[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I'm so sad and happy for Cheer...This might as will be Cheer last lakorn with CH7 since she going to terminated her contract with CH7 to go study aboard. :cry: So there won't be any hope for ORN to star in another lakorn again.... Wish Cheer the best.

To read more on her going study:

http://www.spicyforu...r-study-abroad/

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is sad to see Cheer leave just when her acting career is about to sky rocket again. This is an opportunity that is not easily given... it's not like I want her to not go abroad... but that can be possible again in the near future. And if she really decide to leave, I wish her the best and will be waiting for her return. I wonder who will be MC-ing with Nam.

Anyways I just finished episode 11. Um... I don't remember anything much from it lol maybe because it put me to asleep. I am just scared that they will not be able to tie everything together even with an additional 6 episode. It seem like they will be adding more instead of shedding some light to the zillions of unanswered questions.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Yeah, several newsources has been publishing this story. She didn't say she's leaving though. She simply said that she doesn't want to just do nothing with her free time since she has no new lakorns lined up. Instead, she's wondering if she should go study abroad (She's leaning towards England). It's kind of odd since she hosts at least 2 different shows currently.

Her contract with ch7 ended but she's still in the middle of re-signing the contract. She mentioned it's taking a while because there are more details this time around, like x of guaranteed number of lakorns she'll get per year. She still insisted on not signing with any other channels though. She also mentioned about finding something stable career-wise.

Personally, I think it's a bad move to go study abroad now that she's highly popular.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, several newsources has been publishing this story. She didn't say she's leaving though. She simply said that she doesn't want to just do nothing with her free time since she has no new lakorns lined up. Instead, she's wondering if she should go study abroad (She's leaning towards England). It's kind of odd since she hosts at least 2 different shows currently.

Her contract with ch7 ended but she's still in the middle of re-signing the contract. She mentioned it's taking a while because there are more details this time around, like x of guaranteed number of lakorns she'll get per year. She still insisted on not signing with any other channels though. She also mentioned about finding something stable career-wise.

Personally, I think it's a bad move to go study abroad now that she's highly popular.
I'm so mad CH7 isn't giving her any lakorn so she can stay .....I'm just glad she want to go study aboard then doing noting with her free time since Ch7 isn't giving her any lakorn....but I'm going to miss her a lot..

So Cheer is still with CH7 but is on a leave for the moment right when she going aboard to study? Or is she not with CH7 when she end her contract?

Maybe she didn't think she was going to get this highly popular star with Kan in this lakorn so she decide first to go aboard...Last years there were news of her talking she might want to go aboard to study this years.

hippo

sarNie Adult
wah i hope they work out a good contract.
i'm gonna miss her if she leaves.

only a few more days till monday!!!!
and i hope it doesn't end like how they posted.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
After watching episode 12 with subs, I understand a lot more know! Thank you for all your hard work on the subs Kuda! But it sounds like Duen only married Dennis for money and Dao was a spoiled brat. Oiiiii which direction is this lakorn going…. And if that’s that ending for both couples then I know I will be deeply devastated. Also, Tae and Sri doesn’t know that Paul is Dao’s fiancé right? Maybe Sri has a clue but not sure… if so then, I wonder how Tae and Sri, especially Sri, will take it when they find out Dao and Paul were going to get married.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
:) look at Cheers face!
I'm actually glad she choose to study oversea. Education is actually really important.
I really gonna miss her.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I'm actually glad she choose to study oversea. Education is actually really important.
I really gonna miss her.
Mee too!!! How long is she gonna be gone?? U.K? Aww why not U.S lol Maybe for her comeback everyone can request that Cheer & Kan pair up in a lakonr! I almost done want her to renew her con. With ch7 they treat her like Sh*t! I mean she was doing really good but its chu fault for not pairing her up with diff. Peks and they just suck at promoting there stars & lakorns! Although they top ratings it dont compare to the real publicity & respect of other actors like ch.3 & chu have. Chu is overated... Some of there lakorns are great but over al i feel ch7 lacks alot of things. But idk! Whatever i hope to see my orn couple again! Cheer join ch3 u still have a chance with kan! Haha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mee too!!! How long is she gonna be gone?? U.K? Aww why not U.S lol Maybe for her comeback everyone can request that Cheer & Kan pair up in a lakonr! I almost done want her to renew her con. With ch7 they treat her like Sh*t! I mean she was doing really good but its chu fault for not pairing her up with diff. Peks and they just suck at promoting there stars & lakorns! Although they top ratings it dont compare to the real publicity & respect of other actors like ch.3 & chu have. Chu is overated... Some of there lakorns are great but over al i feel ch7 lacks alot of things. But idk! Whatever i hope to see my orn couple again! Cheer join ch3 u still have a chance with kan! Haha
Don't know how long she be gone. Maybe 1 or 2 years or more...in the news it didn't say how long she be gone..Same here hope when she come back she should sigh with CH3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really gonna miss her.
Education is important but it's not like we are stopping her. It's just that opportunity is key. Continuing your education can be achieve at any time.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
She can still be in a lakorn or two during her breaks like Poo Priya did if she really wants to study abroad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finally finished episode 12. Oh I don't think you would want to hear my rant...more like venting lol so just skip over if you don't want to read haha because just to let you know ahead, there is nothing positive that came out from my mouth... this case, hands automatically typing out my thoughts.

