[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I can't watch Peak either. I don't think she's nangek material. I'm surprised she's been in many films before and is pretty well known in Thai cinema.
I think the acting is different in cinemas vs lakorn. Haven’t really watched any modern Thai cinema but it seems different. To me lakorn acting is more natural and Asian cinema is usually more exaggerated. I pretty much skipped her parts...the character seemed too ditzy in this part compared to the first part with Weir.

mayline

sarNie Egg
Since I can't read Thai someone translate the article for me and this was she said in the article: “He’s been away for so long (Ken Barnett) for a while. But I did not cut my hair because of this. We have different lifestyles and with that said we are still young. We are still far apart and had a good conversation there was no quarrel. We understand eachother. The future will play itself out. But we don’t set our hopes or goals to rekindle. It’s a normal thing I’m not stressed, I’m happy today. There are many reasons for the breakup but we still remain good friends. We keep in touch but not as often now. I have more free time so I can plan to travel with friends and live the life of a teenager”

I feel like Mik has a special feeling for her. I do hope for them to be together since I really ship them since Talay Fai.
Mik profile say his single and the article write that both are single now.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Steph and her ex bf did look cute together though, but of course she looks better with Mik! I was surprised she chopped off her hair, it's not often I see Thai actresses go that short. But she looks super cute!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I kinda have a feeling she broke up with her bf because I don't see she post a lots of stuff about him like she used to. Anyway, I mean she's young and I do hope she enjoy her single days because didn't she date for like 6 years. She does look more happy and free and extra cute with that hair cut. But I need to see her in a new project!!

I don't know who Mik is dating but do think he probably dating someone but he's just being coy about it.

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Well If you need any eng sub on mik and Steph then just follow mik.steph.world on instagram. The account translate it bAck to English

Last edited:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I never knew Steph and Mik was in a lakorn together her before Talay Fai, they were the second generation kids. But they weren't a couple. Idk who Steph got with or with anyone. But Mik was paired up with this girl Sophie. I forgot the name of the lakorn too. They were so young & cute!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I never knew Steph and Mik was in a lakorn together her before Talay Fai, they were the second generation kids. But they weren't a couple. Idk who Steph got with or with anyone. But Mik was paired up with this girl Sophie. I forgot the name of the lakorn too. They were so young & cute!
Oh yh. They had some scene together but not much. It super awkward watching them back then

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
IMG_1251.jpg I do hope they choose the old cast for part two. Cause it hasn't been confirm whether the old cast will be playing it or not

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
They better keep the same casts. It won't make sense if there will be a Part 2 and the old casts won't reprise their roles. Unless second generation (their kids for example) will be the focus of the show. LOL

ketomama

sarNie Egg
Since I can't read Thai someone translate the article for me and this was she said in the article: “He’s been away for so long (Ken Barnett) for a while. But I did not cut my hair because of this. We have different lifestyles and with that said we are still young. We are still far apart and had a good conversation there was no quarrel. We understand eachother. The future will play itself out. But we don’t set our hopes or goals to rekindle. It’s a normal thing I’m not stressed, I’m happy today. There are many reasons for the breakup but we still remain good friends. We keep in touch but not as often now. I have more free time so I can plan to travel with friends and live the life of a teenager”

I feel like Mik has a special feeling for her. I do hope for them to be together since I really ship them since Talay Fai.
Mik profile say his single and the article write that both are single now.
Heehee. I do feel that Mik has something special with Steph too! :naughty2:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
They better keep the same casts. It won't make sense if there will be a Part 2 and the old casts won't reprise their roles. Unless second generation (their kids for example) will be the focus of the show. LOL
I saw some fanmade stuff that people want 4 different new couples. I don't remember who they were.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm only excited if they keep the original cast. Like why wouldn't they!???
Holy mother of....... They should cast old ones! I'm hyperventilating, people! Have they done something like this and casted someone else? :nut:
I looked at the article all 4 parts for season 2 have completely new titles. So I wouldn't be surprised if they cast new people sadly!!!! I really wanted season 2 bc I wanted more of OmSammy and MikSteph!!!! Totally not satisfied if they are only gue st stars or supporting characters. Just don't make season 2 then if that's the case bc honestly this series had low ratings and it was boring!