[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: mik_thongraya
He's been with her since DDH. Lol. At least we have a DDH reunion with all three of them as well. Man, Weir only promoted himself on IG. I was hoping to see him just as excited as us. I know everyone sees chemistry with them but I see Kwan oozing more chemistry than Weir's eyes. Something doesn't feel right for me. Just my intuition. Maybe he's tired from his travel.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Get to know Kwan more. She's the new presenter of this noodle. Haha. I find it funny how she compares her life to the flavor of the noodle. Doesn't see the correlation. So scripted. I'd rather her present beauty products but at least she's a presenter again. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMSB-L12YT0

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo, sis ur thinking too much. Weir will promote him n Kwan soon, don't worry. You're Happy to see them, aren't you? Man its been 8 years.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakorn7 said:
Mahalo, sis ur thinking too much. Weir will promote him n Kwan soon, don't worry. You're Happy to see them, aren't you? Man its been 8 years.
Probably. I am very happy to see them! I want some more photos. Lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow, it has been so long since Nampeung worked with CH7. Kwan and Weir look hot together. So excited to see them again even though it is an action genre. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha mahalo, maybe u think too much and don't worry he will soon. He late but he alway post the best pic (my eye sight)

If I don't know before this is an action Lakorn I would think it is a romantic Lakorn by see the pic Kwan post on her ig. Can you find her eyes like that on her other p'ek? No, right? Lol. All wk pics make me feel like this is not action Lakorn.

That second couple eeee their pose so sweet but I feel nothing at all he look to evil. He not good for p'ek he good for support role only. Only pordeecom that blindly get p'ek role for him 555

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I actually don't mind Mik he seems like pha ek material to me look wise, but i don't know how his acting is yet so we will see....but I think Kwan usually has good chemistry with her pha-ek hehe I'm just a bit biased towards om and kwan because I love them together but kwan and weir are soooooo hot together too hehe can't wait!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
cr: mik_thongraya
He's been with her since DDH. Lol. At least we have a DDH reunion with all three of them as well.
Omgad! Don't tell me he's benlee in DDH?... Crap, I've never noticed that before and I liked benlee's character too!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Priya89 said:
I actually don't mind Mik he seems like pha ek material to me look wise, but i don't know how his acting is yet so we will see....but I think Kwan usually has good chemistry with her pha-ek hehe I'm just a bit biased towards om and kwan because I love them together but kwan and weir are soooooo hot together too hehe can't wait!!
Lol I'm a Kwan/Om fan too!!(I'm about to do a marathon of their lakorn) I just recently became Kwan/Weir when Mahalo suggested I watch DDH. I can't imagine the pain of having to wait 8 years for their reunion.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
Omgad! Don't tell me he's benlee in DDH?... Crap, I've never noticed that before and I liked benlee's character too!

Yup. That's him! I loved him in there too, but he plays rai so well that it's difficult not to hate him. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I'm a Kwan/Om fan too!!(I'm about to do a marathon of their lakorn) I just recently became Kwan/Weir when Mahalo suggested I watch DDH. I can't imagine the pain of having to wait 8 years for their reunion.
Lucky you for just recently becoming a fan. It was a tormenting 8 years. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Probably will start filming in October after Weir finishes his lakorn with Preaw. Gonna try to get Sammy casted with him next since both will only be filming one lakorn.