[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I didnt watch today episode yet but saw some screencaps and omg finally we have some pranang scenes hehe. Tmr is another lip to lip action hehe. I like that yellow outfit on Walapa.

Yes these baddies in this lakorn is beyond evil. They even hurt the monk. I was like wow such bastards!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
I didnt watch today episode yet but saw some screencaps and omg finally we have some pranang scenes hehe. Tmr is another lip to lip action hehe. I like that yellow outfit on Walapa.

Yes these baddies in this lakorn is beyond evil. They even hurt the monk. I was like wow such bastards!!
We get real love making scenes tomorrow :)

TubbyTinker

Today episode with our pua jaa mia jaa was soooo cute! Esp the bed scene lol the inserted sound effect made the scene even funnier. Cant wait for tmr episode!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
:rant: I HATE Nam_kang!!!!! She grew up w/these ppl...OMG grrrrrrrrrrrr.... :gungirl:

the sound effects :lmao3: the duet :heart: ahhhh...BED scene...ahhhhhhhhhh....the scene where they are at the steps hahaha...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't get Walapa! Why would she feel the need to keep her stupid promise to Nam Kaang!?! Her pride and promise is not the most important thing when it comes to the lives of many in Pa Bpeun Taek. I can't believe she'd risk the lives of everyone including the only hope they have to survive to fulfill that stupid promise of hers. It's not like Nam Kaang is a righteous person in the first place. It's ok to betray her because she has done the same to them. I'm so angry. I can't even be happy that Chen and Walapa finally made love. I hate that Walapa lied to Chen. He never once lied to her.

Everyone at Pantip is just as pissed as I am at Walapa. Lol. Some are cursing at her and what not. Raenggg. Some said to calm down because there must be a twist or something. I can't stand it anymore. I think I might go read the spoilers on Manager. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hope there's a twist. ...do spoil us!!! I didn't get to watch yet. .but I'm sure I'll be pissed to. NAM - Kang can't do anything really if she doesn't hold the promise. ..send the dude out? ? They are already in hell

TubbyTinker

I understand Walapa tho bc Namkaang threaten that if she doesnt destroy or steal the device, Na Noy will die and of course Walapa doesnt want to but in next episode poor Chane :((( but today episode was goood tho lol. I liked when Walapa was singing and Chane'face of protective was funny lol and their duet again :) hehe willing was good but a bit sad. Urgh cant Friday be tmr

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I understand that Na Noi's life is on the line, but she really shouldn't have kept it a secret from Chen. I can't comprehend why she'd let Nam Kaang come in between their marriage. I'm upset that she made love to him as a way to say sorry, not because she was ready to give him her heart. One thing she could've done was tell the gang what Nam Kaang wanted. They could use the radio to get help first, then let her run off with the radio to give to Nam Kaang without letting her know that they've already contacted help instead of faking her little stomachache. It's not like she's breaking the promise either since Nam Kaang told her to get the radio, but she did not say not to use it. Also, Nam Kaang told her not to tell Chen about their deal, but she did not say that she can't tell anyone else. Come on Walapa! You're smarter than that. If they can twist their words, you can do so too in a fair manner.   

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree w/both...the writer should have made it smarter -.- but I'm sure she gave it away has a lot to do w/how she love him and being sorry.... I won't get to watch later on 2nite

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I read some spoilers for the next episode. The action scenes are a pain to read just as much as they are a pain to watch. Read at your own risk. They aren't harmful spoilers. Lol. I just wanted to know what happened with Walapa and the radio since I'm so furious at her poor decision. I'm glad I cooled down a bit after reading the spoilers.
Falan shoots his dad by accident so Laai Seua finally dies in the next episode. The sad part is that he's happy about his father's death. That's one less person to look down on him. So what I'm disappointed about is that there isn't a twist. As Chen was getting ready to find a signal for the radio, Walapa runs off with it and used her gloves to make Chen faint during their confrontation. She brings the radio to Nam Kaang, who as expected, went back on her words and told the Kamnan gang about their deal. So Kamnan and his men were also there during the exchange. Walapa got Na Noi in exchange for the radio. However, she put a whole bunch of poisonous snakes into the bag. One of the snake bit Nam Kaang. Walapa tried to snatch the bag back but failed. She ran off with Na Noi while Chad's men chased them. They decided to separate as Walapa returned back to the mill to try and retrieve the radio.

Meanwhile, Chen wakes up and reads Walapa's letter. She apologized for doing what she did, but she cannot let Na Noi die. She told him that she loves her crazy husband (Ah baa Chen) and that she will risk her life to bring back the radio. At the mill, Walapa meets Chad who has the radio and they face off in a fight. Na Noi makes it back to their hiding spot safely just in time to tell Chen to go help Walapa. Chen goes and help Walapa. Walapa gets badly beaten by Chad and he broke the radio. Chen then comes help her in time and Chad runs off. Walapa apologizes to Chen and faints. Btw, during all that Nam Kaang is slowly dying as the venom seeps through her body.

When Walapa wakes up, she finds Chen angry and upset outside, punching the tree. She goes to talk to him and tells him she's sorry for ruining their only hope. But Chen says that he's not upset about that. What he's upset about is that she was willing to die and leave him all alone. He says he's not mad about what she had done. She did the right thing. He admires her bravery instead. Awww, I just love their relationship! As for the radio, forget about it. They'll find another way to defeat the bad guys.

Another sad spoiler, Poo Kong Samaan dies after being stabbed in the stomach by Tom :( I wanted him to have a happy ending with Deuan and Plerng. He forgave Plerng and apologized for accusing him of being a murderer. He now knows how good of a person he is and trusts that he'll be able to take care of his sister and his niece or nephew.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i love the Look Chane gave to the old pervert while singing..._yea this is MY WOMEN....

ahhh...love the bed scene.. n'k loves p'k and that her chance to fully love him...cuz after that he might be disappointed and mad be at her and she won't get a Chance to fully love him...i like how N'k initiates the kisses (checks)/hugs

the lil song and him Smiling is soo adorable...I love they way they laugh, smile and stare at each other....to bad the writer didn't do it smarter like what you said Mahalo

:facepalm: can't say I'm looking fwd to nxt ep....poor Chane ...hope there's a twist or something... :lmao:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thank goodness this is ending this week! School starts next week for me so I can't afford to watch anymore lakorns. Haha. I'm only going to watch Ruk Dtong Oum during my spare time so Rising Sun 2 and Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah will have to be put on hold along with Jao Sao Salatan and Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan. I can't check out Porshe's new lakorn with Baifern either. Darn. Good-bye summertime freedom.