[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I don't think that Hem and Min look that bad together either. Hopefully, in the near future he and Min will have a leading role together.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
After weir cuts his hair he looks so handsome .

I like them together too hopefully they get to play more lakorn together n the future. This is mom's first drama that I watch.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
XQdXPoOsauU[/MEDIA]
GREED SALOP!!! i love this teaser!!! thanks for sharing....

I hate pin mom and the love pin give to nat,Very mad don't like it :rant: :rant:

all pic credit to sunny @spicy

today epi

tomorrow wedding
:woot2: :woot2:
thanks for sharing..... the pictures are getting me super excited now and p'Wier is soooo Handsome!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot: :dance1:

Oh yeah....waaaaaaaay hotter! I love how close they are too. Like glued to each other. I think Min has finally find her match. I actually like her in here. Who knows... I might just become a fan.
haha migh just become a fan? nahhh your already a fan just talking about it lol :dance3:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I hate pin mom and the love pin give to nat,Very mad don't like it :rant: :rant:
Why do you hate Pin's mom? she such a nice person and shes very quiet too. If you meant the mean lady that's always with that one guy then she's not Pin's mom but Pin's mom boss..

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@moey_ I'm not talking the step mom,i am talking about pin mom ja. Why I do hate pin mom cuz she away say bad word about Yai or I think yesterday epi she said something like a mean person like Yai he will never die on the way. This how I hate pin mak mak.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG could this lakorn get any better than this!!! I'm so in love with Khun Yai & Pin!!! They are like a heavenly made couple frim heaven!!! Thanks for all da clip pic!! Looking forward for more!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Can wait can wait......... So excite finally khun Yai cut his hair.... Oh look like pin doesnt the guy catch pin when she almost fall is Yai. Hope this time u will turn to love Yai na pin cuz he is clean and more handsome then ur heartless nat

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for the nxt episode.

The part where Yai pays for the dinner was so hilarious and also the part Yai thought pin had killed herself LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Triango...I think I am already!

So much skinship for a Thai drama...I looooove! I am liking Min's acting in here. She goes so perfectly with Weir. Her past dramas never caught my attention because the chemistry was lacking...even with Om. I was very disappointed because I had high hopes for the pairing. She's much skinnier in here though.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I thought Bandai Dok Rak was a boring lakorn. I'm more sad than disappointed because I love Om and Min so much but I couldn't find the chemistry between them. But I do hope they'll have a future lakorn with top jub storyline lmao.

Anyway, I'm so used to Khun Yai's ugly appearance that I don't find it ugly anymore...and it's so strange to see clean Khun Yai haha.

I'm also wondering Parn will end up with who either Tatsanee or Jin.