[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg I love it mahalo!! Gahhh why they look so good how I wish that was real darn you're so good and it does look good!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: weir19/ kwanusa9/ nengkomkay/ coldplayzn/ sirikarn_tt
They look so good in black! My dreams took 8 years to happen and so far it's been satisfactory from these photos. Can't wait to watch this in motion. He keeps trying to kiss her. I hope he succeeds one day. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So that Kwan can be mad at him another 8 years? Lol
He's going to be a producer soon. Oh wells. LOL. I don't think she wants to pair up with him again anyways. It was a surprise to her when she found out who her co-star will be. Haha. I sooo want them to be in another one together but I doubt it.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ohhh my, hotness overload!! They look so hot together!! Eeeei why can't they kiss already! yes you're right mahalo if Kwan wasn't nek we would be getting kisses left to right but if nek wasn't Kwan I wouldn't be this hyped!! Hahah ahhh can't wait for more photos

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I KNOW! Me too. Lol. I was like finally. Both of them did. I like the photo of him doing her hair and she eating a cookie while looking in the mirror. Haha. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I thought I was the only one clapping and screeching like a little girl when I saw that on his ig. I swear these two, playing with my emotions.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Omgad I love that mirror photo to pieces. Gonna use it as my facebook cover photo.

Finally, she's away from those shorts. I feel like this one might have a lot of bickering and kissing. They keep on winding up next to the bed.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahah I love them in black cuz they look so SHARP! Eeei soo hot together! I know lol they are bickering outside and then each time we get new photos they be on a bed lol how about they just make love now hahaha make it a tough willing lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan and Weir were the last couple I was obsessed with before I matured. Lol. So you know it feels amazing to have them reunited. Even though it's 8 years later, it's so worth it when you see all these photos. It's an indescribable feeling. Lol. Takes me back to my teenage years and DDH days.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Really?

They were the couple that brought me back to thai lakorns. It didn't help also that during those eight years they never paired up again, which makes me more anxious for their comeback couple on-screen or even pictures.