[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Well, there's still how Sri and Paul broke up, Dennis' so-called secret that Praidao found out, Siangwan's DOUBLE AMNESIA (wtf?) and getting back to her body, that whole mess with the DeunxDennisxDaoxTae&PaulxSri (Omg, I just realized this whole thing is pretty much a love hexagon. I'm so slow) and there's also that poor Ketsarin plotline nobody seems to care about anymore at this point.

With all the changes to the scripts, I do wonder if they'll keep the original storyline of how Sri and Paul kindasorta broke up.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Well, there's still how Sri and Paul broke up, Dennis' so-called secret that Praidao found out, Siangwan's DOUBLE AMNESIA (wtf?) and getting back to her body, that whole mess with the DeunxDennisxDaoxTae&PaulxSri (Omg, I just realized this whole thing is pretty much a love hexagon. I'm so slow) and there's also that poor Ketsarin plotline nobody seems to care about anymore at this point.

With all the changes to the scripts, I do wonder if they'll keep the original storyline of how Sri and Paul kindasorta broke up.
Damn! Im really curious whats gonna happen next! Well dao's goonna wake up with amnesia & what not.... Pauls gonna get with dao again, sri gonna be heart broken & dennis is gonna try to kill dao or even sri since she has been helpng or knowing too many things! i wonder if dennis is gonna try to kill sri off since she hiding his mistress! Idk give us more spoilers.. i wwould love to know the details!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Kudaranai for the mv.

Okay I don't understand if Dida. Didia said Cheer & Kan couple are important and they are also the lead as Tle & Min why aren't they in the third mv too. I watch all 3 mv from Dida and Cheer & Kan scene are less then Tle and Min. And in this third mv there like no scene at all of them. That why I alway think Tle and Min are the leading and Cheer & Kan are second pair, since Didia isn't giving them (ORN) as much credit and maybe that why their fans keep on asking are they leading or second pair....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Double amnesia lol maybe they meant Dao doesn't remember about whatever she discovered about Dennis lol and I guess he found out she was a wondering soul but she forgot about it. LOL I don't know. I am just trying to put the pieces together. By now Dao should have been awaken so this is why I believe it is dragging. We already know the equation when it comes to Ch7. When they extend the lakorn, that means dragging and adding new scenes that has probably nothing to do with the main plot but to buy more time. And when it comes to solving, they take 30 minutes to squeeze everything together. I'm having a hard time finishing up episode 11.

As for Ket, I feel that she was a forced character. They spent so many episode on her... not exactly her but her case that now it has all become useless. I am still wondering if that body they cremated was really her.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Double amnesia lol maybe they meant Dao doesn't remember about whatever she discovered about Dennis lol and I guess he found out she was a wondering soul but she forgot about it. LOL I don't know. I am just trying to put the pieces together. By now Dao should have been awaken so this is why I believe it is dragging. We already know the equation when it comes to Ch7. When they extend the lakorn, that means dragging and adding new scenes that has probably nothing to do with the main plot but to buy more time. And when it comes to solving, they take 30 minutes to squeeze everything together. I'm having a hard time finishing up episode 11.

As for Ket, I feel that she was a forced character. They spent so many episode on her... not exactly her but her case that now it has all become useless. I am still wondering if that body they cremated was really her.
Ditto that!! Omg u took the words right outta my mouth! Lol its draaggy now! And the orn couple really dont get there share or scenes!!! That's why we are complaining and they wonder why the fans repeatly say that tle and min are main leads or question dida! The production should be smtart enough to know this, its obvious tue orn couple are gaining lots of attwntion in the lakorn so to get higher ratings obviously they should grant the fan what they request because irs true! I see other misc. Charectors more then the orj couple together andthey are soppose. To be main leads! Makes me so mad!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Did ya think the scene Paul went to see Dao in episode 11...he was holding the pillow that was creepy. :nailbiter: ..It look like he want to suffer-ace Dao so she die...that scene got me chill..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Not exactly Pang Sanaeha related, but I got my first strike today. Strangely enough, it isn't for Pang Sanaeha but for the first episode and the first part of Bundai Dokruk. I'm wondering if the unlisted saved me from getting multiple strikes since I only left the first part of each lakorn up. Since my account is no longer in good standing, I can't unlist my videos anymore and will be half-moving to http://www.youtube.com/user/KudaLakorn2

