[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
For sure I want to see them in slap/kiss. I think to be a great actress/actor you have to have at least one slap/kiss lakorn under your belt. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, man, action? Really? I'm sort of tired watching Weir in action. It's been close to a decade since their last lakorn together and they go for an action one?

I watched like the first two episodes of this one and then skipped.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Super happy that they are reunited at last, finally! But, what is up with the action genre? Give me romance, and drama plz!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ch 7 didn't really had a good slap kiss lakorn, they'll probably have to remake some previous ch 3 ones but I would love to see weir/kwan remake So Sanae Ha.
Ohhh yeah. That's a good one!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Fudgen no! This remake better have lots of romance! Why am I disappointed already. A longtime reunion, yet, they have to share screen time with second couple and it's an action genre. Please, oh please just prove me wrong lakorn God!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The second pairing was the best...I hope since it's a remake they'll turn it around and make Kwan/Weir better if not close to the second couple.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
CR: As tagged
Confirmed! I want to cry. Weir and Kwan will reunite in here for this remake.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (wish my phone has emoji) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I was told 2015 would be a grand year for me but I was skeptical.

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Is it really Mummai? I feel uneasy. I need confirmations. The production could either make it or break it. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They're really confirmed?????!?!? Yipee!! Double excitement. HAHA. Phet gets pra'ek, Weir and Kwan reunite. What else is there!!!??

Mahalo said:
So what kind of genre would you guys like to see Kwan and Weir in? Any remake suggestions? For sure it's slap/kiss for me. Lol. I'd like to see them remake Nampeung Satan. The story is kind of similar to Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart. Lol. 

I want....comedy with a touch of slap/kiss. I want something along the line of SSH and SGPT. HEHE.

poobae91 said:
Fudgen no! This remake better have lots of romance! Why am I disappointed already. A longtime reunion, yet, they have to share screen time with second couple and it's an action genre. Please, oh please just prove me wrong lakorn God!

Yeah, I do not like it when second leads get equal screen time. 

Kwan25 said:
products Moon Mai

Is it really??

Mahalo said:
Is it really Mummai? I feel uneasy. I need confirmations. The production could either make it or break it. 

I know right. We need confirmation everywhere!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I don't have high hope for this lakorn due to Ch 7, but I'm just hoping that it'll be better than what I think. Dung Duang Haruthai by Daravdo gave more romcom scenes to KwanWeir so hopefully if it is Moom Mai or whoever, hopefully they'll give more romcom scenes to KwanWeir since this has been such a long reunion and I'm being mean, but minimize the second couple's screen time hehe. Why couldn't they have been given a fresh new lakorn instead of a remake?...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Or they could have picked a better remake...there's plenty of good older lakorn. Most lakorn they pick for remake are just ok lakorn