[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series: Weir and Peak, Porshe and Kwan, Mik and Stephany, Om and Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
That I don't know. I only know that role was originally belonged to Baifen, but she couldn't hold on to her end of the deal because her contract was ending with ch7 and had to leave, then Pim got the role. Don't know the relations there. But my assumptions is starting from this lakorn pim probably thought "for sure iwill be taking leading roles from now on, if supporting roles I only do that for already established actress like Poo etc" . I think ch7 has a history and many examples of actresses who has been in leading role before went back to be supporting role or leading role in the non-prime time lakorns, for example preaw. It is not even demoting the actress it is probably just too many of the actresses they have on their hand and everyone has their turn, unless you already have your distinctive dominance in ch7, like min Kwan Poo aump, otherwise be prepared you will be asked to support other than lead. It requires actresses to be more flexible and less airheaded. Afterall ch7 lacks male leads and in excess supply of new actresses. I am hoping pim learns her lesson/place and may be down to earth more from this incident and start picking up roles she is assigned to by ch7.
I know. she should appreciate and be grateful that she was given the role since her fans really want to see her in different lakorn already. you cant just jump to the conclusion of wanting to be a n'ek. all of the actor and actresses start from the bottom to reach their aim and it takes time to get their. in fact we all do. it absolutely upsetting to hear this. im not a fan anymore, never was. since she left kamikaze.
sometime I feel like she should stick to sing rather than acting cause her face does annoy the heck out of me when I watch her. even her voice scare the heck out of me, it squeaky and annoying. I don't how her fan likes it. I don't hate her it just that after hearing this new, im gutted to learn that shes this kind of person and of course her fan would stick by her.

warning: if youre a fan of pim, DO NOT read this.. I repeat, DO NOT read this

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Fans had their reason to like her ..like certain ppl have their reason not to.

I'm neutral to her...as for rumors ...i take it all as a grain of salt. In the end they are all human ands have flaw. When I'm not a fan of someone....i ignore em...or put out a sm opinion and leave it and move on. I'll spend more energies on the few celebrities I care for.

meredo

sarNie Egg
I know. she should appreciate and be grateful that she was given the role since her fans really want to see her in different lakorn already. you cant just jump to the conclusion of wanting to be a n'ek. all of the actor and actresses start from the bottom to reach their aim and it takes time to get their. in fact we all do. it absolutely upsetting to hear this. im not a fan anymore, never was. since she left kamikaze.
sometime I feel like she should stick to sing rather than acting cause her face does annoy the heck out of me when I watch her. even her voice scare the heck out of me, it squeaky and annoying. I don't how her fan likes it. I don't hate her it just that after hearing this new, im gutted to learn that shes this kind of person and of course her fan would stick by her.

warning: if youre a fan of pim, DO NOT read this.. I repeat, DO NOT read this
I agree her acting is annoying, as what you mentioned about her voice, I guess the reason is she tries really hard to be cute and it is not coming out naturally, therefore it appears to be pretentious and too intentional, just gives bit goose bumps, like fingernails on a chalkboard.

meredo

sarNie Egg
Fans had their reason to like her ..like certain ppl have their reason not to.

I'm neutral to her...as for rumors ...i take it all as a grain of salt. In the end they are all human ands have flaw. When I'm not a fan of someone....i ignore em...or put out a sm opinion and leave it and move on. I'll spend more energies on the few celebrities I care for.
I agree human have flaws but there are so many kinds.
Serious examples just for the purpose: Like having a car accident can be just a mistake if unintentional but hit and run that will be a moral issue. Being in a relationship is not wrong, but being in an affair is. Both later will be good reasons to stop being a fan for this person.
I don't think overlooking that will be healthy. You don't despise it then it is in a way promoting corrupted morality, I tend to not go blind on this. If I am a fan for someone, i am seriously rooting for that person so I can tolerate mistakes but I don't tolerate bad morals.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well said.
Just out of the topic. Love your Kimberly gif. Those stars in your love list are mine too, except Mick Thongraya....who is he? Mine are Weir, James Ma, Nadech, Push, and a few more... for actresses Kim is my #1, Mew Nitha, and Vill, and a few more that I can enjoy watching if they started w/my favorite ones. :) :) Peace. :) :)
Mick/Mik Tongraya is the the actor that's playing in part 3 of this series with Stephany. The only foreign looking guy among the p'eks of this series lol. I fell in love with him after KLKNNHJ or better known as Once Upon A Time In My Heart. I do recommend it.

