[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
vievier said:
Excuse me, may I know what's the meaning of "rak krai rak naan AND rak diew jai diew"?  :p
Whomever he loves, he loves for a very long time. He's a one heart and one woman man.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: kwanusa9_officialfanclub/ kwanusa9/ as tagged
Weir's upset that Kwan keeps ignoring him. Little does he know that Kwan admires him from afar. Lol. She just doesn't have the courage to confess her feelings for him. Hehe.  Can we please get some real kisses??? I wonder how she feels with Weir's half naked self around her. LOL. 

Girly fell hard for him. Lol.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Llmaooo love your posts mahalo thanks for the updates goshhh nearly killed me ahh finally so close to each other Lol yay for another photo haha seems like he sneaked in there or something haha Weir is like in deep thoughts. He's probably thinking man is she going to give me ugly looks again or is she going to look me in the eye this time. Lol Kwan is like he is in there? I gotta make sure he ain't looking hahah I love that photo of them Omgg his head on her shoulders ahh crazy imaginations now gosh haha she must be like he has gotten stronger from ddh hahah I want some carrying scenes! Oh and kisses please!!! I love how she's actually playful with him in that photo and off topic but Geesh I'm so slow lol I didn't know Kwan broke off with the ai dude again second time well I'm glad for now she's happy hehe plz let weir plant a kiss on u hahaha :eek:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I hope she makes him an exception for the second time. I can't picture Weir doing angled kisses. It'll be so awkward. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
uh OHHHHH i think we got the answer to your question about how she feels around Weir half-naked. Just look at her face 5555555555

eeeeekkkssss my mouth also dropped heheh Weir even has his head on her shoulder. He knows how to move this gal lol

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
Hhhèeeeee they so close now...ha...ha..so happy to see the picture that he put his head on her shoulder...
Hopefully this time kwan will agree to do real kisss he..he..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: kwanusa9
Her outfits are so revealing. I know she's an undercover cop and all but they don't always mean sexy. Lol.I wonder how Weir feels being around her in these outfits. Completely different from their king and princess attire from DDH. I don't think she's an undercover Chinese singer in here.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol i agree why is the undercop sexy lol unless she wear like that to seduce men heheh especially weir now I don't mind haha I know that bathrobe and shirtless scene fight is hot! Lmaoo so funny cuz she kicked his nuts haha and then she ran away Omgg now that I look back to the photo of them. They're on a bed :eek: haha it's either she's in his room or he's In her room lmao idk cuz he's shirtless and she's in a bathrobe ooh unless they shared a room together?! wild imagination! Hahah

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Wait but I also rmb her wearing a Chinese dress? What does that mean if she's not going to be a Chinese singer? lol it's funny are they gonna sub her singing Chinese? Lmaoo

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Omg Im screaming inside seeing those pictures of Kwan and Weir sigh....please give us more I want more sexual tension and more intimate scenes between them!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh right. I forgot about the Chinese dress during the fitting. Is it getting hot in here or what? Lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks Mahalo for sharing the short video clip. Oh my... so happy to see this.