❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There is no way this has only 10 episodes. Dida and DaraVDO typically have 15 episode lakorns so we're looking at maybe at least 14 episodes to at most 17 episodes. Tin probably doesn't even kidnap Linin until next week.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, there’s no way it’s only 10 for sure. I mean Tawan Arb Dao was a different production but that Lakorn had 18 episodes. Ch7 never has episodes less than 14.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahahha I’m sure it’s gonna be a day dream I heard a spoiler that Tin was day dreaming of saying sorry to her and then bathing together. Ughhh anyways according to spoilers he will R Linin in the next episode lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahha I’m sure it’s gonna be a day dream I heard a spoiler that Tin was day dreaming of saying sorry to her and then bathing together. Ughhh anyways according to spoilers he will R Linin in the next episode lol
Like Wednesday’s episode? I’m hoping he kidnaps her this week but I don’t see that happening this week.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Like Wednesday’s episode? I’m hoping he kidnaps her this week but I don’t see that happening this week.
Lol yes like episode 10 but let’s wait and see if they cut out that scene or not. I mean I believe there’s still going to be another R scene anyways lol oops and no kidnap is not happening anytime soon lol so I’m wondering if we’ll get at least 20 episodes or so

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yes like episode 10 but let’s wait and see if they cut out that scene or not. I mean I believe there’s still going to be another R scene anyways lol oops and no kidnap is not happening anytime soon lol so I’m wondering if we’ll get at least 20 episodes or so
Oh dang, I wonder how long this will go. I feel like we haven’t even hit the midway point lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I can’t stay still seeing those photos gahhh now I need it to be an actual scene. I hope this one is separate from the daydream hehehe hope this is when they be seeing each other in the hotel room

In one of the interview that’s Big M and Preaw did, they did say that the jacuzzi scene was their favorite because it was a fun scene hehehe seemed like they enjoyed it. Honestly if it was a daydream as long as I see this scene I’ll pretend it’s a real one if it’s imagination

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang pek is mean, he really R her and like had no emotions the next day except that he hated her. I hope in the end he has to work hard to get her cause he’s so mean to her. This Lakorn doesn’t show his emotions as much or maybe it’s the way it’s edited lol. I mean they show bits of his feelings but not much. The three friends get SOOO much screen time. They are so annoying. Like get a freaking life. I can’t stand Mac either. I hope he dies in the end cause he’s so annoying and irritating. Sirot is another dumb one and still doesn’t see his faults in Nuth’s death. Ugh, I hate more than half of the cast in here lol and yet I still am watching.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They really shortened that r scene. In the ending credits we see Tin kissing Linin all over her face during the rawr and there was none of it in the episode. It's such a pet peeve of mine where they cut scenes that they have previewed. This isn't the first time Dida has done this, they did the same to Ploy Lom Pet 20 years ago. I'm still pissed to this day that they cut the kiss from Ploy Lom Phet short and they took out all the romantic scenes in Hong Kong in that lakorn. There is so much Mac and his useless ass in this episode. I'm getting really annoyed right now. So Dida is keeping all the annoying nonsense from minor characters but they can't even keep the scenes they filmed with the leads. I get that Dida is a big part of ch7, but they've done nothing to improve themselves. It's high time that Dida and DaraVDO either stop making lakorns or else fire their production team. I've seen better directing and editing from lakorns 30 years ago. I'M GETTING REAL PISSED RIGHT NOW.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgggg I thought it was just me. For some reason I try to go back and find that mv where we see him kissing her but can’t find it anywhere. If anyone can share that with me, that’d be great. They definitely cut lots of scenes and rushed so many things. I’m REAL PISSED TOO!! At this point I’m ready for them to go to the hut scenes but things are so crappy that I don’t have any expectations either

Dida sucks!! Periodddd

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Omgggg I thought it was just me. For some reason I try to go back and find that mv where we see him kissing her but can’t find it anywhere. If anyone can share that with me, that’d be great. They definitely cut lots of scenes and rushed so many things. I’m REAL PISSED TOO!! At this point I’m ready for them to go to the hut scenes but things are so crappy that I don’t have any expectations either

Dida sucks!! Periodddd
It's at 1:29

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Awww the hug BigM gives Preaw after she complained about his sharp whiskers is so adorable.

credit to we_love_preawwnp

http://instagr.am/p/CCFe6BJp4in/
That hug is so cute :love: they're so comfy around each other, I won't be surprised if there's actually something going on between them haha.
At this point I think this lakorn is such a waste of their chemistry. The editing is bad and the storyline doesn't go smoothly. They give supporting characters too much screen time and everything just feels out of place. I will still stay tuned for it but honestly I don't expect anything right now.