[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 3: Ratchanawee Tee Ruk - Om Akapan and Sammy Cowell

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
lol the gay friend...The 2 girls fall into his arms and FIN him and he drop each on into the ground hahahah

I wish they gave us better flashback of their relationship...they use to date until a mis-understanding???...sounds like he known her since they were young...lol the p'k always trying to get close to her...I wish they made his character more firm w/the n'rai...

I'm a sucker for lots of pra'nang scenes
Ugh...she's the kind of N'rai that it doesn't matter how firm you are, she doesn't care cause she gets what she wants since she's the bad guys daughter. She thrives off of it...and knows all the evil things done to make her rich.

N'ek has a great imagination...I totally fell for the truck scene sweetness. They really bring the romance writer out in her.

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
From what I can gather there was a love square. P'k knows n'k and her older bro since childhood. P'k and n'k likes each other. Her bro likes the girl (soldier too, she was in preview) who likes p'k. P'k is ner-hom (all these girls on him and claiming he's their man). N'k thinks p'k a player and don't trust him. She misunderstood of course because he said she owes him an apology.

Lol at the hospital scene where she's trying to avoid him and smack into him. I also like the spider scene. Again she can't avoid him.....so many Fin scene in ep 1 ! I love how he's trying so hard to win her back...
I think you're right there was a misunderstanding over someone that N'ek brother liked but she liked Pr'ek. However, it's not the female soldier in the previews. That female soldier is Weir's younger sister who has a crush on Pr'ek, but Pr'ek only thinks of her as a younger sister since his heart has already been taken by N'ek.

So glad they have Sammy in flats a lot here cause it never made sense to me seeing all those females running around in heels for action scenes. Om is tall enough that Sammy in heels doesn't really matter, but it's not practical.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Damn that truck scene got me so bad hahahahahhaha. Did anyone else feel strange when Tonkla started calling her Khun Praew, instead of Nong Praew? lol
Yeah that threw me off. Why would he switch from nong to khun. That's no way to win a girl over lol.
Gosh I was wondering how they allowed so many kisses to happen right away. Turns out nong Praew isn't over him yet!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah that threw me off. Why would he switch from nong to khun. That's no way to win a girl over lol.
Gosh I was wondering how they allowed so many kisses to happen right away. Turns out nong Praew isn't over him yet!
She gets so jealous too. Need that truck scene to be her daydream come true ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
damn I miss the truck daydream? I feel like some scenes are not there...

mmmm....maybe cuz he's mad at her for sneaking and call her Khun...off to see ep too

oooo...Soldier is wier sis...another girl to be in the way hahaha

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the reason he calls her "khun" is because she told him to call her "khun" hahaha. She said they're not close so he should address her formally. But then sometimes he slips out and calls her nong praew again lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oooo...the truck scene....:cheer:

OMG these girls are nuts...how the hell are you going to ask her to "help" make him have feelings for you. WTH these girls are ridiculous! URG sooo annoying...i hope they have a guy come hit on n'k

Lots of jealous scene for n'k.. p'k's turn to get jealous

awww...he tolerance the squid because she like it...

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

Praew is going to have a guy. I'm not sure when he will show up though. But he's played by Sun Pichayadon. Praew's mom wanted her to get with him instead of Tonkla.

The waterfall scene is next episode!!!!! I swear it better not be another imaginary scene lmao!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sun's a cutie....I feel n'k at a disadvantage w/all the girls all over p'k hahaha

goddammit....parents

yes OMG waterfall scene....right, better not be a fantasy...but p'k is bold enough to show/remind n'k about their past

fri here yet...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Hope Chanel 7 realize they made a mistake taking too long to pair Om and Sammy up again and put them together in something else. I know it won't be for a while since they both each have at least 2 other separate lakorns filming. Also need them to pair Sammy up with Weir and Mik :)

jjinxx

the reason he calls her "khun" is because she told him to call her "khun" hahaha. She said they're not close so he should address her formally. But then sometimes he slips out and calls her nong praew again lol
Hahaha ok that's even better, because he probably won't try very hard.

TubbyTinker

Yeah they got the highest rating of the year for the channel with 7.7 but then it went down to 6.7 lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Porche And kwan last ep was 8.7..... they started out In the 5-6...

They are not highest of the year.... unless it's highest 1st ep

It did go down but it's still a decent start. ...

Last edited:

jjinxx

I'm really not into action lakorn lately, but I want to persevere because it's been so long since these two reunited. Ugh.
And I really like song! Anyone know what it's called?

Last edited: