[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Hmmm, a new start ehh?

Does this mean we get more fan service?? lol
Well, Weir is dating, you know who... but he's never not been able to do fan service soooooooooo.... I'm looking forward to their promotional outings.
Eh. I don't worry much about fan servicing. But sure do want nice scenes between the two of them in the lakorn. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So this was actually a movie too. Check out the first rendition: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvgT1TPkOM

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Mahalo and all in here, I read your comments, I'm happy and I'm with you all. I've been waiting for so long to see Weir and Kwan. I hope they change the story to half and half of action and romantic. Love them in DDH lakorn so much. I'm waiting for all the news from this lakorn in this thread. So happy to know there are lots of Weir/Kwan fans here.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol! Coming to this thread right now made me remember that I just had a dream about this lakorn yesterday night. Idk why weir was sporting his fake wig from pin anong in here.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I thought she dye her hair darker? Here's a video of Kwan at an event with New, Yui, and Porshe. I'd like to see her and Porshe pair up one day. They haven't yet. Why are their interactions so cute? They must've met each other at some point and got to know each other to be so comfortable as to joke around. Love her hair straight but not with that hair color and red lipstick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFzlRynSms

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow, i seriously can not wait to see actual fitting pic of Kwan and Weir. I have waited for century for their reunion and it finally here but still so far away. 

At the event Kwan look nice. I like the red lip tick on her it just that she was thin lip where it doesn't have that much stand out like those big thick lip gals lol. I have thin lip but that didn't stop me from putting on red lip stick.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Awww, they actually look good together now that I see them standing next to eachother. Can't believe New brought up, you guys haven't had a lakorn together, which cracked me up.

Porshe and Kwan did meet in Bo bae when he did a cameo as Cee's son, and got with Kwan's daughter Min hahaha - that part was epic. Plus, she was supposed to play with him in that musical lakorn, which was swapped with Sammy instead. So...I'm pretty sure ch 7 or whoever does want to pair them up too.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
I thought she dye her hair darker? Here's a video of Kwan at an event with New, Yui, and Porshe. I'd like to see her and Porshe pair up one day. They haven't yet. Why are their interactions so cute? They must've met each other at some point and got to know each other to be so comfortable as to joke around. Love her hair straight but not with that hair color and red lipstick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFzlRynSms

Lol! When New & Porshe started teasing Kwan... they're all so cute. New telling Porshe that it was a good thing he hasn't starred in a lakorn with her. Hahah Gosh, Kwan & Porshe actually looks good. Hope they get a lakorn together. More shows for Kwan is always a good thing.