[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

Franoli1

sarNie Egg
Some news of Cheer...Can someone translation what it said?

'เชียร์' ปลื้มคนทักสวยขึ้น รับดูใจหนุ่มพิเศษนอกวงการ

Link to news:
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/237775
The Reporter asked if anyone ever tell Cheer that she is prettier lately and how she is getting more beautiful. (I will translate the news bases on an interview clip, Cheer gave after the concert yesterday...not the news directly since the contents are the same.)

Cheer: (Shyly answered) Ka...many said so...shy as I am but I am glad they think so ka.

Reporter: Seeing anyone lately?

Cheer: Kindda ka...an old friend from the uni ka...he is unlike any other guy friends who keep their distances after graduation.
We keep close contact ever since.

Reporter: Will you call him your "boyfriend"? How does he looks like?

Cheer: Not yet ka...we are on an early stage...not yet to be called "boyfriend" ka. He is tall, very tall ka. I am a big girl so I like taller guy and...even when I wear very high heel shoes, he is still taller than me ka.

Reporter: What your mama (Mom) thinks of him?

Cheer: She doesn't even know yet ka.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I suppose you are to say "kook gig"...or sweet. Anyway, yeah..Kan is all over her, the way he touches Cheer makes me blush. He is not only holding her or patting her like every actor, Cheer call Bro does. The touch is....i don't know...sweet, light and soft. He is a good actor, maybe or he might personally be a "touchy" person....i suppose any girl would love to be his girlfriend.

As for Cheer and Cee, the vibe is different...they were sweet, touching but funny, unlike...Cheer Kan, i don't know how to say this...em...Real....might be the word. Yeah they are more real. I have never thought any actor would be better on screen with Cheer than Cee and i changed my mind. Bravo to Kan and our lovely Cheer.
Yes i agree the vibe is totally different?! Its sweet???? & i blush alot tooo lol just watching them off-screen! Specially for the ch7 concert! They did amazing... It was tooooo convincing that i blushed!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The Reporter asked if anyone ever tell Cheer that she is prettier lately and how she is getting more beautiful. (I will translate the news bases on an interview clip, Cheer gave after the concert yesterday...not the news directly since the contents are the same.)

Cheer: (Shyly answered) Ka...many said so...shy as I am but I am glad they think so ka.

Reporter: Seeing anyone lately?

Cheer: Kindda ka...an old friend from the uni ka...he is unlike any other guy friends who keep their distances after graduation.
We keep close contact ever since.

Reporter: Will you call him your "boyfriend"? How does he looks like?

Cheer: Not yet ka...we are on an early stage...not yet to be called "boyfriend" ka. He is tall, very tall ka. I am a big girl so I like taller guy and...even when I wear very high heel shoes, he is still taller than me ka.

Reporter: What your mama (Mom) thinks of him?

Cheer: She doesn't even know yet ka.
Thank Franoli1 for translate.

I wonder who her boyfriend is? Last year she was rumor with TangMo..so this is a different guy now? wow he seem so tall even if Cheer wear high heel. I'm glad she like tall guy.

Franoli1

sarNie Egg
Thank Franoli1 for translate.

I wonder who her boyfriend is? Last year she was rumor with TangMo..so this is a different guy now? wow he seem so tall even if Cheer wear high heel. I'm glad she like tall guy.
We shall see, a least I am glad she is seeing a "guy" this time...she always has rumors with girls....="= poor cheer!

Kan broke up with his ex girlfriend earlier last year...and has started seeing someone new now...I read some funny shippers, hoping that they are seeing each other...and making the news to cover up...hahahaha. I will not go that far though...I believe Cheer is telling the truth as she always does.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
We shall see, a least I am glad she is seeing a "guy" this time...she always has rumors with girls....="= poor cheer!

Kan broke up with his ex girlfriend earlier last year...and has started seeing someone new now...I read some funny shippers, hoping that they are seeing each other...and making the news to cover up...hahahaha. I will not go that far though...I believe Cheer is telling the truth as she always does.
I'm glad she seeing guy too and its about time...hehe I hope you know what I mean by TangMo (its not s girl but a guy) They were rumor to be seeing each other last year but from this interview it seem like a new guy she seeing......Aww fans sure fall hard for couple they love. Same here I would like to see them date for real but I know that not going to happened anyway. :coverlaf: I'm glad Cheer and Kan get to pair up in here. If Cheer wasn't in here I would never have know who Kan was...lol

I can not wait until Monday.

