[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Too excited! Gotta hold my breathe for Weir and Kwan's picture. I'm loving Kwan's straight hair. Mik looks good, but Korkwan isn't really all that pretty, she looks pretty ordinary.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Get used to her now. She might be n'ek afterwards. Lol. That's how Ch.7 works. They promote the inexperience and leave the talented in the dark. But so far, they've given every underrated actor a chance. In a way, I guess they're doing the right thing. We always complain about wanting people to do supporting roles to gain experience before they become n'ek or p'ek. No wonder Sammy and Mik are so good. They spent too many roles playing supporting or rai right? Haven't seen Mik act yet but he's catching my eye. My hunch is usually correct. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know! Those eyes! Omg i can't stop fangirling!

Didn't you tag pordeecam when you post the fanart? Lol
Always. Lol. I'm starting to wonder if they got their posing ideas from me. Lol. They've been uploading and deleting pics. Luckily I got the one above with Weir and Mik before they deleted it. I got the untagged logo version.

cr: as tagged
So hot!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks good. Those hours spent at the gym paid off. Omg i soooo can't wait for this! Man I hope they don't take waayy too long filming but don't rush it either. I want their chemistry to build and build!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: poom14
I was planning to make motorcycle fan art with Weir and Mik but now I can add Kwan to it. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet that bike is from his shop lol. She looks so good in leather! Hot hot. Kinda don't mind that this is an action anymore but i hope they add lots of sweet scenes. We need to request!