[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Doesn't Pordeecam like to draaaaaaaag? Lol

BUT YAY! They are confirmed! This is wonderful news! I hope they can go all out with skinship. HOPEFULLY Kwan is prepared for that because Weir is a kissing machine! lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
I don't have high hope for this lakorn due to Ch 7, but I'm just hoping that it'll be better than what I think. Dung Duang Haruthai by Daravdo gave more romcom scenes to KwanWeir so hopefully if it is Moom Mai or whoever, hopefully they'll give more romcom scenes to KwanWeir since this has been such a long reunion and I'm being mean, but minimize the second couple's screen time hehe. Why couldn't they have been given a fresh new lakorn instead of a remake?...
Dang Duang Hareuthai was by PolyPlus. This definitely won't be produced by PolyPlus because they have specific favorites like Dome, Mai, and Kan. Weir hasn't worked for them in ages. They're a good production though. 

x0unerthanlater said:
Doesn't Pordeecam like to draaaaaaaag? Lol

BUT YAY! They are confirmed! This is wonderful news! I hope they can go all out with skinship. HOPEFULLY Kwan is prepared for that because Weir is a kissing machine! lol

Yeahh. I like Pordeecom. However they do like to drag for ratings but never to the extent of Daravdo, Dida, or Kantana. Mummai is the best production so far from Ch.7. I don't think they'll cast Weir again since he's already been in like 4 of their lakorns straight in a row since Pin Anong.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Pordeecam made that lakorn with Aum didn't they? That one sucks but at least their quality was ok.
Daravdo produced the original. Pordeecom is good but not great. They either start off well, fall apart in the middle, or pick back up towards the end. Lol. It's 50/50 with them. I still love their lakorns though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The second n'ek will be Ae Suppachai's new kid, Kor-Kwan Ratawee Sangkat. She will pair with Mick. It looks like she got work done. The pictures under spoilers have her nose a lot wider. No?

CR: Pantip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:

Daravdo produced the original. Pordeecom is good but not great. They either start off well, fall apart in the middle, or pick back up towards the end. Lol. It's 50/50 with them. I still love their lakorns though.
I meant Aum's latest one with Weir.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
Haha. My bad. Thought it was daravdo.

@Mahalo, what other lakorns did they produced?
Wimarn Mapraw (Cheer and Thanwa), Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek (Sammy and Porshe), Kularb Len Fai (Now Tisanart and Vee), and upcoming is Peuan Paeng. Those are the ones I've tuned into and enjoyed. I was frustrated along the way, but I stuck around until the end so it's not as bad as Daravdo where I just abandon them all together. Lol.

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
The second n'ek will be Ae Suppachai's new kid, Kor-Kwan Ratawee Sangkat. She will pair with Mick. It looks like she got work done. The pictures under spoilers have her nose a lot wider. No?

CR: Pantip

I think don't think she's gotten her nose done. It looks more like the lighting effects and probably contouring. When her face is turned to the side it looks narrower. But when it's a full frontal pic, it looks wide.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mick looks cute there...remind me of tye in that pix angle

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Makeup can do scary things. Lol. If you throw someone in the water with makeup on, they'll come back out as a different person. Haha. 

HAHAHA. You are hilarious. That is true. 

ip.smilez said:
Omg she looks like Aff in some angles. Butttttt ahhhhhhhh...I can't contain my happiness kekee

She does! Especially when she turns her head. 

That Mick guy looks kinda cute in that pic.

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
Makeup can do scary things. Lol. If you throw someone in the water with makeup on, they'll come back out as a different person. Haha. 

Very true. I like to watch those transformation vids. Lol some are outrageous though.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Lol I can list quite a lot of nangeks on that.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I give them props though. I can't do my own makeup for the sake of my life. 

And Phatman, Mick is hot! I'm excited he's in here as the bad guy/ second lead. I hope they change him to make him good. I'm not too fond of the newbie. If only they can cast Sammy in here with Mick. I'd go super crazy.