Kim is my number one too. Honestly my love in the lakornworld.

As for Pim, I personally like her. Wouldn't consider myself a fan but I don't think her acting is as annoying as some are saying, but then again it's my opinion verse those who don't think the same. But I find it a little unfair to put the blame on her about denying her relationship with Mek. For all we know maybe the two decided to hid it for the purpose of promoting the lakorn at the time since Pim and Mik were the pra'nang of the lakorn, not Mek and Pim. If Mek opposed it at the time, then the two of them wouldn't still be together now. I don't see anyone hating on Nadech and Yaya for denying their relationship for years, so why the hate on Pim. I mean, their managers might have wanted it to be kept down, or maybe channel 7 asked them to. Who knows really? I think it's a little absurd to blame Pim solely for it. I can tell some here don't like her, that's fine. I respect your opinion but since Pim is no longer rumor to be a part of this series, why don't we stop sprouting hates at her here please and focus on the actors that is in here instead.

So back on topic, I'm going to keep my eyes on this series since there are so many people I like here. However, is this really an action series? Gosh, why does Mik always involved in action genre lakorn. It's like one of my least favorite lol.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Pooh4ever: Oh I see now, he is the one played with Weir and Kwan in PTP. He's such a cutie though.

meredo

sarNie Egg
I agree human have flaws but there are so many kinds.
Serious examples just for the purpose: Like having a car accident can be just a mistake if unintentional but hit and run that will be a moral issue. Being in a relationship is not wrong, but being in an affair is. Both later will be good reasons to stop being a fan for this person.
I don't think overlooking that will be healthy. You don't despise it then it is in a way promoting corrupted morality, I tend to not go blind on this. If I am a fan for someone, i am seriously rooting for that person so I can tolerate mistakes but I don't tolerate bad morals.
Wow blameshifting to her manager, what a classic tactic. it is unfair to blame the manager, as ppl mentioned earlier in this thread, pim and Sammy share the same manager, we don't see all the drama and scandalous rumour coming from Sammy right? We get the impression that Sammy although her image is getting sexy she is still quite down to earth. Like she is willing to sell her old clothes off the street. It is pretty obvious who is being difficult and making the drama here, and pretty obvious you are letting your fond of KLKNNHJ clouding your judgement.

Also, since you mentioned Nadech and Yaya saying they deny their relationship, well naya didnt really change their stand during and after the lakorn, they are pretty consistent with their speech and behavior all along and we know they do this in order to protect each other. Here Pim clearly is manipulatlitive as she is different in her speech and act, a person who is willing to undermine her relationship with Mek, to play the role or make the drama more popular or for whatever unjustifiable purpose.

I respect your opinion and favor of pim maybe you think her face is pleasantly cute and her acting is topnoch, which I and others clearly think the direct opposite. I personally don't believe the rumors in the show biz is totally based of no grounds. Just saying "who knows" and trying to cover ones ears is showing ignorance and stubbornness.

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Mick/

For all we know maybe the two decided to hid it for the purpose of promoting the lakorn at the time since Pim and Mik were the pra'nang of the lakorn, not Mek and Pim. If Mek opposed it at the time, then the two of them wouldn't still be together now. I don't see anyone hating on Nadech and Yaya for denying their relationship for years, so why the hate on Pim. I mean, their managers might have wanted it to be kept down, or maybe channel 7 asked them to. Who knows really? I think it's a little absurd to blame Pim solely for it. I can tell some here don't like her, that's fine. I respect your opinion but since Pim is no longer rumor to be a part of this series, why don't we stop sprouting hates at her here please and focus on the actors that is in here instead.

So back on topic, I'm going to keep my eyes on this series since there are so many people I like here. However, is this really an action series? Gosh, why does Mik always involved in action genre lakorn. It's like one of my least favorite lol.
I don't understand. Why would she hide their relationship status just to promote the lakorn. If you truly love someone then you shouldn't haven't a problem with admitting your status. Instead of denying it just to get more fan to like ur drama so u can be koojin with the main actor who's not even ur bf. Sad time. I know ur a fan of pim so I don't want to make any further comment on her.

