[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Normally I am not a Ch 7 fan but this lakorn really has me hooked! Maybe it's Weir LOL

I've only seen one other Weir lakorn and that was the one he had with Kwan; As for Min I am not a fan of hers but she really has spicy chemistry with Weir so even though she is tooo nice and way too gullible I will watch it for the sweet scenes between the two of them...everything else I fast forward through..Haha I'm bad!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
what days this lakorn air? hope this lakorn is not dragging in the middle.
I think it's Friday to Sunday...I heard it's about 19 episodes maybe? It may drag if it goes that far...I read on a lakorn blog that they will get divorced but Pin will realize Yai is innocent and get back with him at the end...not sure if this is what will happen...

Asy

sarNie Immature
19 episodes? Yup it's so long actually (it's normal too for some 'hit' lakorns for CH7).

mia07

Introvert
As long as there's not a lot of dragging and going back and forth, I will be fine. So far, it's pretty straight forward. Their chemistry is just amazing.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Weir has most chemistry with are Mint, Mai Davika and Kwan. Hope he pair with Mai again.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I need to watch it again I miss on the first part when I watch it at live.

mia07

Introvert
Thanks for the SCs. Only saw the first two parts of epi 11 and my heart was racing already. Yai does look like a little boy. ^__^ Oh man, I was hoping that Parn will end up with Jean, but seems like he will likely end up with Nee. Parn & Jean reminds me of Chai and Kare from Wong Wein Hua Jai - always bickering.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I also hope that Parn will end up with Jean. I've thought about it since he sent the dog to Jean's clinic. :(

somp9

sarNie Adult
sorry to ask but i'm just curious: how old is Mint? she is new for CH7 and has been in few lakorns but she can acts so well in kissing/bed scenes and close intimate. They seem not shy at all for love scene. Over all, their acting are great/good chemistry and the lakorn is good.
Compare to Yadech for CH3, they haven't play like Mint and Weir for these type of scen yet. They still shy doing love scene.

mia07

Introvert
^ I think Min is probably like 23. LOL. I would say she feel comfortable doing it because of her fondness towards Weir. Hehe. I just finished epi. 11 and there a lot of sweet scenes between the two. I couldn't stop blushing. ^___^ I just have a feeling that it's going to be depressing tomorrow, according to the preview. *Sigh

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahaha same as u ohMia. I don't want to see anything else,all I want to see is Yai n pin cute scene,sweet scene and willing scene lol.... Tomorrow seem like they don't have much cute scene on or maybe they didn't show on the preview hehehehe. This lakorn made me watch with smile and something with angry too anyway i hope now on they will get more together.