[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
NOOOOOOOO, SOMEONE MOVED IT INTO THE 'OLD LAKORN' SECTION ALREADY!!!! WAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :cry:
It have to be move into the old section because Vee & Pancake lakorn is airing on the 4. There wasn't enough days to let it stay in currently section if Vee & Pancake lakorn didn't air this week and it air next week I won't have movie it and let it stay in the currently section for a few more days before moving it to the old section but Vee & Pan lakorn is airing today.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1344076842' post='873746']
Awwww.... Hey it's still pretty new to us so it's all that matters. Lol. Wonder what the rating will be for the last epi and the lakorn as a whole.
[/quote]

Ur right, it will always be fresh in mind! plus, dancy just wanted to see me cry!! lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ok...i just started watching this lakorn two weeks ago b/c i heard it got 7 episodes extensions....so i thought, "hey, it must be really good for them to extend it that many episodes".... so i watched it...and omg....

i don't think i've ever found Weir as hott as he is in here!!! always shirtless!!! *fans self

and seriously, i love all those lovey dovey scenes between Weir and Min b/c it got me giggling, cringing...everything that you would do when it's too much to handle!!! i really do want to see them in another future lakorn! their chemistry is freaking awesome and all those real kisses...who can complain?!

dcloveyr

sarNie Egg
Hi all, I am a newbie here.
I really love this lakorn. It is the best lakorn I've see so far. The best of script, actor and directing.
and really love Weir - Min, the best couple, so sweet...so cute.
It ended.....so sad...
Hope Weir and Min have lakorn together soon...
I have youku channel. So if you guys can not find out the online video, can visit here: http://u.youku.com/dcloveyr .
I upload PA lakorn from ep9 to ep22 and some cut scene, MV by myself.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok...i just started watching this lakorn two weeks ago b/c i heard it got 7 episodes extensions....so i thought, "hey, it must be really good for them to extend it that many episodes".... so i watched it...and omg....

i don't think i've ever found Weir as hott as he is in here!!! always shirtless!!! *fans self

and seriously, i love all those lovey dovey scenes between Weir and Min b/c it got me giggling, cringing...everything that you would do when it's too much to handle!!! i really do want to see them in another future lakorn! their chemistry is freaking awesome and all those real kisses...who can complain?!
omg, late late!!! u better get caught up on the action. i'm about to rewatch it!!! hehehe

Hi all, I am a newbie here.
I really love this lakorn. It is the best lakorn I've see so far. The best of script, actor and directing.
and really love Weir - Min, the best couple, so sweet...so cute.
It ended.....so sad...
Hope Weir and Min have lakorn together soon...
I have youku channel. So if you guys can not find out the online video, can visit here: http://u.youku.com/dcloveyr .
I upload PA lakorn from ep9 to ep22 and some cut scene, MV by myself.
Welcome, and thanks for sharing ur channel with us!!! love your mv....i melted!!! hehehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1344549467' post='874750']
LOL. It was the best and hottest willing scene in the lakorn. :dance1: :dance1:
[/quote]

i know! *sigh*, i hope they have more lakorns together. i instantly became a min fan after pin anong...better yet, a PANKY (Pin Aong N' Khun Yai) or MAW (min and weir) fan. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OO!! look at what i found...i just got hooked to the song jai ruk from another thread, so i went on youtube and found this!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I wanna cry when I came back here again, very miss khun yai and pin. When they move this threat to another section my heart was melt like khun yai said for pin. i just crying done on the morning cuz of kidteung khun yai and pin soooooooooooooooooooo much,then came here again oh no maybe need to cry again.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I wanna cry when I came back here again, very miss khun yai and pin. When they move this threat to another section my heart was melt like khun yai said for pin. i just crying done on the morning cuz of kidteung khun yai and pin soooooooooooooooooooo much,then came here again oh no maybe need to cry again.
me too! kid teung pin and khun yai mak mak tee diow! thae ya raung hai or else i will raung hai too! lol

mia07

Introvert
Kid tueng Khun Yai and Pin every day and every night. :cry: This is my favorite MV of them so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwo7giYkLpI

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1344908872' post='875392']
Kid tueng Khun Yai and Pin every day and every night. :cry: This is my favorite MV of them so far.
[/quote]

omg, i looooove this video!!! ur so talented!!! hehe sweeeet!! thanks for sharing!!

[quote name='dcloveyr' timestamp='1344181418' post='873918']
All kiss scene cut by myself

Hope you guys like it.
[/quote]

haha just saw this clip too! it's insane how many kiss and intimate scenes they had! i think in the history of lakorns, pin anong literally had the most kiss and lovey dovey scenes. THANKS for putting this together!