Anyway abt this lakorn. I'm actually looking forward to weir and peak(how do u pronounce her name) drama's.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree to disagree....lets move on....ppl will like her and ppl won't....that's life....beating a dead horse

I read elsewhere that om/sammy is still story #4?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Wow blameshifting to her manager, what a classic tactic. it is unfair to blame the manager, as ppl mentioned earlier in this thread, pim and Sammy share the same manager, we don't see all the drama and scandalous rumour coming from Sammy right? We get the impression that Sammy although her image is getting sexy she is still quite down to earth. Like she is willing to sell her old clothes off the street. It is pretty obvious who is being difficult and making the drama here, and pretty obvious you are letting your fond of KLKNNHJ clouding your judgement.

Also, since you mentioned Nadech and Yaya saying they deny their relationship, well naya didnt really change their stand during and after the lakorn, they are pretty consistent with their speech and behavior all along and we know they do this in order to protect each other. Here Pim clearly is manipulatlitive as she is different in her speech and act, a person who is willing to undermine her relationship with Mek, to play the role or make the drama more popular or for whatever unjustifiable purpose.

I respect your opinion and favor of pim maybe you think her face is pleasantly cute and her acting is topnoch, which I and others clearly think the direct opposite. I personally don't believe the rumors in the show biz is totally based of no grounds. Just saying "who knows" and trying to cover ones ears is showing ignorance and stubbornness.
I guess this post is meant for me. I don't know if my English is bad or what, but I don't think anyone is understanding what I'm saying. What I'm trying to say is why blame only Pim when it takes two to make a relationship. So Pim is being criticize for denying her relationship with Mek during the filming of KLKNNHJ, but the other half of the relationship kept quite so he's not to be blame for lying too. I just think it's unfair to blame the girl and not blame the guy, who is also in the relationship. Which is why I stated the two might have agree upon not revealing their relationship status, whether it be willingly or by demand of their manager or ch7. Not trying to blame anyone, but it's unfair to blame the girl and not the guy in the relationship. Both Mek and Pim are doing fine in their relationship so why make it out as Pim being the worst girlfriend in the world for denying her relationship with Mek, and Mek being the poor boyfriend for having such a horrible girlfriend, when the both of them plays a big part in the relationship.

And we can agree to disagree without calling each other names. If you think I'm ignorant and stubborn for standing up for an individual that's being harshly, and unfairly criticize for her physical appearance and personality, then I guess I am ignorant and stubborn. I would do the same if it was some other actress/actor, or any person in general. This is going to be my last comment about Pim. I'm here at this site to make friends that share the same interest as me, not enemies, but even so it's so hard.

I'll just leave it at that. Like what I've wrote above, since Pim has no connection with this series, let's drop her topic and focus on the actors involve in this series, and the series itself.

meredo

sarNie Egg
I guess this post is meant for me. I don't know if my English is bad or what, but I don't think anyone is understanding what I'm saying. What I'm trying to say is why blame only Pim when it takes two to make a relationship. So Pim is being criticize for denying her relationship with Mek during the filming of KLKNNHJ, but the other half of the relationship kept quite so he's not to be blame for lying too. I just think it's unfair to blame the girl and not blame the guy, who is also in the relationship. Which is why I stated the two might have agree upon not revealing their relationship status, whether it be willingly or by demand of their manager or ch7. Not trying to blame anyone, but it's unfair to blame the girl and not the guy in the relationship. Both Mek and Pim are doing fine in their relationship so why make it out as Pim being the worst girlfriend in the world for denying her relationship with Mek, and Mek being the poor boyfriend for having such a horrible girlfriend, when the both of them plays a big part in the relationship.

And we can agree to disagree without calling each other names. If you think I'm ignorant and stubborn for standing up for an individual that's being harshly, and unfairly criticize for her physical appearance and personality, then I guess I am ignorant and stubborn. I would do the same if it was some other actress/actor, or any person in general. This is going to be my last comment about Pim. I'm here at this site to make friends that share the same interest as me, not enemies, but even so it's so hard.

