[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Now, I'm having doubts if Kwan was mad at Weir for their first kiss together since it was supposedly done
unknowingly on her part. However, she was willing to kiss him back in the second kiss.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If anything happens "this time" best believe Pan wouldn't be "okay" with it still. You know you'd never be okay with an ex doing that with someone you once had a feud with. It's just not acceptable. Even though Pan and Weir have broken up ages ago. This kind of thing will still irk some people.

I wonder if that's why they never got to reunite sooner. - darn dating someone in the same channel - lol

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol maybe the second kiss Happened first then pan found out and had their fallout. So the "first" kiss happened due to revenge hahha. Oh I should write a fanfic LOL
Shhhh. No need to mention fanfic that's what really happened. :bhehe:

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
poobae91 said:
Now, I'm having doubts if Kwan was mad at Weir for their first kiss together since it was supposedly done
unknowingly on her part. However, she was willing to kiss him back in the second kiss.

Having doubts too. Also, It's suspicious to me that Kwan posted the kissing picture on her instagram.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
And she's all of a sudden, single!! Oh no, I'm turning into one of those delusional fan we've been warring with! SOS! :shrug:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
That is weird. Of all the pics, she had to choose that one. Might be promotion on her part too though.

Haha! It's ok to be delulu. That's what's keeping us thriving.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahahaha everyone are so funny here... Okay, let me say something, Remember? she mention once long ago that she one side like a guy in the ET but she never tell who is him? So Who would that guy be?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
*puts on my investigator goggles*

Let's do this ladies. We're going to nitpick every single picture and BTS of PTP. We'll get to the bottom of this! *whatever this is* lol  :bhehe:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Miley19 said:
Hahahahaha everyone are so funny here... Okay, let me say something, Remember? she mention once long ago that she one side like a guy in the ET but she never tell who is him? So Who would that guy be?
When did she say this?