[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 2: Meu Brap Jao Hua Jai - Porshe Saran and Kwan Usamanee

rae

sarNie Adult
this is one of those rare gems where there is a good script and solid acting, kwan and porshe had wonderful chemistry together. this lakorn hit all the right notes to me and i was sad that there is only ten episodes lol

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the first 2 episodes subbed and I'm enjoying it so far! I like Porche and Kwan characters: determined and with a strong sense of justice.

Fire and brimstone during their first meetings :pancarta: I like the emotional scenes explaining their motivations..they made me cry :crybaby2: I watched the ost video and... :love: so cute!! Can't wait to watch the development of their relationship and...also a lot of jealousy scenes :naughty2: nobody is watching it?

rae

sarNie Adult
it's good that they talked things out in ep 2 because both their actions can be a bit extreme sometimes, so now they can mellow out a bit haha.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
So someone is subbing this after-all ! :cheer: I'm gradually making my way through this series & The Cupid Series, I was hoping someone would eventually get to this one & I'm happy to see that is the case here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This started out slow but ended up being pretty good. I love a lakorn where the n'ek is so dedicated to p'ek and will not go away even though he is pushing her to do so. I love the development for the leads which started out from extreme dislike to teasing to eventual love. I like the p'ek, he's so mean and tough but he's funny when he crashes n'ek's date and then shows his pettiness by showing off to Guy. They really had me fooled with Guy's character, I could never correctly guess his true motives and the writers did a good job with mixing up his character. Kwan and Porshe have good chemistry despite the age difference and I like how there is no big drama that keeps them apart.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
This started out slow but ended up being pretty good. I love a lakorn where the n'ek is so dedicated to p'ek and will not go away even though he is pushing her to do so. I love the development for the leads which started out from extreme dislike to teasing to eventual love. I like the p'ek, he's so mean and tough but he's funny when he crashes n'ek's date and then shows his pettiness by showing off to Guy. They really had me fooled with Guy's character, I could never correctly guess his true motives and the writers did a good job with mixing up his character. Kwan and Porshe have good chemistry despite the age difference and I like how there is no big drama that keeps them apart.
Hi, but is the lakorn english subbed completely?