[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow,the summary was so long.
I can't wait for their storyline then,Dancy. :blush:
I'm guessing right to the collage story when i first saw them in their outfit.
Can't wait for the oppening pics. :woot2:

Wonder how will Tle do when he has two n'ek to take photo with on the ceremony.I mean he is also in Pleng rak ban na with tangmo. :ghehe:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: :dance1: 6 more days til the open ceremony. I can't wait to see photos of the cast.
I cant wait. I really want to see this lakorn because of Cheer and Kan!
Yeah, first time Kan as a cop, I know he will be a HOT cop. :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are photos from the fitting. :spin: :dance3:

Credit to: Tvpool facebook

Thanks for the picture. Cheer look so close and comfortable with Kan and Tle. She look cute with both of them, but way better with Kan! :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I want the pairing to be a TWIST, lol. Min looks so much cuter with Kan. Why does she have to paired up with Tle, again?! His eyes scare me, gosh, I couldn't bare to finish their first lakorn together. There was no chemistry and the lakorn was scripted poorly! >< Ch7 needs to pair Min up with Wier and Porshe, they are the most decent actors that they have left! Lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Kan get more pek role after this lakorn because he's a great actor. I hate seeing him as supporting role.

btw, Kan can play for both channel right? He play with Dome and Ploy in channel 3, so is he like Om who can play for both channel?

Kan need to work for ch3, they have a lot of great nek for him! hahah

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Kan get more pek role after this lakorn because he's a great actor. I hate seeing him as supporting role.

btw, Kan can play for both channel right? He play with Dome and Ploy in channel 3, so is he like Om who can play for both channel?

Kan need to work for ch3, they have a lot of great nek for him! hahah
I think after this lakorn Kan is going to be playing more p'ke role....hehe...look at Om he stared out playing small role, supporting role, until Ch.7 made him big and now he playing p'ke.

Yeah Kan can play for both Ch.3 & Ch.7 because he in the same company as Om & Tle Thanapon....I wonder why Tle never play for Ch.3?....Kan have play for Ch.3 in a few lakorn all ready but his role are always the bad guys and also with ch.7 anyway I'm glad Ch.7 I giving him a chance to be p'ke. Ch7 sure do need more p'ke.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sun and Kan are better looking than most Ch7 praeks right now. I am confused why they don't use them both as praeks! Gosh.

I didn't know Tle is Polyplus actor. Lol, I thought he was Ch7's actor all this time. Anyway I am so glad he doesn't have any lakorns for Ch3. I hope he never does, please stick to Ch7 lakorns instead!^^ :p

-- Funny thing I am not fond of any of Polyplus actors, lol.

OH, Kan is Polyplus actor too?! Wow, that just shows how much actors Ch7 has left. Lol. Most of them aren't even their's like Om, Tle, Kan, and who else... ? Hmm...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think after this lakorn Kan is going to be playing more p'ke role....hehe...look at Om he stared out playing small role, supporting role, until Ch.7 made him big and now he playing p'ke.

Yeah Kan can play for both Ch.3 & Ch.7 because he in the same company as Om & Tle Thanapon....I wonder why Tle never play for Ch.3?....Kan have play for Ch.3 in a few lakorn all ready but his role are always the bad guys and also with ch.7 anyway I'm glad Ch.7 I giving him a chance to be p'ke. Ch7 sure do need more p'ke.
Yeah, I remember Om was a supporting role and that how I know Om too because he was a supporting role.

Sweet, I would love to see Kan pair up with Yaya, Mint, Matt, and more from ch3.

ch7 do not have much good pek like ch3. Some of their good actor switch to ch3 or stop acting. Some of Ch7 good actors are Cee, Porsche, Om, and weir, that the most I would said are good.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 and Ch5 lack actors/actresses and also with their lakorns too ! >< Major upgrades, please for both channels, lol.

Porshe, Cee, and Wier are the only actors Ch7 have left that are decent looking and can act, lol... SAD ! ><

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 and Ch5 lack actors/actresses and also with their lakorns too ! >< Major upgrades, please for both channels, lol.

Porshe, Cee, and Wier are the only actors Ch7 have left that are decent looking and can act, lol... SAD ! ><
haha I agreed with you.

I dont know why, but I think I like to watch ch5 lakorn more than ch7 lakorn now. Most of my favorite actor and actress from ch7, do not get nek or pek role any more. :(

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sun and Kan are better looking than most Ch7 praeks right now. I am confused why they don't use them both as praeks! Gosh.