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Not exactly Pang Sanaeha related, but I got my first strike today. Strangely enough, it isn't for Pang Sanaeha but for the first episode and the first part of Bundai Dokruk. I'm wondering if the unlisted saved me from getting multiple strikes since I only left the first part of each lakorn up. Since my account is no longer in good standing, I can't unlist my videos anymore and will be half-moving to http://www.youtube.c...ser/KudaLakorn2
awww shucks!! wth!! idk what ch7 would claim right from youtube!~ don't they know there's also over sea's fans??? international fans>>> damn it's so hard for us to watch now! but thanks for all the uploads! we appreciate it!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Rumors has it that someone screwed up & infringed something in the company (how ironic) so they are being forced to remove the vids and subsequently claim copyrights to do so.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Rumors has it that someone screwed up & infringed something in the company (how ironic) so they are being forced to remove the vids and subsequently claim copyrights to do so.
uggghh that sucks~~~!! but man i can't wait til monday!! i just hope the lakorn picks up more! to many... phone talking scenes lol!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
The part where techit kissed siang wan was so cute!! he said "Its time for you to wake up sleeping beauty, stop being a sleeping head"! then he kisses her! awww.. so sweet!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thairath already posted up the ending but its for sure its going to change due to the pace the cast are filming...hopefully not too much and keep all the paul and sri scenes....hopefully they change the ending too cuz being a kan/cheer bias fan, they better change the ending lol...me no likes how it ends haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Thairath already posted up the ending but its for sure its going to change due to the pace the cast are filming...hopefully not too much and keep all the paul and sri scenes....hopefully they change the ending too cuz being a kan/cheer bias fan, they better change the ending lol...me no likes how it ends haha
please tell me the ending!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Now you got to tell us the end, TubbyTinker. When you said you don't like the end for Sri and Paul is it lame end. lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
it ended w/ Tle and Min in Tle's room at the resort..they were just talking and I think it ended with them laying in bed together or sth like that lol....

with Sri and Paul, I think there last scene might be when they were having dinner w/ Techit and Dao..not much dialogue between the two since at the dinner table, Techit and Sri was just telling Dao about tehir plan to have Dao remember who she wa when she as Siangwan

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
it ended w/ Tle and Min in Tle's room at the resort..they were just talking and I think it ended with them laying in bed together or sth like that lol....

with Sri and Paul, I think there last scene might be when they were having dinner w/ Techit and Dao..not much dialogue between the two since at the dinner table, Techit and Sri was just telling Dao about tehir plan to have Dao remember who she wa when she as Siangwan
<_< That is a lame end for Sri and Paul scene. I really really hope they change the end and make the two couples have their own sweet end ... They still have time to change it since there 5 or 6 episodes left and they film right while as they go right?...So they better change the end. OR I'll be super piss... :angry: :weee:

We should write to Didia or post a topic at Dida facebook page to make Sri and Paul have a better end..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
<_< That is a lame end for Sri and Paul scene. I really really hope they change the end and make the two couples have their own sweet end ... They still have time to change it since there 5 or 6 episodes left and they film right while as they go right?...So they better change the end. OR I'll be super piss... :angry: :weee:

We should write to Didia or post a topic at Dida facebook page to make Sri and Paul have a better end..
I agree can we do that? And ask for a kiss cene & include all the RARW SCENES? HAHAH!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Poor Kan, lol. He got confused by the end.

"Hello, everyone. I'm on location to film Pang Sanaeha. I'm waiting to start filming. Right now, it's 6pm. I think we'll be here for a while. We have to finish up soon since I have to film Zeal 5 tomorrow until morning again. Rumor has it Pae Aruk will be guest starring so don't forget to watch. As for Pang Sanaeha, things are down to the nitty-gritty. In the end, who will I choose? Will Taechyd will be able remember Praidao? Keep watching."

Either he's so dazed or that's a new spoiler, lol.