I'll just leave it at that. Like what I've wrote above, since Pim has no connection with this series, let's drop her topic and focus on the actors involve in this series, and the series itself.
so what you wanted is equal responsibilities for this? Fine then You feel free to shift blame to Mek all you want but let me remind you in this matter the person who got the most benefit is Pim who is taking the lead. And you probably didn't read other ppls comment very carefully, there are ppl even pim herself testify Mek is a great guy. If Mek is really wanting to make the best for himself he could have suggested making the relationship so lay out in the open and manipulated the fans on the media like Pim did so that ch7 may let him and Pim co-lead that lakorn.
Even if you split the responsibility on both pim and Mek on that one it won't do the trick for the incident of Pim speculated the situation for wanting to lead with weir and got rejected by ch7/production. Or, oh! Do you want Mek to help himself out with a share of that beef too? !
let the one who have eyes see.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I guess no matter what I say, I'm the bad one for thinking that some comments are too harsh. *sigh*

Agree to disagree....lets move on....ppl will like her and ppl won't....that's life....beating a dead horse

I read elsewhere that om/sammy is still story #4?
I hope this is true because I really want Porshe and Kwan to get part 2. I think Porshe is a better fit as the playboy captain.

meredo

sarNie Egg
I guess no matter what I say, I'm the bad one for thinking that some comments are too harsh. *sigh*

I hope this is true because I really want Porshe and Kwan to get part 2. I think Porshe is a better fit as the playboy captain.
I apologize for making you think the opinions are harsh. I get really offended when celebrities can have fans blindly defend their wrongful act just because they can have fans.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No one is calling anyone names...it's a differences in opinion which will result in beating a dead horse because both party sees it differently.

I feel we read things and it become misconstrue and then become out of context....so each had said their mind multiple time...let's no on is not a horrible suggestion. Like Elsa say...Let it go...Let it go....I'm sorry if this come off harsh but I say that daily to the 2nd graders I work with...

NVM I think it is now confirm that om/sammy is in part 2....Om played a playboy in their 1st lakorn together....But Porsche has the playful personal...esp. in his lakorn with Sammy...Either way I'm sooo happy she NOT w/Kelly again. Her and Boom look cute together wish he was her p'k...is what it is...I'll take my own advice and...let it go...

member101

sarNie Egg
I don't think Pooh4ever meant to blame Mek. She/he's basically saying the decision to deny or confirm a relationship is up to the two persons in that relationship. Most Thai celeb couples will deny it in early stages and then confirm it once they're ready to go public with their relationship. Neither Pim or Mek is to be blamed and I see nothing wrong with Pim denying the relationship. At least she didn't deny being very close to Mek, unlike Bella who denied Weir for years until now that they're more open about it. But what I do mind is Pim doing fan service with Mik during the promotion of KLKN. You can tell by Mek's face that he doesn't like it much but he had to put up with it. He even avoided posting pictures of him and Pim during that time because when he does the koojin fans would attack him and tell him to stay away from Pim because she belonged to Mik. The koojin fans can be very annoying and delusional to reality and doing fan service for them make it worse. Mek didn't do fan service with Namwan so I think it's fair for Pim not to do it as well. I don't think Pim would like it much if Mek did that especially after seeing a fan clip of her giving an unsatisfied look at female fans taking pictures with Mek and they were being super touchy with him. Hopefully, with her next p'ek, Pim will be more considerate of Mek and doesn't do fan service.

And oh, Pim did redeem herself after the promotion of KLKN ended by saying in an interview that fans shouldn't ship and Mik offscreen because it's impossible for them to date. She said Mik is just a coworker that she's not close with and she doesn't have his number nor keep in touch with him after their lakorn ended. When asked if it's because Mik is not her type, Pim said she doesn't have a type. Her only type is the person she dates must be someone she's already good friend with. She pretty much hint ed at Mek which I find cute. I actually like Mek-Pim as a couple. They make a good couple. Mek seems to like her a lot. He doesn't even mind that she likes to nag and scold him. Although he did comment on her IG during her BD that it'd be nice if she nag less and don't scold him too much. Pim must have many positive qualities that Mek likes to make him overlook it because most guys can't stand a girl that likes to nag and scold them. But I can see why she'd scold him at times, Pim said Mek likes to annoy her with his stupid questions and sometimes funny and not so funny jokes. He's a playful person that likes to make people laugh and smile. too playful at times.

