[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah sooo cuteeeee!!! I want them to hook up in real life lol I ship them!!! Can I request another lakorn for them already lmao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha I know right? ^^
They make me so.....in love with them. I've never been this in love with Cheer or Kan before. lol I love how one character can make you love them like crazy..or just like. lol

roselovesice

Hmmm...maybe? Ahaha but I'm lazy at typing. I'll probably be more at Nuer Mek 2. lol Mteam is just too irresistible to not spam there. ahhaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish I had participated sooner. Tle and Min threw me off so I never bothered to check this out until lakorngod convinced me with her words lol

roselovesice

Yeah same here. When I first saw this thread, I was unsure as well. Actually, i was very indifferent about it but because everyone kept saying how Kan and Cheer looks cute together, I decided to wait and watch it. I seriously don't regret it. lol :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah same here. When I first saw this thread, I was unsure as well. Actually, i was very indifferent about it but because everyone kept saying how Kan and Cheer looks cute together, I decided to wait and watch it. I seriously don't regret it. lol :D
At least you clicked on the thread. Haha I avoided it completely.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Can we request dida pro. to pair cheer & kan in another drama together? i want a drama, slap kiss lakorn!! ekkk it be intense... i like them together very much!! kan has such a low sexy voice!! wahh.... :nailbiter: :yahoo: im serious they look really good together!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If ya want to request dida to pair Cheer & Kan up again. Here is their facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/didavideoproduction

and dida e-mail

didavideo2010@gmail.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm should do that tomorrow. Thanks Dancy it is not like they will give a care but it is worth a shot.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
every voice counts, plus depends on the hype and how much fans want but then in the end, it comes down to CH7 boss/executives making the decision but like i said, every voice counts

to me, im just watching it for kan and cheer..tle and min's scenes are boring to be if i'm being honest...supporting casts, dont even get me started w/ them hahah

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here another photo of Cheer holding the book of Pang Sanaeha. :lol: I want that cover of the book. I order the book but the cover is the original cover I post back at page 1.

Cr to: Cheer twitter

Photos book from Dida.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish epi 4. Every single time they show Kan and cheer together, i get
so excited hehe... LOL.. But the only show them for like 10 seconds and tahts it :(
I wish there was more scenes of them and less scene for tle and Min. I like them
too, but not as much as Kan and Cheer! And yeppie, Paul is jealous haha, so cute

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we request dida pro. to pair cheer & kan in another drama together? i want a drama, slap kiss lakorn!! ekkk it be intense... i like them together very much!! kan has such a low sexy voice!! wahh.... :nailbiter: :yahoo: im serious they look really good together!
Sarahvang, you know what I don't think I see Cheer in a "R" scene with her co-star ever. The only time was in KF with Cee but he didn't really R her... :coverlaf:...a slap kiss lakorn would be great for ORN couple to pair up again and something new for Cheer.