[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
well, the lakorn in general is Fulled packed w/sweetness, I got cavities...so i'm not surprise w/the spoiler...Glad P'k is upfront about it...you have good self control, if I can read thai....spoiler crazy here...

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Lol. Yea, I like how there's no misunderstanding between the couple. They usually fix it together with cheeks kissing and teasing

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just watched ep 9 and it just keeps getting better and better.
The best part was when Walapa told Chane off for being rude to her mother and she started crying.
He didn't realise how much it hurt her and he hugged her straight away (the best back hug I've seen in my life!!!).
And then he said 'you have to forgive me', and at that moment he looked at her like she meant the world to him. It was the most sweetest, beautiful stare, like if you looked for too long,you'd be hypnotised.
He then touches her face gently, plants a kiss on her forehead so softly, like both of them could break if even the littlest noise was heard, and my favourite scene, when he touched her forehead with his.
Best 20 seconds of my life, and I've replayed it 20 times. The music was good too.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I know Friday seems like another year to me.
I wish ch7 would upload more bts footage of the cast. I've been watching the same video over and over again of Porshe and Sammy pranking the crew members on Songkran Day.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
please share the Link when it does?!! I can watch their scene over and over  :drools:  :heart:

Is it bad, I don't feel sorry that Nam-Kang -.- by get "R" ....her malice attempt to throw acid on n'k face made me dislike her.....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't feel bad either because she likes to flaunt herself around. Luckily, the guys in Pa Bpeun Taek are respectable and don't actually take advantage of her. They look, but don't touch. Lol. Guys will be guys. But she messed with the wrong person when it comes to Chad. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yea I didn't think namkarng will go that far into wanting to throw acid on walapa face. I thought she was just those cookoo nangrais haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I did to, I love how Chane does not give into her and try to avoid her

When she slept over 

"Your only get to sleep over because MY WIFE allowed it"

"Wulapa, If you wanted her to leave, I don't have a problem telling her so"  :dance3:

TubbyTinker

BT_forever said:
Does anyone know the title of the song Porshe & Sammie sang at 7 See Concert together ? 
I believe its called Rao Ruk Gun Reu Kae Fun Pbai meaning "We love each other or is it just a dream"

TubbyTinker

No bc theyre still.filming right now but if I were to guess probably around 18-20 episodes. Ch7 lakorn.usually end around there now

spanky

sarNie OldFart
wow, not that I don't LOVE them...that really long....I hope they keep up the sweet scenes and don't Drag it...but since it's ch7....I won't hold my breath...There's always the FFW button...I hope they won't add stupid misunderstanding to it...and keep up pra'nang hugs, stares and kisses

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pin Anong was good and it ended at 22 episodes! Lol. Well that's only because they had two scripts written. One was written for it to end at 15 episodes and if it did well, they had an extended script prepared. As for Bodyguard Sao, it ended at 17 episodes, and it wasn't so bad. I hope this will end around 15 to 17 episodes. If it was Ch.3, I wouldn't be worried, but Ch.7 does have a history of ruining a good lakorn by dragging it out. However, since Porsche and Sammie are less known, maybe they won't add dumb things to the script to keep the audience fan-crazed. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is there a link to the talk show w/them?! Plz n ty!!

When I see them look @ each other, all I can think of is kiss! Kiss!!