[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lmaooo from what you said mahalo she is reserved huh? Haha that means she's only like that with weir haha cuz we all know from win and from her other costars, she is a prankster lol she is on her best behavior with weir lol maybe cuz she doesn't want to look like a fool in his eyes hehe so then she doesn't want to allow herself to be in that position in front of weir hahah gosh now I'm even more excited cuz she's just only like that to weir hehe I love how weir is so gentleman like lol he doesn't force his way to her... Well not yet hahaha he's also giving her some space just like that photo haha I really can't wait til their love scenes are filmed then I can go more crazy ❤

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There's two possibilities: she feels uncomfortable around him because she doesn't like him OR she feels uncomfortable around him because she has a crush on him and feels intimidated. Lol. I'm looking at your GIF right now lakornsrok and she didn't act like that at all with Weir during the fitting. Lol. I'm really wondering why. But she was comfortable with Om and they're not together so maybe she's concealing her true feelings for Weir. 

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
Hi..
Long time never been here asianfuse, forgot all the username & password and have to recreate it..

I'm Kwan's fan and i like her with Weir the most, so happy at the end they reunite, even in action lakorn..

Ha..ha...most of you guys suspect Kwan have hidden feeling toward Weir?? He...he.. me too, i always have feeling that both (not only Kwan) Kwan & Weir have something going on between them for long time already..

Is quite weird that the playful girl like Kwan will act so quiet when she with Weir..She looks so shy at the Weir's 7 see concert..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: as tagged
EEKS! I think they will start off on the wrong foot since Weir will be impersonating a criminal and Kwan is undercover. They'll be suspicious of each other. I like bickering couples! I hope Kwan doesn't hold back her acting and show how uncomfortable she is. It's been awhile since they've acted together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In their pic together it seems like she still trying hard not to look at him lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol look at Weirs hands all wrapped around her arms and hers is all flat, the way she looks at him is like she's trying to avoid him by making a mean face, or is it just going along with the script???

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know. I was like dead eyes? What!? Kwan never has dead eyes. Can't be possible with Weir. Lol. He will bring out the love in your eyes. I agree, her hands seem flat and non energetic. She must be weakened by Weir's presence. Lol. I'd hate/love to be in her situation. Love that I'm in his arms but hate that he's so close to me that I can't control my heart. LOL. I'm so convinced that she likes him when it could be the opposite.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg they're so close Yes finally!! I want more plz lol kiss her already!! It's their same outfits must be that picture where she was outside the door. I also want bickering love their bickering in ddh lol I'm so happy now but I need more of them!! ❤

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
eeek internal screaming. My face and eyes would be dead frozen like Kwan if Weir looked at me like that. I'm convinced that she likes him and nobody can tell me otherwise.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeklskssksk !!! Whoooot this is what we've been waiting for. Some kind of action in pics :p

Aweeee Weir look like he was waiting to say WinKwan's lakorn name lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Right, ip.smilez? He seemed so hype about it. I was like dang. Lol. Have you been stalking her?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Right, ip.smilez? He seemed so hype about it. I was like dang. Lol. Have you been stalking her?
Weir even said the title louder than Win and that's not even his lakorn555555 like why? Hahaah we all know why hehe! Then all the attention shifted to Weir.

You know what Weir, you did that on purpose because you know damn right Kwan will be watching the special interview of you and Win :p He's making her heart skip a beat haha

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
I also so surprise that he look like can't wait to said Kwan & Win lakorn's tittle and he can remember the long tittle ha..ha.. And excited to tell that he also have new lakorn with her lol...

I wonder what Weir will think when Win said 'Yes is so 'eoon' because play with Kwan, they always fighting'. Sure he will think why when with him Kwan so polite ha..ha...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
My imagination is running wild. I can't wait for more pictures. I want to make more posters to give the director some more ideas but too darn busy.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Now that the man is even hotter than before, I can imagine what's going through Kwan's mind hahah no wonder she's a bit stiffer than usual around him because that girl ain't even breathing heheeh jk !

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know. 8 years later and Weir's a fully grown man with muscles and all sorts of yumminess while Kwan isn't so bad either. Go have some babies you two. Lol. I don't mind if it's onscreen babies. I always wondered what minnie princes and princesses of King Rungsimon and Queen Tasika would look like. 

vievier

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Weir is so rak krai rak naan AND rak diew jai diew. Bella will have to break his heart to give our Dream a chance at reality lol.
Excute me, may I know what's the meaning of "rak krai rak naan AND rak diew jai diew"?  :p