[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow finally the rumors are true. Weir and Kwan...they make me loss hope for a long time until now. Would love to share smile with others in this thread.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I want to see her with Om too and omg that kissing scene with her and Tanwa is sizzling!
Yah. She's sizzling with everyone. I don't like Om. Lol. But he's better than New look-wise so I'll take him. He gotta wait in line because after that I want her with Michael and Mik and Kan. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
Ahhh the new nk big teeth is bugging me lol gotta rewatch DDH
Kwan had braces so they aligned and brought out her teeth more. I wish she hadn't  because they were fine the were they were. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo I was talking about the new girl (2nd n'k) in that 1 pix...her teeth is crazy big....lol buggying me 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:

Yup. That's him! I loved him in there too, but he plays rai so well that it's difficult not to hate him. Lol.

Lucky you for just recently becoming a fan. It was a tormenting 8 years. Lol.

You should blame it on channel 7 old management and Pancake.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
What happened?
They favored Panacake more than Kwan. Weir dated Pancake and they were a popular koo jin. Pancake and Kwan didn't get along so everyone would take Pancake's sides, that includes not ever making a Kwan and Weir reunion happen because Miss Pancake doesn't like Kwan and is over possessive of Weir. Lol. 

DaoRisa

Yes, yes, Mahalo, Weir and Sammy, Let's keep our fingers crossed. A dark tall handsome Weir with a pretty Sammy in their next one.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
They favored Panacake more than Kwan. Weir dated Pancake and they were a popular koo jin. Pancake and Kwan didn't get along so everyone would take Pancake's sides, that includes not ever making a Kwan and Weir reunion happen because Miss Pancake doesn't like Kwan and is over possessive of Weir. Lol. 
Lol, I thought the question was directed at shane. Guess not.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  Omg they still have it!!!! In motion is sooo much better! Especially the part where they had to look into each other's eyes. It was a split second but weir's eyes are still there!!!!! (no I'm not being biased and even if you tell me I am, I refuse to acknowledge it lol) Where is Mahalo?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

DaoRisa

Oh my....we should call them Mr. and Mrs Smith. Thanks for sharing the clip, Kwan 25.