[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
good drama 
at first, the beginning wasn't catchy, but as i patiently watch, it got better
i just don't like it how it's always the same pplz 
don't ch.7 have a lot of actors n actresses?
why can't they mix them up with some ch. 5 more? or newbies?
well can't wait for the next eps to come out

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ch7 does over-use the actors...but Sammy and Porche are not 1 of those over-used actor...Sammy had 1 lakorn - bodyguard Sao 2 yrs ago? Porche last lakorn was that long ago to? porche fairy new....Sammy had many supporting roles

Granted I don't follow lot of ch7 lakorn but these 2 actor is not always used...hopefully after this it is...anyone know the rating?

Over used actor for ch7 is Weir, Min, Om, Kwan, Mai, Vee, New, Pancake (but not so much now as before)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
In spicy forum their first couples of eps have high rating so im guess they are doing fine since ch 7 usually has more view. Iono??? Dont quote me in that but yes sammie snd Porsche has never worked together and I am happy I gave thus lakorn a chance. At first I was gonna try to watch it because of sammie. Im a big fan of her too. Then iono they have chemisty and I just enjoyed. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love sammy as well and gave it a chance and LOVE it...she made me become a fan of Porche...but I think i can only watch him w/sammy keke....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I liked Porshe from Sanae Bangkok with Gunjaezol. Its a musical tooo. You guys should give that lakorn a try. That was the last lakorn i really enjoyed of his and that was 3 years ago? Lol im getting that spazz feeling from that lakorn for this lakorn as well.

Anywho today episode ended at the good part. Friday needs to come like tmr haha they will finally sing their duet and confess their love. I cheated and read the spoilers and omggggggg spazzzzz mode hahahaha

TubbyTinker

Oh forgot to mention, for those of u who wants to watch this lakorn & other lakorns in HD (since ch7 went digital HD like omg everything so clear lol) u can watch at bugaboo.tv. its now available for international view so yep yep i get to see their kiss scenes so clear and vivid now hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes. I've been watching it on Bugaboo also and they update new episodes right away. Hooray! No more hunting for Ch.7 lakorns on Youku or waiting for Watchlakorn.

CR: Ningwing IG/ as tagged

spanky

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the spoiler! Plz spoil me more! i love Chane/Wunapa!!! Thank for the new link..I went to watchlakorn and there no new update, now I can watch the recent ep.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jealous Chane...haha him imitating N'k Dancing...he jelly when they practice and leave on mad...

"Ja, Mae Ja"  :pervie: The kiss on the shoulder is soo  :weee: Their Eyes are already twinkling w/love

How will it be when he see his "old" love

Hehe..him running away from Nam-Kang and not wanting her to hip-bump him...his facial expression of  :numchuck:

next ep - Does n'k get kidnap?? Can't wait til next fri...confession and more XOXO

I'm a total FANGIRL for Proche And Sammy...where can I petition for these two to pair up!

TubbyTinker

ok heres the translation from manager online. Hopefully lakorn script goes right on the spot bc sometimes they leave stuff out. so this scene happened after Walapa gets bitten by a snake and they're at the house. Chane came looking for her after Nuerthong [his ex told him something]

"Walapa, where were you? I went back to see you at the clinic but doctor said you were awake but didn't want to rest there."
"It's just a snake bite, not like I got shot. It's boring just laying there."

Walapa was about to go inside the bedroom when Chane decided to yell out, "I went to go see Nuerthong and I know what she told you."
Walapa stopped shortly, "Nuerthong also told you?"
"Yes. She told me everything word per word." Walapa quickly went inside the bedroom and locked the door. Chane stood there smiling while flashing back to what Nuerthong had told him. [Okay during the flashback, Chane went to go see Nuerthong after wanting to know what she and walapa talked about. Nuerthong told Chane that Chane and Walapa love each other and that they should admit to their feelings.]

Walapa was standing next to the door also thought back to when Nuerthong told her that Chane loves her but was interrupted by chane's knock on the door.

