[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Omg pin is getting on my nerves with her being so in LOVE with nat she need to stop thinking n being faithful with this fool...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
While waitibg for da next epi. I went back and rewatch all da last epi in sub...OMG i'm so in love with Khun Yai and Pin Anong....hehehehe and da smart friend of Khun Yai ParnPawaai hehehehe can this lakorn get any better than this!!! :-D

karam

sarNie Egg
omg i am so in love with this lakorn, i love weir and min (lol i was just watching so i was about to type pin lol anyways...) they are so cute together, they have so much chemistry, i am just so in love, i havn't been this into a lakorn in a while, but omg i have to say i hate how pin is in love with nat, ugh i hate it--lol just cuz i love her with yai--honestly i love it when the main guy gets jealous because of another guy and absolutely hate when there are other girls around the main guy, but for some reason in this lakorn i would rather see pin get jealous man she needs to start loving yai--------i just watched ep 4 can't wait for next ep

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@karam hahahah I am so agree with u... Yeah I want to see pin get jealous and love Yai more. Also I hate how pin is so in love with nat too. I'm very hate this guy nat.

Mars231

sarNie Egg
I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but here's another kiss scene to look forward to...hehe. It looks like another lip to lip kiss scene but longer..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Pin kissing Khun Yai...they look like a "real" couple. The way he's sleeping her lap. I went from not even a fan of Min to 100% shipping them. This does not happen often, especially with CH7 couples. These two are waaaaay too freaking cute together.

Pin's love for Nat doesn't bother me. I understand it's her first love, but I don't think it's love like that. To me, it's more like she truly cares about him. The memories make it seem like it's love. She made a promise and she held onto that promise.

mia07

Introvert
Lol. He looks a bit disappointed towards the end of the vid (probably because he didn't get the lip kiss) haha but a kiss is a kiss. So sweet. Thanks!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Totally hate pin mom. She is so bias toward Yai. I'm so mad when they got married and ppin keeps thinking bout na. Ugh

But im loving min n weir.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahaha 2herojj that what's I don't like about in this lakorn... She still thinking nat on they first night after the wedding Very hate this thing. I like all everything about Yai n pin in here,but still not perfect for me cuz she fall to much for nat n she take good care everything nat have get to her. Almost said love for this lakorn, gosh still having one problem with this suck thing so the love gone n only have like on it.

But yeah love weir and min or yai n pin. Hope they will get more lakorn soon after this lakorn end or later like one month after this plz

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
all those kiss scene..if wier and min don't end up liking each other after the lakorn ends...they must really be good actors.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Update from Pantip
I'm gonna crazy!!!!! Can't wait for this Friday.....

"They were gossip that between of filming this scene Weir pretended to laugh, because he was very shy after he looked at Min face "
I really want them both have a real date..damn!!!