[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awwww....awesome job. Thank you so much. Hope the director will do us a favor by following these 2 koujins. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Throwback from 8 years ago.

And NOW: The IG movement for Kwan and Weir's reunion continues. One more fan art and I'm done for the week. Lol. Be happy and make a wish. Follow us and watch your dreams come true. On cloud 9 right now  :) #wi5hful_thinking

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If you stare at them long enough, you can see that their pose forms the shape of a heart. Love is in the air yall! Lol.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Just followed! Gosh the account is so amazing with beautiful artworks! I absolutely love all of them haha I love ur latest artwork! Gosh Mahalo you should be ch7 artwork designer cuz it looks real lol they need to fire their workers and hire u cuz ur artworks are beyond beautiful! Haha yes I can see the heart form gosh so many imagination and they need to hurry up and confirm already!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Why thank you Lakornsrok ^.^ I have to thank my wonderful partner Phatman for jump starting the IG movement for us because I was too lazy to actually create anything for our account. Haha. She motivated me to start after she began creating some beautiful arts of her own. I'm a beginner who just started playing around with photoshop about a month or two ago. No where near professional. That's why my beginning works were a bit more sloppy. However, thank you for the compliments. They sure give me the inspiration to create some more fan arts to share on here. The ones with Weir and Kwan are fueled by my imagination. Lol. Due the lack of updates and how secretive everything is, I have to create my own updates.  

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yes you're welcome! I know you and phatman are way awesome heheh I love how you both are so motivated and also positive! Yes do please share more Nd since I'm following the ig account now, I'll get to see it yay ahah I know I love the weir Kwan ones hahaa geesh makes me have a crazy imagination too lol dung duang haruthai to e continued lol where they have children haha oh gosh my imagination running wild now haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for following :D Stay tuned. I have one more poster in mind to create for PTP. It's going to be in a few weeks or so because I want to create some for Matt since she has no upcoming projects besides Fai Lang Fai. I'm trying to get her casted alongside my favorites. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe Thanks lakornsrok. I haven't had time to update that IG and so I'm thankful and happy Mahalo is keeping it alive! Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ummm. So Porshe said that he will have another lakorn with Pordeecom. He has 10 queues to shoot for his lakorn with Chat or Thissa. After that, he only has one lakorn which is with Bow Maylada. The lakorn with Pordeecom is still waiting to open production and he doesn't know when. Is he in here???? He said he always played a poor person so he'd like to play someone rich. Lol. Well, the article also said that he's not taking on any action lakorns for awhile so idk. Pordeecom is waiting for him to finish filming his lakorn with Chat. Mik is also in there so both queues will be clear. Just my assumptions from articles since fans requested for Porshe and Sammy to be in here and the director said he acknowledged their wishes. Sigh. Guessing guessing guessing!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i wouldn't mind if Porshe is in here. His action lakorn with Min made me realize how much he has grown as actor and I wished he took an award home for his role! He'll get to work with Weir again and he'll also get to work with Kwan keekeke

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/51652
Don't know how true this is but Kwan will get back with her ex because their families want them back together. She doesn't want them to have a problem with each other so she will try to give it another try. Plus, in two years, she will go study abroad to continue her education.

If that's so, she just better reunite with Weir or else they probably won't ever reunite.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Whaaaaat... hmmm.... I dislike it when families get involved in a relationship. If it's their choice to date again, that's fine but if she does it because of her family that's messed up...

Abroad? Argh, she should have gone earlier. Mannn.... she took forever to finish her Bachelors (or Masters?), now she wants to continue?? She's doing to disappear and when she comes back it's going to be different. Going this late in her career is going to hurt her popularity. I mean, I support her in her studies and goals, but I think she decided to go abroad too late in her career. She's just beginning to rise with a bang!

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/51652
Don't know how true this is but Kwan will get back with her ex because their families want them back together. She doesn't want them to have a problem with each other so she will try to give it another try. Plus, in two years, she will go study abroad to continue her education.

If that's so, she just better reunite with Weir or else they probably won't ever reunite.
Yup all true jaaa

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
She's going to be like the kpop girl group wonder girls. They left abroad at their peak...and then when they came back. They became irrelevant to the public T.T so sad. And if kwan does go abroad my omkwan and tuikwan reunion seems even more impossible. Nooooooooo

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
There probably won't be another TuiKwan reunion. I don't see it happening... She already has PTP & KWLPR for next year...
I don't think they'll do an OmKwan reunion either since their first 2 lakorns were so close. Aired one right after the other.

But who knows.... maybe we'll see something interesting before she goes off abroad.