"Open the door walapa, we need to talk."
"No, we have nothing to talk about."
"But Nuerthong told me that you love me."
Walapa was startled, "I never loved you. Go away, I don't want to see your face."

Chane slowly stepped away from the door, "Right now I know how I feel. I won't let this opportunity of you knowing how you feel slip away walapa. Just prepare yourself" Chane gave a smirk.

Walapa looked out her window and saw Chane singing/dancing downstairs and he yelled up at her, "Nuerthong told me you love me. I just need confirmation from you. If you don't lie to yourself and I won't lie to myself, tonight we'll be on 'cloud nine' (aka heaven)."
"Heaven?!! Stupid Chane! Dirty mind!"
"No, I don't mean that! What I mean by heaven is I love you, you love me, we love each other. Why don't we make each other happy and go up to cloud nine."
"Pervert! Before you go to heaven, why don't you go to hell first!" walapa quickly went and grabbed her gun to shoot chane. chane quickly closed his eyes but Walapa just shot down to the ground to threaten him.

"See you love me, that's why you don't dare to shoot me."
"Don't be full of yourself. Just because I didn't shoot you doesn't mean that I admit to loving you."
"Now if I climb up to see you and you don't shoot me, I'll take it as you love me Walapa."

Chane took the ladder and started climbing. walapa still held the gun in her hands, "Chane, don't do this."
"My life is in your hands now Walapa. How our love will end is up to you and only you." Chane continued up the ladder slowly.

"Go down Chane. don't come up here."
"You want to chase me away. You don't want to accept my heart. Want to lie to yourself. You have a choice right in your hand. that's your right. go ahead and shoot me."

Walapa glanced at the gun in her hand, "Don't challenge me Chane."
"Nuerthong is right. I locked my heart for too long even when no one tried to lock it except for myself. today, I am opening all my heart to you."
Chane was fully on the same floor as Walapa, standing before her, with the gun pointing straight at him.

"This is your last chance to run away from your feelings Walapa."

Chane anticipated while Walapa teared up and slowly pulled down the gun, looking into Chane's eyes.
"You don't have to say but your action speaks all Walapa."

The two almost kissed when the ladder that Chane is standing broke and Chane fell to the floor.

Walapa helped Chane up the stairs after falling.

"That's what you get. I should have left you sleeping outside."
"Are you that stubborn to let me sleep outside hurting like that tee ruk."
"Stop right there Chane. i didn't even admit to anything yet."
"But your actions was the answer."
Chane gently grabbed Walapa shoulders, "I love you Walapa. From now on, I won't run away from my feelings."
"I love you too."
"Now we finally will become husband/wife in behavior and reality right?"
"i change my mind."
Chane was confused, "Change your mind? Changing your mind of not loving me anymore?"
"I admit to loving you so i won't change my mind on that. But I'm still mad at the fact that you tricked me into marrying you so I'm not ready to be your wife." (She means having sex lol)
"what the heck Walapa. We're married and we love each other."
"So what? We love each other, we see each other everyday. We go through thick and thin together. Why can't you just wait until I'm ready, tee ruk, pretty please. I want you to prove to me that our love can be like 'til death do us part' that's when I'm willing to be yours whole heartedly and physically, okay Chane tee ruk?"

Walapa playfully pinched his cheeks and softly kissed his forehead. Chane soften up and agreed with Walapa.

Like omg  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  that last scene better not get changed in the actual lakorn hehehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is the next EP?! OMG  :woot2:  :drools:  :drools:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :weee:  :pervie:  :crush:

Thank you for the translation, have me grinning from EAR TO EAR

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chane *Swoon* worthy...I love how there's no crazy mis-understanding and LOTS of HUGS and KISSES!!! EYE GLAZING*

TubbyTinker

Mahalo said:
I didn't read the spoilers so I'll scream with you guys next week. Lol. I like sweet surprises. 
Yes thats why i had to force myself to stop reading more hahaha sweet surprises are the best when its unexpected