[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's just the rumor about Cheer moving channel from way back when. Cheer basically said that she hasn't even thought about it and she isn't moving. Also, her contracts aren't even up yet, etc.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Some more photos of Kan and Cheer, the show will air 17 Feb.

Ay,Kan got older! :whahuh: (What will Pha Kik do???)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
BTS clip of Cheer & Kan with bloopers! haha

credit to tipstar07

Amm,after watching this i'm sure there will be more missunderstanding and drama at the lakorn is going..
Can't wait, want every day to be just mon-tuesday. :coverlaf:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Amm,after watching this i'm sure there will be more missunderstanding and drama at the lakorn is going..
Can't wait, want every day to be just mon-tuesday. :coverlaf:
Really, that's possible!!! I wanna see some slap kiss bahahhaa!!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
More photos

credit to: Kan Facebook page

:spin: :heart: :wub:

What is Kan doing to Cheer... :coverlaf:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
:heart: :clap2: :woot2: :crush: OMG!! cheer & kan CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!
KAN IS TOTALLY HARASSING CHEER!! BAHAHA PSSHH I WOULD LIKE IT! but damn these two are freakin cute!
now i really can't wait to watch the show!! mother frick!! i hope someone quickly uploads it for us once it airs!! eekkk :wub: :woot: :woot2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Kan and Cheer sure for closer than expected. Lol Must of had been the KISS. hahaha
Gosh. I am excited to see this now! Thanks for the pictures. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh gosh those two need a room lol to themselves haha jk...

Anyways I am curious about the body that they cremated. Shouldn't they have an autopsy at least to identify the body. How can they do that without any confirmation?

Definitely more questions than answers as the lakorn progresses. I am not sure if it is a good or bad sign. I just pray that they don't bomb everything in one shot lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahaha yeah they do. lol
Anyways, if you watched the eng sub one, the grandma didn't want them to because she thinks that Ket has suffered too much that she should just get cremated ASAP so that she can cross over. They were in the process of it.
I think Tle's character is kind of DUMB when it comes to Ket and SW. Like he doesn't believe them. When siangwaan told him that those girls aren't her, the pictures, he was all like you probably changed. Like how can you? lol
Or when Ket said that those aren't her bones and he didn't believe. Like she should obviously know where she got murdered and who did it. SMH. I love his character but he can be stupid at some point.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rose I watched the English subbed version just today and reality is that they should have at least a DNA testing to confirm the body. The grandma didn't have to agree with the autopsy but they could have gone through some measure to make sure it was Ket's body. I too believe Tae can be dumb. Actually he has not made an intelligent move at all. I just hope in the end, he gives up his job. It isn't his profession. He isn't hotheaded, he just isn't so bright lol I am so mean but they better wise him up a little. Not too much because I wouldn't know where his smartness abruptly came from. I love his relationship with Sri but then when it comes to liking his character... hm... I haven't gotten there yet.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Tae thinks Threetot isn't the murderer and that's a start, lol. I just wish he'd talk to Ket already. It was cute when he was terrified of her. But she was in his car and they traveled together and stuff, not to mention Siangwaan is all buddy with her now, the least he could do is get over his fear of Ket. Aside from her creepiness with the blood and the permanent greenlightthing on her face, she's just as harmless as Siangwaan.

He's finally on the case officially now so I hope things will move further along next week.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Tae would have gotten the cast if it won't for chief Saena telling Paul to help out. Tae should have listend to SW when she told him, he should just go meet Ket and she (Ket) would tell him who kill her since she know the murder better than anyone. But no he didn't want to go. ( :angry: Right there I was so mad. It would not have wast so much time if Tea would just listened to what SW said) I agree with Chief Saena when he said how could Tae not do his job right.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well you can't really get over your fear so easily lol at least I would defend him on that part lol but he could interview her without directly looking at her. It is kind of sad how unwilling he was to help out Ket when after all he's a "righteous cop". Isn't it his duty to fight for someone's justice. Shake head at him. But I hope he gets over his fear soon, it's not like she is haunting him.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Anyone else wondered why Korn (Klom) the newspaper dude could see Siangwaan in Tae's car in the previous episode but then couldn't the second time she went to the office? Siangwaan herself can't 'show' herself but people do feel her presence with her icy cold breath. But other than that, no one else can see her other than Tae and Juree's left eye. I thought it was interesting and Tae didn't really address it other than that one comment about Korn having a 'sense' like everybody else too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyone else wondered why Korn (Klom) the newspaper dude could see Siangwaan in Tae's car in the previous episode but then couldn't the second time she went to the office? Siangwaan herself can't 'show' herself but people do feel her presence with her icy cold breath. But other than that, no one else can see her other than Tae and Juree's left eye. I thought it was interesting and Tae didn't really address it other than that one comment about Korn having a 'sense' like everybody else too.
Oh I had LOTS of questions lol I just didn't want to post them all :scratchchin: And at one point, he was able to hear her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too. I wounder why Korn can see SW in the car and the second time he didn't see her but hear her voice. Maybe SW was to happy she going to know who she is, she forgot to make herself appear to Korn. Tae told her to wait for him but she didn't and went ahead since she to happy...so maybe that why Korn couldn't see her the second time.

Also I want to know how Dennis relate to SW (I know his relate-ship with Deun but what his relate-ship with SW) Did he have something to do with SW? And Janejira too. It seem like Dennis got worried at the end of Tuesday episode.