Franoli1

sarNie Egg
I'm glad she seeing guy too and its about time...hehe I hope you know what I mean by TangMo (its not s girl but a guy) They were rumor to be seeing each other last year but from this interview it seem like a new guy she seeing......Aww fans sure fall hard for couple they love. Same here I would like to see them date for real but I know that not going to happened anyway. :coverlaf: I'm glad Cheer and Kan get to pair up in here. If Cheer wasn't in here I would never have know who Kan was...lol

I can not wait until Monday.
Hahaha...I knew who you mean by the name "Tangmo", the soccer player's son. Yeah...I tend to luv Monday and Tuesday lately because of Cheer & Kan. I am too bad that I don't even care to watch Tel and Min's scenes at all. I normally chat on FB or doing works until Cheer&Kan's scenes come. It pisses me off when there were only few scenes of the two each night. Anyway, I am looking forward to see more, I suppose DIDA script writer will give me more of Sritrung and Paul. :thumbsup:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh man! I wish they were dating each other. Cheer likes tall guys? Kan is really tall, even when cheer wears high heels, he is the right height. Those bts pictures were sooo cute!! I couldn't wtch the video for some reason....
I watched a clip of them yesterday talking about why they couldn't look into each others eyes. It was so narak!! They tried to but they kept laughing.

Franoli1

sarNie Egg
Oh man! I wish they were dating each other. Cheer likes tall guys? Kan is really tall, even when cheer wears high heels, he is the right height. Those bts pictures were sooo cute!! I couldn't wtch the video for some reason....
I watched a clip of them yesterday talking about why they couldn't look into each others eyes. It was so narak!! They tried to but they kept laughing.
:coverlaf: Like the clip as well ka, naruk jing jing....That was shot long time ago, i think before the flood during the early shooting of the lakorn 3 months ago. They barely knew each other at that time so both were soo shy. I read some of their twits...they have just started to twit and chat more lately. Kan even posted Cheer's Pic, taken while she was sleeping on his twitter.Cheer swears to get some revenge out of him. They have become pretty close lately. :grouphug:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
:coverlaf: Like the clip as well ka, naruk jing jing....That was shot long time ago, i think before the flood during the early shooting of the lakorn 3 months ago. They barely knew each other at that time so both were soo shy. I read some of their twits...they have just started to twit and chat more lately. Kan even posted Cheer's Pic, taken while she was sleeping on his twitter.Cheer swears to get some revenge out of him. They have become pretty close lately. :grouphug:
What clip is that? The one before the flood? Is it on youtube?????? Can u guys link it to me?

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
You guy seem to want them date in real life, i just want to say that i want too. :coverlaf:
Can't wait for tomorrow to watch this but i have to work. :teary:
Someone pls give some scream caps for tomorrow eps tomorrow. :blush:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha...I knew who you mean by the name "Tangmo", the soccer player's son. Yeah...I tend to luv Monday and Tuesday lately because of Cheer & Kan. I am too bad that I don't even care to watch Tel and Min's scenes at all. I normally chat on FB or doing works until Cheer&Kan's scenes come. It pisses me off when there were only few scenes of the two each night. Anyway, I am looking forward to see more, I suppose DIDA script writer will give me more of Sritrung and Paul. :thumbsup:
:coverlaf: I thought you didn't know who I was referring too. But glad you know. hehe....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
off topic for pang sanaeha but here's a photo of cheer!
she so purty! this girl has been very girly girly lately! maybe it's because of kan!! lol now she got intouch with her femenim side lol!

Simmay

sarNie Egg
I finally caught up to episode 6. I love Kan and Cheer's couple. They are cute together. I do agree with everyone. I wish they were dating in real life. The little girl who play's tle's daughter in here is also very cute. Cant wait for tomorrows episode. =)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
off topic for pang sanaeha but here's a photo of cheer!
she so purty! this girl has been very girly girly lately! maybe it's because of kan!! lol now she got intouch with her femenim side lol!

:eek:fftopic:

That photo of her is from her upcoming ad "Turbo Bicycle"...

Here her CF if ya haven't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i39RdYEPX8&

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here caps from behind the scene of the concert...Look at them :yummy: I hope we get to see the clip of this soon... :lol: