[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Everyone has had their opening ceremony except for this lakorn. My goodness. It's always a struggle to see these two together. 

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I am anticipating for the opening ceremony? Sigh and I want to see more weir and kwan bts why o why is it taking forever...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol her eyebrows still on fleek even after getting beat up. Ughh I agree even uhh weir and min did their opening ceremony before these two! Ughh I need an opening ceremony already and uhh why are the bts dying down?!! ;(

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohh my gosh she is getting tortured left to right hmmmm... I wonder who will come and save her!! That photo looks good with nampueng and the whole gang reminds me of a pack of vampires hahah yay Kwan uploaded those photos of her and weir!! eeei i still want new photos!! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know. So far he hasn't uploaded any photos of them together :( I'm glad she likes him enough to show him off when they're together on set though. Lol. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL I know right?? hehe well i am glad shoot he didn't upload any of him and mint yet too thank goodness super happy that didn't happen! hehe and also I need more hot scenes of them!! I hope they will film new scenes lol 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. So I can't use that against him. Lol. I'm glad also. He's being fair to both ladies. Maybe he doesn't want Bella to be jealous. Lol. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL bella is on a vacation having some fun with the hashtag ourislandermoments haha it seems like she's best friends with Mo and also do u know is this lakorn supposed to have an opening ceremony already??