I don't know where to begin explaining my frustration. Kuda I have to correct you... it's not double amnesia. It is triple amnesia lol. Was it necessary for them to have Siangwaan lose her memory as a ghost when she will lose it when she wakes up from her coma? Ch7 congratulation. Way to drag on by adding useless and unnecessary crap.

As for Deun, she brings in my feminism, she is so pathetic beyond words. I cannot come up with any excuse for her. She needs to leave Dennis. She says she wants to divorce him but turns 180 degree. Girlfriend, just because you are carrying his baby, it doesn't mean you have to stay with him. Her useless complaining just bugs the banana out of me. I disliked the fact that Khun Paul keeps feeding her lies... let me explain. DENNIS DOES NOT LOVE DEUN!!! haha not quite an explanation but what else is there to say. Dennis is controlling... it's not love honey. He uses violence (rape, pulls Deun arms, drags her by the arm), honey again that is not love. It isn't done in a playful manner either. Love is able to change one person. Petch's father had a dirty past, Petch changed his fate by becoming a cop because he dislike what his father do when he found out. He does not want to endanger Sri's life so he chose to leave for her safety/didn't want her to be pulled into his family history (if according to what I have read, they broke up over many things... and this being one of the reason). Now my dear that is love.

And as for Tae... oh lord what an ARSE!!! The lady did say it was RUMORED like 3-5 times! He jumped into conclusion that Dao is a big time slut and gold digger. Well he fell in love with Siangwaan, not Dao. So why is he judging and hating on her (as Siangwaan)? Actually I am not convinced that Taechid loves Siangwaan. I think it was more of her beauty and sweet voice that caught his heart. Like he just liked her out of nowhere... For example, his absurd jealousy for her in episode 1 or was it 2. Or is it because I am so biased for my Orn couple that I missed it?

Poor Ketsarin, she is like thrown in the side. Her story is taking forever. The useless haunting is getting on my nerves. Oi starts bitching and then gets so scared when she encounters Ket. Oi go jump in the river please. She is all about talk which is bugging me. And they better give an explanation to as why Ket stated that the body cremated wasn't her. Wouldn't you know your own dead body? It seems like she is in denial of her death but Ket was pretty darn positive.

Dennis is like so easy to kill and his men are a bunch of idiots. The scene that got me rolling on the ground was when there was three of them with guns but they ran their big ass off because of the three small men who also held guns. It's 3 on 3. And the bad guys are bigger in size. And the 3 good guys have no experience with murdering people, yet the bad guys ran. You call yourself a bad guy for nothing.

It just seem like everything was so forced in that episode.

This is not the end of my rant but I am too tired. It's 1 something in the morning here.

avarachika

sarNie Egg
@fun4fun, Dude I couldn't stop laughing, your comment was so funny. I had fun reading it. Thanks for filling me on some info, I've been like only watching kan and cheer's part that I didn't even bother to care about the storyline anymore lmao.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Fun4fun omg ditto everything u said!!! I fee like dida is jsutt bullshitting PS now! Doesnt even seem like they are really trying to do do the lakorn anymore! Its like pulling shit outta there ass just o finish the lakorn! Pisses me off! i mean hell i aint no prfessional production person but i aint dumb! Dida really doesnt put thought into the lakorn or the directing part of the lakorn! the storyline seems so sloppy now & i just dont like where they are going at with the series! Honestly the beginning of the lakorn seemed way more organized then now! So much PHONE SCENES & OTHER UN-NEEDED SCENES! I FEEL LIKE THE MAIN CAST ISNT REALLY EVEN INTERACTING! U HARDLY SEE ALL THREE OR EVEN 4 OF THE MAIN CHARECTORS IN ONE ROOM. 9R IN A SHOT! THATS WHY IM WONDERING IF PS IS HAVING HARD TIME WORKING WITH THE MAIN DARAS SCHEDULE OR WHAT???

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I went ahead and looked through Monday's scripts. Siangwaan's finally back in her body. Technically, it's not another amnesia though. (Two and a half memory loss?) Praidao remembers everything from when she was in a car after she saw Paul and Deun hugging. Of course, she doesn't remember Tae, but she gets glimpses when she goes to his house. (Where everyone seems to be there from Korn, Auntie Juree, Sri, Paul, Tae, Deun, and Dao. Heck, even Janejira and Oi wanted to go with.)

fun

Expired Sarnie
1. she doesnt remember who she is (in ghost form)
2. in episode 12 (oh they better give a good explanation why... and it better not have to do with that necklace bc that is just lame)
3. when she wakes up dao doesnt remember what happened that 2 1/2 years as siangwaan although she gets eerie about certain things.