

Btw im thinking of subbing this when i get my laptop hehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You know what looks uncomfortable? The skinny jeans these guys are wearing! Lol. I'm a woman and skinny jeans suffocate me. How do they manage to wear them so tight with junks in their trunks? Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree... that it wasn't needed. .after the confusion they could have worked as a team and nuer- tong kill chat for all he done to her...typical ch 7 ..at least it was lil compare to what they usually do. I will miss chane/walapa. ..hope they reunite soon

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Awww. I can't get enough of pua ja mia ja! I wanted some kids running around at the end, but that's ok. At least they dedicated almost half an hour displaying some happiness for us. I guess I'm happy but not fully satisfied. I'm glad the bad guys died quickly and painfully though. Not one of the worse dragged out lakorns for Ch.7 so Sammie's luck still lives on. All her lakorns have been either satisfactory for me or near satisfaction ^_^ 

TubbyTinker

The ending omg!!! Hahaha the bed scene where mia ja told pua ja to flirt with her hahaha flirt his own wife. That finger walking on her leg had me squealing and smiling hahahaha. You dont see those in lakorns haha. I hope for another reunion of these two in the near future. Fans seem to fin & jin them so hopefully ch7 takes that in consideration

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed her lakorn (evening lakorn)..love millionaire w/golf (cutie)...I've enjoyed Majority of her lakorns...I know I won't like all the lakorn she'll be in, but in general I have been entertained

OMG LOVE the bedroom scene w/the fingers and hers met his...keke...i'm miss them...hope to hear news of a reunion soon and hope they don't F---- it up like om/kwan

spanky

sarNie OldFart
really, he's a cutie....but Porshe/sammy has stolen my <3 kekeke..i missed out on some of her lakorns cuz it's ch7