I didn't know Tle is Polyplus actor. Lol, I thought he was Ch7's actor all this time. Anyway I am so glad he doesn't have any lakorns for Ch3. I hope he never does, please stick to Ch7 lakorns instead!^^ :p

-- Funny thing I am not fond of any of Polyplus actors, lol.

OH, Kan is Polyplus actor too?! Wow, that just shows how much actors Ch7 has left. Lol. Most of them aren't even their's like Om, Tle, Kan, and who else... ? Hmm...

:lol: blissfulxoxo your funny....lol

Yeah, I remember Om was a supporting role and that how I know Om too because he was a supporting role.

Sweet, I would love to see Kan pair up with Yaya, Mint, Matt, and more from ch3.

ch7 do not have much good pek like ch3. Some of their good actor switch to ch3 or stop acting. Some of Ch7 good actors are Cee, Porsche, Om, and weir, that the most I would said are good.

Kan was supposed to be in a ch.3 upcoming lakorn when this lakorn was getting ready to stared filming but I think his manager or boss at Polyplus didn't want him to take role in the lakorn Ch.3 offering because the role was the bad guy..Kan said in one of his interview Polyplus want him to play good role for once...not sure but I read it from one of his interviews when they ask him about this lakorn a few months ago... :scratchhead2:

If this lakorn is a big hit I think Kan will be a p'ke like how Om is when he was in Weir & Aump lakorn. hehe

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
haha I agreed with you.

I dont know why, but I think I like to watch ch5 lakorn more than ch7 lakorn now. Most of my favorite actor and actress from ch7, do not get nek or pek role any more. :(
I stopped watching Ch7 and Ch5 lakorns 1-3 years ago. However, it wasn't until this year when Sawan Saang aired with Cee and Min, it was my first time watching Ch7 lakorn for a long while and then I watch Lilly See Kularb. I tried watching Wier and Pang's lakorn since I like them together but the lakorn is dragging and going no where, I stopped so not going to watch another Ch7 lakorn until Cee's next upcoming lakorn. Cee's lakorns are the only promising lakorns from Ch7 well majority of them, lol. I am glad Cee is getting praek roles now b/c it seemed like last year Ch7 was going to downgrade him to supporting!! >< Sorry, off topic! Lol.

I've never really had many favorite daras from Ch7 other than Pinky, Benz, Nam, Jieb, Cee, Kob, Oil, and now Porshe, Min, Baifern, Gunjae Sal, and Mai. We all know Pinky's out of the picture for Ch7 and Kob won't be back anytime soon. However, I really love Benz but Ch7 never cast her as nang'ek anymore even though she's one of the few good actresses they've got left only. Anyway it's true Ch7 seems to downgrade the daras they have left easily ! Just b/c they aren't as famous doesn't mean you don't give them anymore lakorns. Plus, Ch7 rarely promotes their newbies. I mean Porshe, Min, and Baifern only has one upcoming lakorn and as for Mai, I don't know where she's been it's so quite about her now since Dok Kaew ended a month or two ago ! o_O Sorry for the rant! Lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about ya but for me I'm fine how Ch.7 not rarely promotes their newbies like Min, Mai, Baifern, Porshe...ect because I don't want to get sick of seeing the same people everywhere in every up coming lakorn and stared to complained about them. :coverlaf: Like how Ch.3 is doing with their newbies...they stared to be every where and in every up coming lakorn..lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well with Ch3 we know that their newbies won't be easily downgraded until later years, well most of them in this case, lol. Also most of their newbies have at least two lakorns this year already like Mark, Mint, Yaya, Nadech, Boy, Margie, Marie, Kim, and Pope.

I don't get tired of seeing my fav. daras whether it's two or three times a year as long as they're not paired up with the same person! However, when it comes to the same pairings constantly every year then it bugs me, lol, especially the fact when Ch3 has a huge variety to choose from since they've got many newbies/actors/actresses. I mean if they lacked like Ch5 and Ch7 then it's understandable b/c they don't have many choices to choose from but yeah.

Pancake and Wier seems like they're the only two that Ch7 wants to promote even after their break-up, lol.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like Min, but I'm not a fan of Tle. I gave their first lakorn a try...really didn't like it and barely got through the first episode. I just hope after this she can have lakorn with someone else. Kan looks hot, whether he's next to Min or Cheer.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea i thought tle/min's first lakorn was such a fail and plain dead! i dislike tle and he is a VERY poor actor. Min is fine, but she needs an actor that will boost her too like Om..muahahhahaha! =P

Ch7 sucks and they do not promote their pranangs like ch3. Wier and pan were overrated!! Got so sick of them!