[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
yvang said:
Is anyone English subbing this lakorn?
Not that I know of. It's difficult to sub Ch.7 lakorns due to copyright infringements. Their accounts tend to get terminated.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is good when I don't like sad lakorn esp rival sister with same man. I will be more mad if peun sleeps with lor. Let's hope not. It would be disgusting n I don't know I can tune in more. I hate peun already mean jealousy. I like pang n lor their honest nice like it how she's strong headed. I wonder how they r going to the city since I see them dress up n pang in a school uniform

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
little22 said:
This is good when I don't like sad lakorn esp rival sister with same man. I will be more mad if peun sleeps with lor. Let's hope not. It would be disgusting n I don't know I can tune in more. I hate peun already mean jealousy. I like pang n lor their honest nice like it how she's strong headed. I wonder how they r going to the city since I see them dress up n pang in a school uniform
They will sleep together. Lor will end up being with both sisters. Disgusting, I know. You will see this in the OST video. 

shy_Vanggirl

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Not that I know of. It's difficult to sub Ch.7 lakorns due to copyright infringements. Their accounts tend to get terminated.
Okay thanks. I guess I'll have to watch it without subs.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
They will sleep together. Lor will end up being with both sisters. Disgusting, I know. You will see this in the OST video. 

Ewww...who slept with who first though?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:

Ewww...who slept with who first though?
Seems like Lor and Peun got each other first then Peun went to be a prostitute(against her will) and fell in love with some rich guy so she left Lor. After that he and Paeng got together.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Hope it's not a sad ending drama. Love Weir and Pooklook together in every scene at least for now. :)

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Oh yeah and that too. Most importantly that. Haha.

Isn't this a remake of an old film? If yes they're following the original script. I can tolerate it since the acting from the main cast is great.

I got a question.
What happened to Lor's mother?
??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
DaoRisa said:
Hope it's not a sad ending drama. Love Weir and Pooklook together in every scene at least for now. :)
I believe it'll be a sad ending. This is a tragic love story. Films have been made to depict the story. I think this is the first time a lakorn was made for it. It's in the same category as Koo Kum and Plae Gae (Mai and New's movie). Get your tissue boxes ready.

Preview for next episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThUPX9mEFnU

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember about Lor's mother but yes, this is a remake of an old award winning film. The ending will likely follow the original or else it takes away from the morals of the story. The first episode already has my heart aching for P'Lor and E-Paeng. I'm astonished on how much Pooklook has improved since her acting debut. All those private acting classes with Kru Ngor and all the advices from other seniors along with her own determination/hard work has surely paid off. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I've just done watching the movie version and I cried a bucket of tearsssssssssssss  :cry: It's so sad  :lmao:  :cry1: I don't think I can watch this lakorn version, my poor heart can't handle it. :tearybye:

Peuan was so evil from beginning until the end! :arrg:  :rant: 

Also, after watching the movie, I realized I have seen this before a very long time ago. :yes:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lakorn7 said:
Is there a full movie version available on youtube?

Yes I've just watched it.

Even though the lakorn version may not followed the same scripts, it's very spoiler alert, so whoever don't want to be spoiled don't watch the movie version, because you will regret it and not going to enjoy the roller coaster rides of this lakorn. :yes:

Here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYXGYrAAf68

cr: to the original uploader.