[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Kwan & her bf are probably seeing if they can get back together. If you see pics of them together often then for sure they're back. as for Weir & Bella 100% they are dating. Sometimes they would say they are just close bffs, and sometimes Weir will say nothing when they ask him but he'll smile and kind of nod. Everyone sees them together. Ppl have seen Bella on the back of Weir's motorcycle before. And Weir always sends his fried chicken to Bella's lakorn set. I've been following their relationship, just hearing bits and pieces from their individual interviews and talks show appearances.
Awe...I hope this low profile relationship of their's will give them good results. :ghehe: Weir and Bella all the way! Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Awe...I hope this low profile relationship of their's will give them good results. :ghehe: Weir and Bella all the way! Haha.

They are so cute. Weir is looking forward to marriage (he mentioned that when he dates he's serious and wants marriage etc). But Bella's just starting and she's still young so.... I hope it all works out for them in the future too. 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I keep waiting for the fitting of Weir and Kwan.

Goh...I sometime wish Weir, Kwan and Min moves to TV3. There are lots of professional directors and beautiful actresses actors that I can see would match with them very well.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is still in here. Nice try Weir. It's not a secret when Ch.7 post it on their FB.
"เพชรตัดเพชร" (รับบท ไป่หลู่) ประกบกับ เวียร์-ศุกลวัฒน์ ค่ายพอดีคำ (รอเปิดกล้อง)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Kwan is still in here. Nice try Weir. It's not a secret when Ch.7 post it on their FB.
"เพชรตัดเพชร" (รับบท ไป่หลู่) ประกบกับ เวียร์-ศุกลวัฒน์ ค่ายพอดีคำ (รอเปิดกล้อง)
:dance2: :bravo: :clap2: yay!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We don't know who the director is yet or the details on the writing. Just know that it's Pordeecom's production.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Every production has announced their upcoming plans or started shooting. Why is this one taking so long? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
This thread crossed 25+ and fitting is not done yet? I think I should follow this.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I also feel Bella and Weir are dating. But I have not seen them going out or spending time together often. None of them give clear answer also. They confuse me too much

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Weir and Bella are on the down low. People from Bella's lakorn set have said that Weir sends her his fried chicken. They refer to each other as, "Khon sanit tee soot" (the closes person). Weir also admitted on WWYWY that he has driven her on the back of his motorcycle before. With her parent's permission of course.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was playing around with their pictures and was able to turn it into something beautiful. I got excited after seeing the results because I got them to hug one another ^.^ No fitting for now but this should have our imagination running wild. I added Lydia's Kid Teung lyrics from the OST of Nang Chada to the background. It describes how much I miss them and how much I want them to miss each other. Lol.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg that is beautiful!! I totally love it! Great job mahalo. It looks really good. Gosh now you make me more excited hehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
How did you do that Mahalo!! It's awesome! Haha. Love it!
I cropped Mai out and placed Kwan's picture in front. Lol. Then I aligned their arms to make it seem like they're holding each other. I was going to take a different approach but as I was rearranging things, this idea came up. Turned out better than I had expected.