[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
^Look how cute Weir was. Spreading his legs widely like that to adjust Min's height :coverlaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbq8PhbmrsE&feature=g-all-u&context=G2e54d25FAAAAAAAAAAA

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow not bad, not bad...will this will be on my must seen list...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They look good together but I don't see any sparks in opening pics. Hope there will be some chemistry at the least.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Agree. He was so handsome in DDH. For some reason he looks very worn-out nowadays

Weir is not the best or young looking pra'ek but I do like him the most. I like that he's very natural looking and not all made up like alot of other pra'eks. Weir seems very easy going and low maintenance. No to mention more manly than the other pre'eks.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow wonder wat da story line...Min and Wier make a cute pair...thanks for da photo guys

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You for the picture!!! oo..... Weir and Mint look good together. I have a feeling this lakorn is going to be something about Farming or relating to it.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think it kinda like that too cuz when I watch the click I think weir say something about the farm too. :nailbiter: can't wait for this one, look like min n weir will be a cute couple together :thumbsup:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i am not sure about this kind of pic are in here or not but they say fitting hairstyle pin anoong so i just want to share.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha has Weir been working out....hes got more meat than he usually have and didnt have a body like that before...or was this photoshop only?