[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
There's too much action scene been put into this drama. And I feel like some part of it is not necessary. It wasting the airing time rather than something useful. And the secondary couple need abit more scene together. They're cute

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What I mean in the willing scene is the all out. LOL sorry my imagination is running wild, just a wishful thinking willing|babysw

Looks like only Louis and Ice are the secondary couple that had a tragic ending in the whole series (unless the secondary couple from this part will end up the same fate).

I'll wait for all episodes to be subbed I only rely on IG because I'm busy with work :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Well it would be good if,and I hope, Karan adopt tone(Irene adopted son) so they can be a happy family. Looks like next week, the backstabber doctor will finally expose his true colour and he will kidnap tone so tone might get shot. Idk. I hope tone doesn't die otherwise it would break Irene heart which Karan doesn't like to see. He'll do anything to make her happy I guess

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm becoming a huge fan of Stephany. I think she have potential to be a great actress. I do hope there's more works for her coming. I only saw Talay Fat (the Fire Series) and this one with her and Mik. I know Channel 7 have a lots of actors and actresses but I don't hope they can promote Stephany more as well. I think she's a bit underrated. Maybe because she was in school and don't want to take on a lots of project just to focus on school but now she's done. I wonder if she's gonna go to med school or continue acting? Either way - best of luck for her. She's beautiful.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so sad. It ending so sooon!! Feels like yesterday when it first aired. Oh well let's just enjoy the last few episode of these "heaven made" couple

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad that this part is coming to an end so quickly! I was looking forward to 12 episodes. I thought this last part was supposed to be a little longer, but I guess they made last minute changes?! I have a feeling the last 3 episodes are gonna be so rushed sadly!

This storyline has the most interesting synopsis, but the lakorn wasn't what I expected. Too much action and too little romance. Like the director gave us plenty of skin skip for only one 1/7 episodes. So unsatisfied!!!! I didn't finish Om and Sammy's part yet, but I definitely enjoyed it more than Mik and Steph's part surprisingly!

Mik and Steph's previous lakorn Talay Fai was quite dramatic, but I'd say it beat this lakorn for me just bc there was way more skinskip and focus on their love story to develop. I really really hope the director considers making part 2 this series, so we can get to see more of all the couples! Otherwise Mik and Steph definitely needs to reunite real soon again for me to make up for this not so great lakorn!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so sad that this part is coming to an end so quickly! I was looking forward to 12 episodes. I thought this last part was supposed to be a little longer, but I guess they made last minute changes?! I have a feeling the last 3 episodes are gonna be so rushed sadly!

This storyline has the most interesting synopsis, but the lakorn wasn't what I expected. Too much action and too little romance. Like the director gave us plenty of skin skip for only one 1/7 episodes. So unsatisfied!!!! I didn't finish Om and Sammy's part yet, but I definitely enjoyed it more than Mik and Steph's part surprisingly!

Mik and Steph's previous lakorn Talay Fai was quite dramatic, but I'd say it beat this lakorn for me just bc there was way more skinskip and focus on their love story to develop. I really really hope the director considers making part 2 this series, so we can get to see more of all the couples! Otherwise Mik and Steph definitely needs to reunite real soon again for me to make up for this not so great lakorn!
I agree. There's too much action and little romance in this part. Which isn't so satisfying and abit disappointing. It didn't reach my expectation. And yes there's wasn't any development scene between the two characters relationship. It rushes too quick. I mean there are some unnecessary scene that they don't need to use but instead they could fit abit more sweet scene in. I don't blame them since there can only be 10 episode and it should be done within October so I'm not surprise if it a rush. But the kisses scene was satisfying in episode 5 since they don't freezes up when kissing. They actually move their gesture a little so that made up for the lost time

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Yes! The kiss scenes were satisfying! We just need more of it! Praying that the director will consider part 2!!!!

There's a few scenes from the mv that hasn't appeared yet, so they better have not cut them out even though there's only 2 last episode this wkend!!!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
IMG_2596.jpg Man, Willy and Mik sure does look alike. They're almost the same height too.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Before this aired I thought people said Willy was gonna play as Steph dad, but he played the villain instead.

Last episode tomorrow! I'm so sad!!!!