❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hahaha fr. But it's just more fun that way! Esp with nangek being feisty back. I always tell myself that it's okay because in real life, I don't like guys like that. Just in lakorn where everything is fictional so i get a pass. :p

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Episode 3 is better than episode 2. I love Arnus' character, he's so suave and charming. Arnus hasn't aged much, he still looks good. I'm glad they gave Pong more of a backstory than Por Liang Amnart, at least we see how he forms a relationship with Linin.

Sirot is so annoying and gross. Aun's acting is horrible here, he's overdoing it.

LOL Linin, why are you fantasizing about Tinapat at your own husband's funeral? Linin is already falling hard for Tinapat even though he has been nothing but mean to her. I guess she's attracted to bad boys haha. I'm glad Linin confronted Tinapat about him always being snarky towards her. I'm guessing the last scene where he pulls her arm and she hints that she wants him to pay attention to her is a fantasy.

I wish the leads had more time together this episode.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lool, when BigM hugged Preaw at the airport, I was so confused. Turned out it was just a quick imagination. I'm getting real tired of seeing all these men clinging around her. I'm ready to just see BigM with her lol. But seems like that won't be coming soon.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
The editing of episode 3 seems more appropriate thank god. Ugh when will we have the full time of our pranang I'm tired of too many men pursuing her. Ep 3 has so many LOL moments, I can't with Linin's imagination haha. And the scene where she left him with his suitcase is hilarious. The final scene was everything. They both want each other but they can't have each other so he keeps mocking her and she keeps driving him crazy. The frustration, the aspiration for attention and the jealousy were portraited so well in that scene, I want moree and can't wait until they're together. I feel like after each episode, we have to praise Preaw and Big M's chemistry haha. Very intense and consistent

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
official mv out

and yeah they do have rscene :nut:
there are more sweet scenes and even a wedding too (dunno if its real or just imagination haha). i can't help it when Linin stuff sand into Tin's mouth :risas3: so anyone who has read the novel please kindly spoil how will this end? many thanks <3

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think that wedding is an imagination scene. I remember seeing Arnus there on filming day, so I think while Linin is marrying Pong, she's imagining that she's marrying Tinapat or Tinapat is imagining he's marrying Linin.

Linin is crying in bed with a bed sheet wrapped around her in that mv, that looks like a rawr scene aftermath rscenesw

I remember reading on Pantip that Linin gets pregnant in the end.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I think that wedding is an imagination scene. I remember seeing Arnus there on filming day, so I think while Linin is marrying Pong, she's imagining that she's marrying Tinapat or Tinapat is imagining he's marrying Linin.

Linin is crying in bed with a bed sheet wrapped around her in that mv, that looks like a rawr scene aftermath rscenesw

I remember reading on Pantip that Linin gets pregnant in the end.
oh dear, all my favorite tags slapandkiss:kidnap:rsceneswbabysw are there.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just finished watching the cast interview on Hello Suptar. BigM says he calls Linin, E-Linin in the lakorn. This script seems like it will be quite raeng. I don't even remember the last time I watched a lakorn where the p'ek calls the n'ek E. I hope things don't get too raeng and ch7 will censor the lakorn, Thailand's censorship can get pretty dumb sometimes.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching the cast interview on Hello Suptar. BigM says he calls Linin, E-Linin in the lakorn. This script seems like it will be quite raeng. I don't even remember the last time I watched a lakorn where the p'ek calls the n'ek E. I hope things don't get too raeng and ch7 will censor the lakorn, Thailand's censorship can get pretty dumb sometimes.
does "E" mean impolite or insulted? or it's like "hey" in english?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
does "E" mean impolite or insulted? or it's like "hey" in english?
It's an inappropriate word used to refer to a woman. There is really no English equivalent to it. Thai2English defines it as " It's a prefix used before the names of women or when referring to women ; very offensive".

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
It's an inappropriate word used to refer to a woman. There is really no English equivalent to it. Thai2English defines it as " It's a prefix used before the names of women or when referring to women ; very offensive".
thank you. i thought it was just slightly impolite. this gonna be soo angsty. hope they can still make it logical enough to be HE.