[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Omg. For Aimee, I'm glad I liked her before I saw FJS. Haha. She was crazy in there. Like she couldn't get any crazier. I saw a bit of her in her lakorn with Cee, but didn't even recognize her in FJS. Haha. It took me a while.
See, so you can't judge them from just one lakorn. Lol. I think Pooklook will act just fine. Her character was just annoying in Ubateehaet.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
See, so you can't judge them from just one lakorn. Lol. I think Pooklook will act just fine. Her character was just annoying in Ubateehaet.
Haha. You've got a point. We'll see how she does.

Wait. I didn't see Ubateehaet. Haha. I saw their older lakorn together. It was a daily lakorn about 35-40 mins each episode only. She played a poor gal working part time jobs everywhere, while Es played the son of a wealthy. Have you seen that?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. You've got a point. We'll see how she does.

Wait. I didn't see Ubateehaet. Haha. I saw their older lakorn together. It was a daily lakorn about 35-40 mins each episode only. She played a poor gal working part time jobs everywhere, while Es played the son of a wealthy. Have you seen that?
No, but Es was also in Ubateehaet with Pooklook. LOL. I first discovered him in there and instantly became a fan after how bubbly he played his character.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
No, but Es was also in Ubateehaet with Pooklook. LOL. I first discovered him in there and instantly became a fan after how bubbly he played his character.
Haha. I didn't watch that lakorn. Maybe I should watch it for Es.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. I didn't watch that lakorn. Maybe I should watch it for Es.
It's not very good, but I saw p'ek qualities in Es so I was happy when I started seeing him as p'ek. His character in there deserved to p'ek. He was always there for n'ek, cheering her up and all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's not very good, but I saw p'ek qualities in Es so I was happy when I started seeing him as p'ek. His character in there deserved to p'ek. He was always there for n'ek, cheering her up and all.
Haha. I'm sure it's not good. Come on it's Aum and Om.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. I'm sure it's not good. Come on it's Aum and Om.
Aum is so overrated. She was on a hiatus and that lakorn was her comeback. It was going up against Anne's first production PCKK. Big Aum supporters were so certain that Aum's lakorn will do better in ratings and knock Anne's lakorn out the ball park, but they were super salty when PCKK drew in bigger numbers and surpassed them in success.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Aum is so overrated. She was on a hiatus and that lakorn was her comeback. It was going up against Anne's first production PCKK. Big Aum supporters were so certain that Aum's lakorn will do better in ratings and knock Anne's lakorn out the ball park, but they were super salty when PCKK drew in bigger numbers and surpassed them in success.

Um, yeah. She is the most overrated actress in Thai lakorn biz, both in the acting department and looks department. I can't stress how much she's overrated. Haha. She's definitely pretty in my book, but not sexy or hot. I like her playing the sweet nang'ek, but as a feisty lady, no can do. She is beyond horrible.

Same thing is happening with Praao. Her awaited comeback that's suppose to hit the roof with it's ratings...hasn't reached double digits since episode 2. I've only been sticking with it due to Weir's hotness, Es' sweetness, and Arnut's...presence~ness. HAHA. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Um, yeah. She is the most overrated actress in Thai lakorn biz, both in the acting department and looks department. I can't stress how much she's overrated. Haha. She's definitely pretty in my book, but not sexy or hot. I like her playing the sweet nang'ek, but as a feisty lady, no can do. She is beyond horrible.

Same thing is happening with Praao. Her awaited comeback that's suppose to hit the roof with it's ratings...hasn't reached double digits since episode 2. I've only been sticking with it due to Weir's hotness, Es' sweetness, and Arnut's...presence~ness. HAHA. 
She is! I don't understand how she became sexiest woman in Thailand. Some find her classy but the photos she be taking speak the opposite. Like the one where she grabbed her boob. That was one of the first photos she had taken in attempt to be sexy. She was the first actress to do such a racy photo in a conservative society. That's why people think she's sexy because she was daring. Ever since then, everyone followed in her footsteps to bring sexiness to the Thai culture. I think Ploy and AImee Morakot are sexy. Aum's very average and tries very hard to come off as sexy. She's beautiful already. I don't see the need for her to be a sexy icon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
She is! I don't understand how she became sexiest woman in Thailand. Some find her classy but the photos she be taking speak the opposite. Like the one where she grabbed her boob. That was one of the first photos she had taken in attempt to be sexy. She was the first actress to do such a racy photo in a conservative society. That's why people think she's sexy because she was daring. Ever since then, everyone followed in her footsteps to bring sexiness to the Thai culture. I think Ploy and AImee Morakot are sexy. Aum's very average and tries very hard to come off as sexy. She's beautiful already. I don't see the need for her to be a sexy icon.
Totally! Back then I thought she was beautiful and elegant, but when I saw that pic you mentioned my view on her completely changed. When people started calling her sexiest woman, that's when I started to find her annoying. She absolutely does not have the body. Her boobs that she loves to flaunt aren't even that big to begin with. Yet people as make it seem like they're naturally nice big boobs. Haha. Seriously? I agree on Ploy and Aimee.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
@phatman and @Mahalo, couldn't agree more with you two. I like Aom to an extent. She's an okay actress but not the sexiest in Thailand. I agree with Aimee but Ploy, her eyes scare me. I don't really like Nangeks who wear contact. By the way, we are way out of topic in this thread.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
@phatman and @Mahalo, couldn't agree more with you two. I like Aom to an extent. She's an okay actress but not the sexiest in Thailand. I agree with Aimee but Ploy, her eyes scare me. I don't really like Nangeks who wear contact. By the way, we are way out of topic in this thread.
Haha. Oops. Back on topic. When is the tentative air schedule. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
what if it's action lakorn, I want Yui to do the action and not Weir.I really hate him doing action. Looks awkward. But Yui is good in action. I've been noticing that ch7 actress can do action better.

Haha. Agree! Weir, love him, but action is not his thing. Haha. I rarely watch action lakorns, but most of the ones I've seen are from CH7 so I can't say how the other channels are. Hehe.