[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
ouiiiii Since Weir traumatized Kwan 555...he must un-traumatize Kwan by giving her another jubjub on screen, this time a ZAAAAP one 55555

RAWR
I was super hype when they switched couples for that calender shoot. Lol. Too bad there isn't a higher quality of the photo. I've always been observant when it comes to Kwan. She is always awkwardly shy around Weir. I can't differentiate between it being normal shyness or dislike. Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
rockateur said:
Yep, she's half British. Korkwan grew up in Dubai and lived in Africa for a few years before settling down in Thailand. I don't mind halfies as long as they're leading material but goodness, A Supachai's new batch of people are terrible. Don't even get me started on Richy in Koo Kum lol. I will forever hold a grudge on Khun Arse for ruining such a beloved classic with his bad taste. If it were up to M39, they would have likely cased Now Tisanart who is definitely a better candidate for Ungsamalin. 
Oh my goodness! Now would've been perfect. It was such a waste of a good classic. Everyone was waiting to see Nadech as Kobori. He was perfect for the role and they had to ruin it by casting Richy...The movie was a flop. It was so boring. I didn't like how Nadech had to speak Thai with a Japanese accent. It made him sound specially challenged. I think Ae has been focusing more on who can be promoted based on looks, not talent. His previous kids had some skills to bring to the table. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
She was able to put her arms easily around Weir so work is still work. She gotta make it work haha. I just wished she looked at Weir when he was looking at her for some eye contact.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh man we need some throwback pics of KwanWeir in here haha Yesss she's going to have to make it work regardless if she's shy around him or dislikes him. Maybe Kwan has a long time crush on Weir? Keke

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hehehe. You have me giggling over here Ip.Smilez. That's true. She never gives him eye contact, even at the concert he invited her to be his special guest. She pulled Cheer in between them during their duet. Lol. I'd like to think she had a crush on him, but I remember talking to Kwan25, who has met Kwan personally and visited her a couple times in Thailand. Kwan doesn't seem to really like Weir. Haha. I think it was due to the Pancake incident. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Hehehe. You have me giggling over here Ip.Smilez. That's true. She never gives him eye contact, even at the concert he invited her to be his special guest. She pulled Cheer in between them during their duet. Lol. I'd like to think she had a crush on him, but I remember talking to Kwan25, who has met Kwan personally and visited her a couple times in Thailand. Kwan doesn't seem to really like Weir. Haha. I think it was due to the Pancake incident. 
Kekeke Kwan knows better not to stare directly into Weir's eyes because she'll get herself into a lot of trouble; ahemmm no one ever gets tired of staring at their crush right!? :p Ahhhhh I remember that part during the concert! Kwan was so shy, she even made it noticeable ^_____^ FINNNN ! Ohh my, I remember kwan25 sharing pics of her and Kwan too. Now is now, they can mend things lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Kekeke Kwan knows better not to stare directly into Weir's eyes because she'll get herself into a lot of trouble; ahemmm no one ever gets tired of staring at their crush right!? :p Ahhhhh I remember that part during the concert! Kwan was so shy, she even made it noticeable ^_____^ FINNNN ! Ohh my, I remember kwan25 sharing pics of her and Kwan too. Now is now, they can mend things lol
I was thinking the same!!! When I have a crush on someone, it's really difficult for me to maintain eye contact. Unlike others, I distance myself from them because they intimidate me. The butterflies they give me make me nervous. HAHA. Weir probably makes her nervous the same way.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I was thinking the same!!! When I have a crush on someone, it's really difficult for me to maintain eye contact. Unlike others, I distance myself from them because they intimidate me. The butterflies they give me make me nervous. HAHA. Weir probably makes her nervous the same way.
OMG OMG OMG! Mahalo, you're doing a fantastic job on piecing the puzzle together. That might just be it!! In conclusion, Kwan does have a crush on Weir haahah

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
OMG OMG OMG! Mahalo, you're doing a fantastic job on piecing the puzzle together. That might just be it!! In conclusion, Kwan does have a crush on Weir haahah
I couldn't have done it without you Ip.Smilez! We work great as a team. It's official guys. We solved the case for why Kwan is so shy around Weir.  :wink: :bhehe:  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
High-5 !!! Hahaaha! Now we're going to have to wait and see how she'll interact with him during the fitting/opening ceremony. Eeekkksss. I'll be back tomorrow 555 night night now. Tonight, fundee nae nae ! ^^

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Look like everyone are not agree for weir and Kwan reunited in action Lakorn ? But if u guys know this u guys will even more mad, and I think prodeecom is doing very good to chose people too it make they point work well. And this is maybe mean pranang are not the focus for sure. Im not very sure but, I heard that they put weir in here cuz they need him to push mick, so it is even more work when they pick the long lost couple in here too. I watch a bit of the old version I don't know if I skip to much or what , why? I didn't see chad (weir character) and pailu ( Kwan character ) at all.

I wish weir drop this Lakorn,lol. Also I don't want to see him in action I want to see him more in romance /comedy or light drama

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol the comments! You gals are having a hoot!

Maybe Kwan had a crush on him from the DDH days but Pan made an iffy about it so now Kwan is trying not to get too close to him or else she'll be noticeably shy around him... Which then gives us this awkwardness we see whenever they are near each other.I think PTP will garner KwanWeir fans but not fans of the actual lakorn because it sounds like they're not going to be the main focus in the plot. What kind of writer gives the 2nd leads more POV than the 1st lead? Why would someone write something like that?? Makes no sense. I hope the script is different from the first.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This makes me sad. It makes sense why they put Mick and Ae's newbie in here. Sigh. Why they have to use my Kwan and Weir though? The second lead is already more interesting. I can see them stealing the spotlight and it being awkward because Ae's new kid cannot act.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Let's hope they change the script around. Give pranang more rom scenes. I was checking out their other lakorns and they seem to have some good amount of rom scenes so I hope this one doesn't disappoint.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure Pordeecom will put their own spin on it. Like I said, they have really interesting lakorns. I've liked a majority of them.  However, they do some major dragging towards the middle. I hope Ch.7 has a rule that says no dragging or adding extra episodes for ratings. Productions should just pre-write all their scripts and have a fixed amount of episodes like Pin Anong. See how well that lakorn came out?