[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^^ yeah i didnt know either until someone mentioned it in the other forum...they're all connected somehow tho..Min's has become Sleeping Beauty bc maybe that accident that Kan was thinking about at the end of episode 2...Kan is involved w/ Benz maybe bc of Min or bc of Dennis or both LOL...

ah so many questions that I can prolly figure out if I do my research but nah...hahhaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well please do spoil me when you get the chance to research. All I can do is wait until someone does the searching lol I'm so useless. If only I understand Thai fully and be able to read.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
When I saw Som as a ghost...she scared me....they made her look so creepy. Min is so cute in this lakorn!
I wish the lakorn looks as HD as the screen caps.

Asy

sarNie Immature
But picture are misleading lol In 3 Num Nuea Thong, the poster has all 3 couples

yet it was majority of Mak and Kim. Even though it was supposedly Ken's promotion, he wasn't even promoted as much as Mak and Ch3 said they were all equally important but to me the lakorn didn't do justice.
Totally agree with you about 3NNT. Though I haven't finish watching it, but I think Ken is like underrated there lol. Pity him when the best couple is actually them, the KOEY.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Yeah, suprisingly, this is actually quite good, as I usually don't like any Ch7 lakorns -hopefully this doesn't drag like most other Ch7 lakorns. Not a huge fan of Tle but Cheer, Min and Kan is probably why I'm watching this. Min is hilarious!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
When I saw Som as a ghost...she scared me....they made her look so creepy. Min is so cute in this lakorn!
I wish the lakorn looks as HD as the screen caps.
Will the lakorn is in HD in Thailand....since it on YouTube it different. So that why its not as HD like in the caps.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Yep, when it airs, it's in HD. The thing is, people don't bother ripping or record it. And the paid sites like DooTV only go up as high as 480p and not 720p.

But even with their 480p, the file is GIGANTIC and it takes me forever to recompress and do a bunch of stuff. (Mostly has to do with my comp being so old and outdated) I'm not even sure if the hardsubbed version of EP2 that I worked on will be 480p. I honestly can't see that much difference between the 360p version. The subs look kinda clearer though.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeah actually there is no big difference between 360p and 480p (I tried it myself last night). But if 360p / 480p and 720p, you'll see the different. The caption / sub especially will be super clearer and looking sharp.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Kuda.

Just finished episode 2. I don't like Tle's character. Actually ever since Ch7 upgraded his status to pra ek, I have not liked any of his role.

Um going nuts because they cannot pronounce Paul. Every time I hear them call his name, I get annoyed lmao

I wonder who killed Kedsorn. Could it have been an accident, Sak and Oi got scared and decided to cover up? Oi killed her out of jealous and Sak helped her? Sak raped or attempted and killed her and asked Oi for her cooperation? Or they both intended to kill her? Or was it someone else and they happen to somehow be the one to bury her? It is still not clear.

How in the world did Tae become a cop? Useless and stupid! Hello the girl in the picture is not Siangwaan!!! The excuse was pretty much lame lol should have sketched a picture like Sri have requested lol well his stupidity did lead to another case. I know he is starting to like her but why so fast. I thought he was still deeply in love with his decease wife? What was the purpose of showing that baby girl ghost. I wonder why Tae and Julee are the only ones who can see Siangwaan?

Benz need to divorce her loser husband. She knows his dumbass is sleeping around.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ The only one that can come relatively close at pronouncing Paul correctly is Sri/Cheer, lol. I just love how she obnoxiously says his name. The worst has to be that Sandy girl. PAO! PAO! That gets on my nerve after a while.

I'm really trying to not spoil myself since I'm quite interested how everything'll play out. Two episodes and there are a ton of questions and plots to keep things interesting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah all these questions are popping up nonstop in my head. There is a lot going on so hopefully they will be able to tie them altogether in a nice way. I'm praying that they will not wait last minute and rush it nor drag it out.

avarachika

sarNie Egg
^ The only one that can come relatively close at pronouncing Paul correctly is Sri/Cheer, lol. I just love how she obnoxiously says his name. The worst has to be that Sandy girl. PAO! PAO! That gets on my nerve after a while.

I'm really trying to not spoil myself since I'm quite interested how everything'll play out. Two episodes and there are a ton of questions and plots to keep things interesting.
Lmao, I'm reading this and I couldn't stop laughing. Luckily I wasn't drinking.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought so too. Wasn't it Ch9 that first started to shoot in HD. I know Ch3 did it for Tawan Deard but it was not aired as HD.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

I think not just Cheer. Also Deun. She says it right too