[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

poobae91

sarNie Adult
LOL on her nails!

She'll still get new ones phatman haha. No one or nothing is stopping that girl from having her nails. It's like smeagol's line, "Myyyyy Preciousssss".

x0unerthanlater said:
The first n'ek I liked Weir with was Kwan. lol

OMGAD! I so agree with you.

Actually, Kwan and Weir were like the "IT" Thai OTP for me during that time and still are. I've never liked a Thai OTP so much before. Plus, I knew them both through that lakorn and it helped that DDH was so good. I chanced upon this lakorn because my older sister was telling me about it and how she turned it off because main girl was too farang so I got really curious and decided to give it a try, and boy was it love at first sight with kwan - I thought she was a beauty. Then, I stuck with it and realized that I've seen the old version. I was so not fond of the old version although the story line was interesting, but it was pretty boring - I remember falling asleep on it. Seems like some people skipped this lakorn because of the costumes or that Kwan looks a bit more farang, but they're totally missing out on the bipolar, yet sweet Rungsimon; the fiesty, strong minded, and smart Tasika; good romance; and good story line. Back then, I kept myself more updated with the Thai lakorns and entertainment news due to wanting a reunion of them, which I never got and more partially because of Kwan. Lmao, my first impression of Weir - I thought he was unattractive, but boy...was his character so so charming that I saw Weir becoming more and more handsome each upcoming episodes, and it helps that he can sing and have such a nice voice.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I'm still sad though cuz this is an action lakorn and they both deserved a much better reunion lakorn. Sigh life isn't fair ;( but I'm happy to see Kwan take on a different role as this one would be her 2nd one. I couldn't watch tida payayom cuz of her hair and all the fake powers lol

Anyways I also fell in love with Kwan and Weir first. They both had strong amazing chemistry lol everytime she faint and he picks her up gosh makes me happy and also when he like gets close to her eeeek I get all these blushing haha Im also disappointed that after DDH they both moved on to different people and what sucked was Kwan only cameo at the end in tur keu cheewit like wth not fair so stupid lol thank goodness I didn't watch that but their "fake" kisses also make me go crazyyy. I can't wait for their fitting as I have waited far too long. Please give us some good scenes like face touching, rescue scenes, and etc. lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Awww! I've reached my like quotas for both of you.

When I saw Kwan's updated pic, I was like @Mahalo more Photoshop pics hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
LOL. I didn't observe it that much. I don't understand how she'd contain her cool and still be able to recite her lines if he really did kissed her without her consent. Still a mystery until this day. I wonder if they had discussed this beforehand.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
THAT was not camera angle, THAT was full lip on lip and taht was not a fake anger from her lol. Her eyes was blazing and his really looked like he was sorry. Just thought i share HAHAHAHAHA

He also has that "WTF did I just do" look on his face. He got a little too carried away. I like to think it's cux he's mesmerized by Kwan's beauty.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol that is because I'm the newbie to this weir/kwan crazed lol. I stayed up ti 4am to watch it. Still got 2 more episodes to go lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i love them seperately but i never realized they had tremendous chemistry and they supposedly don't like each other. Now imagine if they do like each other! Ooooooo lol. Ok i'll stop hehehe. Man i do wish they did DSS instead lol.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Wow! 4 a.m.?.

I can't blame you. I would have wanted to finish it too if I was marathoning through all the episodes without a care of time.

Yes, they do ooze off tons of chemistry especially Wier. The thing about Kwan is that she almost always overpower her pra'ek with her acting, but I like that Wier gives the same amount back, and their acting really complements each other.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Weir liked Kwan but Kwan built a wall up from him because he was associated with Pan. I understand because i wouldn't want to befriend someone who was dating the girl I'm feuding with either.

And I stayed up all night to watch it too when i first saw it. DDH is that good.