[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling they're just gonna dance right over the 2nd amnesia and chalked it up to the necklace thing. I read the scripts for the new episode and I just don't get why they had this happen to Siangwaan. I can only come up with a few explanations though.

The first, to explain how Dao ended up stuck at that cabin since she saw Paul and Deun there. And because she lost the pendant, her soul left the body and lost her memories. So when she 'lost' the pendant the second time while sorta-kinda being in her own body, everything gets a reboot. The logical outcome is that she is stuck at the cabin with no memories once again. While it sounds reasonable, it's frustrating to watch knowing that Siangwaan won't remember Post Accident/Pre Tae thing at first.

Although I have a feeling they know it would be since they keep lampshading it with lines like "We already went over this" and "You told me this already" delivered with a really tired manner.

This begs another issue, why the heck was she stuck in her body and couldn't wake up? The only reason why Dao woke up because was because Heng tried to kill her? I just keep thinking that maybe they should've gone with a "I've put a necklace on you, kissed you Disney fairy tale style, now wake up and you can't remember me" deal. Well, aside from trying to prolong the series for an episode longer.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's odd, wouldn't Sri or one of the worker recognize Paul? Paul is quite a charmer so his face would be hard to dismissed and not be remembered. The more they try to explain or solve, the more questions will arise haha. I would have gone with the cliche scene too. At least it makes much more sense.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Aww a sleeping Kan...He must be tired.

Kan tweet to Cheer

Credit to: Cheer IG

No, It's Cheer who tweet to Kan. Remember, he have take a sleeping photo of her and she said to him to not give her a chance to revenge. I guess it's the revenge she got, haha cute.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
No, It's Cheer who tweet to Kan. Remember, he have take a sleeping photo of her and she said to him to not give her a chance to revenge. I guess it's the revenge she got, haha cute.
haha omg they love pulling pranks on eachother! Cheers pic wasnt that bad lol!!! Kans mouth is open bahaha!! love how they tease eachother!!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ops...sorry I got confuses on @ part so many time... Thanks SmileBo for correcting my mistake. :kiss:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
A sleeping cast...They all much be tried.

Credit to: Cheer IG

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Cheer just tweeted this about Kan on her twiiter

Thx my partner kankantathavorn for Supporting that scene. Though i did not good , i'm so sorry naka

MAYBE SHE'S REFERRING TO THE RAPE SCENE? KISS SCENE??? EKKK SU-SU!! LOL IM CURIOUS MAYBE IT IS THE RSCENE/KISS!! IM EXCITED FOR TOMORROWS ORN SCENES! HOPEFULLY DIDA FOLLOWED THE SCRIPT!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG is something bad happened to Paul in the up coming episode... :teary: Cheer is tearing up just talking about it...hehe

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^
"Please watch Pang Sanaeha. I'm wearing sunglasses not because I want to look cool or anything. It's because I cried my eyes out!~ Paul is very cruel, you guys! Who is it that he's in love with? Please give me your moral supports. Taehaang doesn't care about me either. I'm running low on tissues. Please watch Pang Sanaeha!~"

----

Min actually sleeps when she's acting as Praidao on the hospital bed, it seems. Gosh, they all must be so tired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXRm-7uFv3k

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha..Min must be every tired to falling asleep.....That remind me of Cheer falling asleep on the set of "Oun I Ruk" since they have to re film Tle scene so many time. :lol:

:teary: Poor Sri all alone even Tea her best bud doesn't care about her...there still Korn he care a lot of you Sri...hehe.......I will supports you all the way..lol.... :thumbdown: :facepalm: Paul is just mass up....Sri you should just leave Paul and find someone better than him. :rockon:

hippo

sarNie Adult
Dao is up!
Paul said that he can't call Sri any more =(((

wonder how tomorrow's gonna turn out, when they all meet.

does anyone know how many ep's are left???

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ 5. 18 episodes total according to a couple of pages back.

EP13 is like, whooosh plot-wise. Sri and Paul fans won't be so happy with it though. They only had a scene together in the beginning and a phonecall at the end. However, they'll meet at Tae's place in EP14.

Franoli1

sarNie Egg
Credit to CHEER & KAN's instagram and DIDA FB, I just matched the pix together...since CK look soooo much alike in many ways :]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I just noticed this while working on the translation. There was no Ketsarin plot line or anything this episode. They should just finish it up already and move on to the main plots.

Also, rumor has it that they're adding a character but I'm not sure if it's confirmed.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
What the use of add a new character when the lakorn is almost finish...If they add a new character it might be Lydia..But I'm not too sure of it because in the being of this lakorn there were talk about Lydia being a guest star in here.