[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

Misslialover

sarNie Egg
Okay, I'm totally spazzing over these two. They're definately the cutest thing ever :)  The lakorn is also beast ❤ I love it so much. Friday tomorrow! Can't wait :DD Yay! 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Was there not that much scene of Chane & Walapa today? I havent watched it yet since i have to catch up to DKD & HT. Usualy i'll see bunch of tag directly to sammy and all i saw was her givibg her pua ja another kiss on the cheeks hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch either. ..had to work : (

spanky

sarNie OldFart
there was limited scenes but they were still cute...

they were hiding behind the tree and I was thinking, Kiss! Kiss! and n'k gave p'k a kiss on the cheek  :pervie:

awww...n'k is hurt and get's kidnapped....I hope she's not taken captive for to long....Chen gotta go save his "TEE RUK"

lovestar

sarNie Adult
They are definitely dragging the lakorn. now there's another new villain, but nevertheless i liked this episode because it was interesting for me.
now i wanna see chane get mad at the people who dare shoot his wife

spanky

sarNie OldFart
omg omg...i love that n'k kisses p'k on the cheek....yes that looks like that same shirt w/the blood stain...next ep wahoo....Chen save his TEE RUK and then mouth to mouth :kiss2:

did the talk show aired yet??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
omg omg...i love that n'k kisses p'k on the cheek....yes that looks like that same shirt w/the blood stain...next ep wahoo....Chen save his TEE RUK and then mouth to mouth :kiss2:

did the talk show aired yet??
Idk. It's going to be difficult to find it since it's Ch.7 after all. Everything is copyrighted and difficult to find on Youtube.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
:rant:  :cry1:  :cry1:

watchlakorntv???? 

just notice that their initials are the same but backward

PS & SP

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Lol. Today was interesting even though there wasn't much cute scene. I adored walapa kissing chane it was cute . When I saw her get shot snd jumped in the river with blood. I was like noooooooo. And how worry chane was. Droolllllls

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just finished ytd ep and i loved that kiss on the cheeks. And ooooh seperation, nooo hopefully chane finds walapa soon. And eventho their shifting gear and focusing on villains now, i still find it interesting lol. They have so many baddies and it makes my heart beat fast hagaha bc idk who will get caught or who will die like with nuerthong's case. I dont find the lakorn dragging---yet lol. Another kiss to look forward to tho hehe

The show hasnt aired yet. Will let u guys know when it does