And Meredo, no one is saying Mek is not a great guy. His mother's friend have said via her IG post that Mek is a gentleman that doesn't mind taking care of aunties and being their chauffeur during his free time. Even the author of KLKN said he's the kindest actor she have ever met because he took care of an elderly woman at the book-signing not knowing that it was the author's mom. And she said Mek was the only person among the cast that asked about her well-being and offered her a water bottle during the hours they spent at the book-singing where the bookstore was hot and uncomfortable due to the air-con not working that day. Pim and Mik were there too but they didn't express any concern to her. They were probably too busy being occupied with themselves. With that said, let's move away from this conversation.

meredo

sarNie Egg
I don't think Pooh4ever meant to blame Mek. She/he's basically saying the decision to deny or confirm a relationship is up to the two persons in that relationship. Most Thai celeb couples will deny it in early stages and then confirm it once they're ready to go public with their relationship. Neither Pim or Mek is to be blamed and I see nothing wrong with Pim denying the relationship. At least she didn't deny being very close to Mek, unlike Bella who denied Weir for years until now that they're more open about it. But what I do mind is Pim doing fan service with Mik during the promotion of KLKN. You can tell by Mek's face that he doesn't like it much but he had to put up with it. He even avoided posting pictures of him and Pim during that time because when he does the koojin fans would attack him and tell him to stay away from Pim because she belonged to Mik. The koojin fans can be very annoying and delusional to reality and doing fan service for them make it worse. Mek didn't do fan service with Namwan so I think it's fair for Pim not to do it as well. I don't think Pim would like it much if Mek did that especially after seeing a fan clip of her giving an unsatisfied look at female fans taking pictures with Mek and they were being super touchy with him. Hopefully, with her next p'ek, Pim will be more considerate of Mek and doesn't do fan service.

And oh, Pim did redeem herself after the promotion of KLKN ended by saying in an interview that fans shouldn't ship and Mik offscreen because it's impossible for them to date. She said Mik is just a coworker that she's not close with and she doesn't have his number nor keep in touch with him after their lakorn ended. When asked if it's because Mik is not her type, Pim said she doesn't have a type. Her only type is the person she dates must be someone she's already good friend with. She pretty much hint ed at Mek which I find cute. I actually like Mek-Pim as a couple. They make a good couple. Mek seems to like her a lot. He doesn't even mind that she likes to nag and scold him. Although he did comment on her IG during her BD that it'd be nice if she nag less and don't scold him too much. Pim must have many positive qualities that Mek likes to make him overlook it because most guys can't stand a girl that likes to nag and scold them. But I can see why she'd scold him at times, Pim said Mek likes to annoy her with his stupid questions and sometimes funny and not so funny jokes. He's a playful person that likes to make people laugh and smile. too playful at times.

And Meredo, no one is saying Mek is not a great guy. His mother's friend have said via her IG post that Mek is a gentleman that doesn't mind taking care of aunties and being their chauffeur during his free time. Even the author of KLKN said he's the kindest actor she have ever met because he took care of an elderly woman at the book-signing not knowing that it was the author's mom. And she said Mek was the only person among the cast that asked about her well-being and offered her a water bottle during the hours they spent at the book-singing where the bookstore was hot and uncomfortable due to the air-con not working that day. Pim and Mik were there too but they didn't express any concern to her. They were probably too busy being occupied with themselves. With that said, let's move away from this conversation.
I hope you can re-read my comment above, I never said Mek wasn't great or it is him to blame. The person who wants Mek to take the beef is the person I replied to. I was trying to make a point that Mek is a good guy like you just did. I thought if you bothered to take the time and effort to write this long to reply me at least you can get your facts right.

Also, the fact that the bf is tolerant to what the gf does does not justify the morality of the actions the gf. If you say "oh it is entirely their business" then you have a wrong idea about what a celebrity is and how entertainment journalism works. Even if it does in whether to disclose the relationship or not, it doesn't justify being manipulative and letting her fans put pressure on ch7 on picking roles.

However I do agree with u that the koojin fans can be so annoying. And may I ask you for the reference that interview? The quickest way to shut the annoying fans' fantasy up is to present the interview. Mek needs no more of these kind of embarrassment and disrespect from ppl around him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.