[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Miley19 said:
Hahahahaha everyone are so funny here... Okay, let me say something, Remember? she mention once long ago that she one side like a guy in the ET but she never tell who is him? So Who would that guy be?
Oh now now, Don't get me started on this. I might just float away hahahha.

You know, I've always felt that she was crushing on Om. They had so much chemistry in their first lakorn together.

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader on this thread for a while!! Couldn't refrain myself from creating an account so I can join the fun! How can I post picture in this thread? I've been following kwans fanpage on facebook and saw a photo of her and weir. I'd like to repost the photo here for you guys.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:
Ahem *Om hahah jkjk I remember she had a huge crush on OM ;p

Did she really? *need to stop my finning heart* They were really cute. I've never seen Om that close and comfortable with any of his co-stars. He's not a very open person but with Kwan, they seem to have their own little thing.  :pervie:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think this remake will probably be different. In the picture Kwan25 posted above, they gave a brief description of the synopsis. They say there was an attempt to assassinate Weir's character but he ended up surviving and working undercover for the police. They didn't mention him going through surgery. Hmm. Or did they leave that part out on purpose? No mention for the fitting yet. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
OMGee, that's so cool! I was thinking something along that line too. So, does this mean his character is a baddie turned good?... He probably does have to go through surgery to survive, but I hope not.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
WAIT KWAN HAD A CRUSH ON OM?!?!?!? :O 

my omkwan ship might be sailing afterall hahaha!

but hopefully the rumors of them falling apart isnt true :(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I read news about Kwan crushing on Om back in I believe early 2011. If only I remember where I read the news from, I would back Kwan's "crush" on Om with a source. Haah Kwan25 should know about it :p

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
I read news about Kwan crushing on Om back in I believe early 2011. If only I remember where I read the news from, I would back Kwan's "crush" on Om with a source. Haah Kwan25 should know about it :p

Lol, I secretly thought they had a thing for each other.
Welllllll, Kwan is single and as far as I know Om is single too.  :wink:

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I've always been on the Om and Kwan ship lol I think honestly there is something going on between Om and Kwan that we don't know hehe Om seems to be different when he is with Kwan versus when he is with other co-stars...sigh if only hehe 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I think this remake will probably be different. In the picture Kwan25 posted above, they gave a brief description of the synopsis. They say there was an attempt to assassinate Weir's character but he ended up surviving and working undercover for the police. They didn't mention him going through surgery. Hmm. Or did they leave that part out on purpose? No mention for the fitting yet. 

If Weir is the bad guy. How awesome would it be if they make it Kwan vs Weir. Have them hate each at first then fall in love. I love the whole bad boy good girl story.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Lol, I secretly thought they had a thing for each other.
Welllllll, Kwan is single and as far as I know Om is single too.  :wink:
Do you think Kwan really got jealous of Om and Fai? Their chemistry seems a little off i Hua Jai Teun lol.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Well, they hardly had scenes with each other though. I don't think their characters actually had a conversation with each other.

I thought Kwan only liked Om's character from PLP, and admire his handsomeness, thus she wanted to work with him. Plus, I remember somebody commented how she also found Nadech's Charles to be handsome or something along that line.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Can't wait for the fitting.....

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Do you think Kwan really got jealous of Om and Fai? Their chemistry seems a little off i Hua Jai Teun lol.

If she really did have a crush on him, she might have been. They didn't look all that close in HJT. But then again, I never finished it. I was only able to finish JSS. HJT got... boring? towards the middle. lol From the BTS and talk show appearance they looked like they were really really close. I remember their appearance on Tee Ni Mor Chit, and they looked like a couple.

If anyone is interested in OK appearance on TNMC: *cuteness overload warning*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eeaUPXanko
cr:

ที่นี่หมอชิต official (YT)

x0unerthanlater

*double post* Sorry ! :secret:  I'm over here watching their old interviews... my OK ship is sailing again... I ship Kwan with most of her p'eks, lol

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan is too comfortable with Om. I think heer real man crush is Weir. She's all shy and nervous around him. That's how im when I'm crushing on someone.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Or maybe she just doesn't like him because that's how I am when I don't like someone either. I avoid being close to them. Lol. Well, sometimes I hate them but somewhat attracted to them. LOL. They say be careful when you hate someone. You might trip over them. Haha.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
lovebunny said:
Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader on this thread for a while!! Couldn't refrain myself from creating an account so I can join the fun! How can I post picture in this thread? I've been following kwans fanpage on facebook and saw a photo of her and weir. I'd like to repost the photo here for you guys.

Welcome to this thread. You can post picture by clicking on the picture icon that said image. Then go on and paste url link of the image.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Or maybe she just doesn't like him because that's how I am when I don't like someone either. I avoid being close to them. Lol. Well, sometimes I hate them but somewhat attracted to them. LOL. They say be careful when you hate someone. You might trip over them. Haha.

Kwan is attracted to Weir for sure. She hate and like him at the same time. :bhehe:  There was a scene in Dang Duang Ha rue tai of them looking into each other's eyes. There was a retake of the scene because Kwan got shy looking into Weir's eyes. She laughed it off saying she forgot her lines.