[Ch7] Plaeng Ruk (Mirabilis)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So happy Alexandra and Weir will reunite again. Been waiting for this couple to pair up again. Wait so long that thought it will never happen.
Love them in Plaeng Ruk Rim Fung Kong. :dance1: :clap: :clap2:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg for real yay so happy same as u too. I am wait for them too love to see finally it happen hope it real miss them alot. I love the news on kan pak when she come back to bangkok and she call weir the first Lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
altho I'm happy they're reuniting but it's for Mirabillis? arent those for evening lakorns and I'm sure CH7 sint putting Weir in evening lakorns

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg for real yay so happy same as u too. I am wait for them too love to see finally it happen hope it real miss them alot. I love the news on kan pak when she come back to bangkok and she call weir the first Lol
Yeah she was cute in kan pak and Weir was cute when talking about her too. I was happy she finally came back from her studies and was thinking would be so nice to see her and Weir pair up again and it really happen, Yay. hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
altho I'm happy they're reuniting but it's for Mirabillis? arent those for evening lakorns and I'm sure CH7 sint putting Weir in evening lakorns
I'm sure must be for prime time lakorn. Probably CH7 gave Mirabillis a chance to produced for prime time now.

myheromike

Aaahhh glad to know u like pinky and weir too. I love pinky and weir too they're cute. Very do want to see both of them in lakorn again,but to sad she not in their channel anymore anyway i heard a news that if channel7 have a very good role for her to play again she would love to back too. Also want to see Mai and weir too they are my fav coulpe in ch7 too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aaahhh glad to know u like pinky and weir too. I love pinky and weir too they're cute. Very do want to see both of them in lakorn again,but to sad she not in their channel anymore anyway i heard a news that if channel7 have a very good role for her to play again she would love to back too. Also want to see Mai and weir too they are my fav coulpe in ch7 too.
Glad we both like Pinky and Weir. Yeah hope she can come back and pair up with Weir again cause they have such great chemistry and make very cute perfect match.

myheromike

Yeah they're very perfect match like u said.and ahuh hope they will pair up as soon as they can. Do u know they already confirm this lakon or still be news ka,Pray they already confirm this repair na ja.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah they're very perfect match like u said.and ahuh hope they will pair up as soon as they can. Do u know they already confirm this lakon or still be news ka,Pray they already confirm this repair na ja.
it's not fully confirm yet. but some what confirm cause was in the lists of Ch7 lakorns that planned to make this year 2012. i think will confirm after Weir done with filming one of his lakorn probably done with khun daed first. and Mirabilis done with fillming their present lakorn Game kamalo first. hopefully i won't get yell at if turn out the news is false. haha. i have high hopes to see Weir and Alexandra pair up again too.

myheromike

oh yeah me too if they did like that :rant:

u know i very scary to get high hope for something,if i get high hope or show it up then it will be like they tease on me and i am always disappoint this those thing(as my feel i'm like this way for myself) also if i dont get this :woot2: :woot2: to much then i will feeling llike the thing is start to happen step by step,but if i get :woot2: then feel like everything start to gone or still the same thing lol... maybe i am an unlucky girl

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah me too if they did like that :rant:

u know i very scary to get high hope for something,if i get high hope or show it up then it will be like they tease on me and i am always disappoint this those thing(as my feel i'm like this way for myself) also if i dont get this :woot2: :woot2: to much then i will feeling llike the thing is start to happen step by step,but if i get :woot2: then feel like everything start to gone or still the same thing lol... maybe i am an unlucky girl
i feel the same, i tried not to get my hopes up too high cause scare of disappointment too. but it's hard not to. but i don't know this month(march) i've been getting good news continously. so hope i get really lucky. people live with hopes, it's scary to bring our hopes up high cause it's heart broken when our hopes is destroys, but we just have to manage and continue having hopes again. so i say keep up the happy thoughts but save spaces for disappointment too so we won't be so heart broken when it doesn't come true. ^_^

myheromike

Hahahaha yeah ur right.we save spaces for some disappoint so when it not come true then it will not hard so much for ourself... Right now I think I will give all the hope is up to 50% no more 100% if I give 100% when It's not come true then the most hurt is coming back to me not for their so now on I think I will get only for 50% for everything that still not happen. When everything is happen and end then I will get it up 60%,but if this happen like I'm thinking on my mind then yes 100% for all the thing I wish or hope for.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad there was confirmation again that this lakorn will really get to make. they said Ch7 confirm this lakorn will get to make since beginning of the year. it's really produce by Mirabilis company. many confuse this company does evening lakorns, why Weir play for evening. but they said now Ch7 let companies that make evening lakorns who make high rating, get step up to do for prime time lakorns too. so this is prime time lakorn. can't wait till they do fitting and start filming. can't believe Weir&Alexandra will get to reunite again Yay!!! :woot2:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to heard the news ja thank for update. Can wait to see the fitting um did they really comfirm that this lakorn is belong to weir and alexandra right, I mean if the confirm pranang is weir and Alexandra?

omg she look so freaken sexy n hot in her new song
someone in pantip confirm it. probably inside source people. they confirm twice already. sound pretty trustful. but again things can change. so won't have high hopes. wait for confirmation again from the cast.