[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally, some pics...there's so many people that I know in here.
The story is so interesting...this is going to be so much better than Ruk Nai Marn Mek!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol it better be better than Rak Nai Marn Mek. HAHAHA bc I did not quite like that lakorn. It was poor script. I didn't enjoy it despite Min being in there.

Tle is such a horrible actor. I don't think he looks compatible with Min at all. I hope that he doesn't get to pair with her again until another 3-4 years. LOL

I actually want Min to pair with new actors or with Om again. hehe ^_^

By the way, are there any updates or news about how far this lakorn has been filmed yet?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it better be better than Rak Nai Marn Mek. HAHAHA bc I did not quite like that lakorn. It was poor script. I didn't enjoy it despite Min being in there.

Tle is such a horrible actor. I don't think he looks compatible with Min at all. I hope that he doesn't get to pair with her again until another 3-4 years. LOL

I actually want Min to pair with new actors or with Om again. hehe ^_^

By the way, are there any updates or news about how far this lakorn has been filmed yet?

I think they are half way filming this lakorn all ready. Someone said last month in one of Cheer interview they film 30% of the lakorn all ready. So we might get to see this lakorn at the end of the year or in the being of next year.

SonYukView4ever

I think they are half way filming this lakorn all ready. Someone said last month in one of Cheer interview they film 30% of the lakorn all ready. So we might get to see this lakorn at the end of the year or in the being of next year.
this is soooooooooooo sad. i think that min only had 2 lakorns in 2011 srsly; it was bundai dok rak and small appearance in bobay. besides that what had min been doing all year?! LOL she should be having 3-4 lakorns. god; im so mad. LOL

**oops. LOL this would be her third, but i dont consider bobay min's lakron bc she was just guest appearance. im so mad. LOL

she should have more lakorns next year. and better with good actors. haha

thanks for the news ja. i hope to see some teasers soon.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
SonYukView4ever, I feel the same way. I wish Min had more lakorns and after the success of Pla Boo Thong, I would've thought that Min would be doing at least 2 lakorns per year, but we've only had Bundai Dok Ruk really. And she gets paired up with Tle Thanapol TWICE. UGH. I would like to see her with Om again AND with Vier. They are the only p'eks at Ch7 that I like her to pair up with. Otherwise, I hope she gets a role in an Exact production and pair up with either Son or Pong.

SonYukView4ever

I agreed. I don't know what has been happening? But I think in some of Min's interview, she said she's busy with school as she's trying to wrap up her final year in college. I hope she can succeeds in school and when she graduate, she can come back to film more lakrons for us die hard fans. I agree with you; Om is Min's best male costar. I love them both very much.

I don't really like Tle, but I think Min's role in here will be interesting and pretty; so I will give the lakorn a try. :)

SonYukView4ever

Min looks beautiful!:) How is this lakorn going? I hope to see it very soon. I haven't seen Min since Bundai Dok rak! :( I miss her!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Min looks beautiful!:) How is this lakorn going? I hope to see it very soon. I haven't seen Min since Bundai Dok rak! :( I miss her!
I ask the admit at Cheer thai forum how this lakorn is doing she said that the lakorn stop filming a month ago. She doesn't know why they stop filming but she said this coming week the lakorn will star filming again.

I read from SPICY Forum maybe due to Tle gained some weight recently, that why they have to stop filming waiting for Tle to lose some weight before they can film again.

SonYukView4ever

I last read that due to the flood in Thailand, they have to switch locations for this lakorn. so sad, but good luck to the team and Min ka :)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Yay, I'm happy to see Min and Tle again, love them so much in RNMM, Min 's so freaking beautiful in those pics above