[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hehehe. I'm glad that I have you all to spazz with in here. I remember being alone in the Bodyguard Sao thread. Yay! More fans for Sammie :) And Porshe of course.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Im a fan of sammie just they need to promote her more. Lol. I watched bodyguard Sao but like mahalo said it was lonely. I didn't want to wat h because I would of talk to myself . Btw this is my first p orsh lakorn

spanky

sarNie OldFart
this is also my 1st porche lakorn...he remake sanae bangkok (i saw the original) but didn't get a chance to see it...and ch7 ban ...

i stayed up all night watching the 3 ep and kept watching the ending title for their preview of their interaction.... :dance3:  :woot2:

I liked bodyguard sao but I kind of lost interest...love sammie! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I doubt there are subs for this lakorn T__T Hopefully, someone picks this lakorn up to sub though.

And really!? This is your guys' first time seeing Porshe act? I adore him, he's such a great actor!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'll spam with u girls since i am really liking the first 3 episodes so far. Like at first i thought sammy & porshe would look awkward together but omg their scenes together are freaken cute! Cant wait until Chane falls for Walapa bc he still loves his gf now. I wonder why he pretended to rape her tho. Im glad i gave this lakorn a chance.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving this lakorn so far as well. Sammy is doing a fabulous job as always and Porshe is good too. I didn't think I would really like their pairing but they sure proved me wrong. After this, I hope Ch 7 will continue to give Sammy more lead roles since she deserves it. Besides, she's definitely one of the better actresses for them along with Min Pechaya and Baifern. 

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yes she is. Lol I see some older photo and it does look like p orsh gain some chubbs on his face. But in a cute way. Also yes..

He pretend to rape her because he wasn't gonna go back in town safe after what he did, so he going to use na ack as key to go back safe because she is the daughter of the mom who is with the bad guy dad.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I dont want to spam but I have seen some photos of them kissing in bed. (Whiling dreaming) lol. It will be soon be seen upcoming eps. Cant wait..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YinGgyTASTIC said:
I dont want to spam but I have seen some photos of them kissing in bed. (Whiling dreaming) lol. It will be soon be seen upcoming eps. Cant wait..

You should definitely share those photos! xD

spanky

sarNie OldFart
limited pra'nang interaction in ep 4, but they are good/touchy/fun interaction

From the preview it seems that p'k takes responsibility for n'k...I think n'k moves in w/p'k...saw her suitcase in the room w/him ...It probably going to be the force kiss in b-room scene  :woot2: :drools:  ...since she will live w/him, I hope to see more of them in 2morrow ep....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see he drama so bad ! But I can't through nmy mobile phone. I don't have any computer.Love Sammy :(