[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
No fair now Tle get to kiss Min...(I mean I wish they didn't have the other scene of Kan in so it be better this way. I whether have Tle kiss Min and not Kan lol...)...she lucky to have Kan and now Tle... :coverlaf:...

Cr to: Dida Facebook

hippo

sarNie Adult
arrrghhh...I'm frustrated with Paul's story.
what's going on! one minute we know this and that and he say's he's gonna look after Sri the next minute its supposedly faulse and he says he loves Dao...grrrrr....this is so frustrating. I just want to know already!!!
so who does he love and who is he really?!? the ep had to fin just like that didn't it! grrr

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so sad :thumbdown: Ch7 did coyright with youtube now we can't watch the rest of the lakorn in full...Saw some cut scene of today episode, so the scene Dao saw Paul hug Deun was at Sri farm right? If it at Sri farm where were she (Sri) at that time? Won't she have know or see Paul too?

Cut scene of today episode...

Cr to: CheerandKan for upload

Scene of Dao accident

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/user/CheerandKan

why does channel 7 have to do the copyright bullcrap!!?!! how come sri won't let paul take janjera somewhere else and why won't she tell him where janejera is? is she keeping janejera because she wants paul to be around or she just wants to find out what he is up to? someone please give me a summary since i can't watch episode 11? thanks!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
:woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
OMG! I just spoiled myself with some big spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *Fan self* AHHHHH!!!!!1 going crazy, happy crazy! For those of you who are Sri and Paul fans, beprepared hahahahah...I'll come back and spoil later on, busy cleaning atm hahahahah

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
OMG! I just spoiled myself with some big spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *Fan self* AHHHHH!!!!!1 going crazy, happy crazy! For those of you who are Sri and Paul fans, beprepared hahahahah...I'll come back and spoil later on, busy cleaning atm hahahahah
Ekkk dont take too long to tell us! Ur killing me lol!!! Im dying to know>_<

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

:worthy: Comeback soon with the spoiler... Just from reading your post is making me so hype up. Is something big going to happened to Sri & Paul?

TubbyTinker

okay, here's teh first spoiler...will be back with soem juicy spoilers of Sri and Paul

Okay spoilers for upcoming episodes&hellip;I think this lakorn is ending in 2 weeks or so and idk if they&rsquo;ll follow the script to this summary but so far they have

Deun ends up going to jail while pregnant cuz she shot dennis [yes he dies]
Dao wakes up and sees that Techit was there, she screams for help thinking he was some stranger that kissed her, Paul comes in and tells Techit to back off since Dao is his fiancee. Techit was mad that his &ldquo;Siangwan&rdquo; doesn&rsquo;t remember him so he stormed out the hospital and never heard from him since&hellip;..

Months passed by and Dao and Paul goes to visit Deun in jail and Dao asked Deun if she can adopt/ be Deun&rsquo;s baby legal guardian.

The mystery that we&rsquo;re all wondering on how did Paul get w/ Dao is bc they met while Dao went to study abroad and somehow Paul found out who she was and how she was &ldquo;related&rdquo; to Dennis, so he ends up using Dao to get closer to Dennis, he does love her but not in the way Dao loves him. Now that Dennis is dead, Dao wasn&rsquo;t need anymore but Paul felt it wasn&rsquo;t fair on Dao&rsquo;s part since she does love him sincerely so he decides to forget his past and move on w/ Dao. He didnt want to leave her since she's got no one left

And ever since Dao woke up from her coma, she keeps thinking about the mystery guy which is Techit.

Dao and Paul ends up taking a trip to Sritrang resort and Paul was startled when Sri acts indifferent towards him like she didn&rsquo;t knew him. That bothered him while Dao on the other hand was happy to be back since she felt some kind of connection with that place. Dao got interested finding out who this Techit guy was so she asked pbah Jure and she told him about Techit.

Paul on the other hand wasn&rsquo;t too happy that Sri was acting different and became even more jealous when he found out Sri and Treetote were getting married..

While Dao and Paul were dining out, Dao had asked Sritrang if she knew who Techit was and whos Sieng wan,

Sri said, &ldquo;Techit was my best friend since childhood. He met Siangwan here at the resort. At that time, Siangwan was lost and couldn&rsquo;t find her way back home, she lost her memory. The reason why her name is Siangwan is because she has that sweet voice. He tried to get her memory back so he can take her home.&rdquo;

&ldquo;And did he accomplish it [by getting her memory back]&rdquo; Daoa sked, wanting to know more and when Sri told her that Techit passed away due to an accident, Dao&rsquo;s heart felt like someone just stabbed a knife through it.

&ldquo;What about his girlfriend/lover?&rdquo; Dao asked.

&ldquo;Sri: &ldquo; She has someone else. When she got her memory back, she ended up not remembering him. He was sad so he stormed out the hospital and drove into another car.&rdquo;

Sri couldn&rsquo;t hold her tears back and her tears were falling down her cheeks. Paul saw that Sri was crying and wanted to hug and comfort her. He was startled when Praidao started crying as well.

Dao thought of the incident that had happened in the hospital when she woke up from her coma. She felt guilty that it was her fault that Techit died. Paul comforted her and asked if she was okay, Dao lied and said yes, she wants to be alone, hen walked out of the room.

Sri also excused herself but Paul grabbed onto her hand and asked if she was okay. Sri told him she was fine and tried to takes his hand off of hers. Paul gently wiped the tears from her face but Sri pushed his hands away.

Sri: &ldquo;Please have manners.&rdquo;
Paul: &ldquo;Afraid someone might see?&rdquo;
Sri: &ldquo;Khun Paul, please let go of my hand.&rdquo;
Paul: &ldquo;Oh so now you don&rsquo;t want to call me p&rsquo;Petch? You sure do forget easily.&rdquo;

Since Paul wouldn&rsquo;t let go, she ends up targeting his lil bro..[hahhaha]

Sri: &ldquo;I don&rsquo;t know a guy named Petch and you even though you&rsquo;re a guest, you have no rights to take advantage of me. If you don&rsquo;t believe me, I will have you arrested.&rdquo;

Sri walked away and left Paul hurt on the ground

**le&rsquo;s skip Dao&rsquo;s part and move on to Sri/Paul scene* LOL

Oh btw, from the original summary, Techit didn&rsquo;t die, it was part of Sritrang and Techit plan to have Dao remember who she was and to have Paul confess he&rsquo;s Petch but idk if they&rsquo;ll do it for .the lakorn script

TubbyTinker

The other part of the spoilers which got me going crazyyy&hellip;I HOPE THEY ADD THIS SCENE

That night, Paul couldn&rsquo;t go to sleep since he didn&rsquo;t like how Sritrang was acting towards him and the fact she told him she doesn&rsquo;t know a guy named Petch. The fact he just got to hug her brought back memories of him and Sri from 10 years ago. He decided to sneak into Sri&rsquo;s bedroom and saw she was sleeping. When he moved closer to her to take a look at her, her eyes opened and quickly got up and moved to the other side of the bed.

Sri: &ldquo;How did you get in here and what are you going to do?&rdquo;
Paul: &ldquo;Sritrang, I just want to talk to you.&rdquo;
Sri: &ldquo;But this is my bedroom, you have no rights to come in here. Get out right now.&rdquo;
Paul: &ldquo;I&rsquo;m sorry but can we just talk for a bit?&rdquo;

Paul didn&rsquo;t know what to talk about since the reason he came in here was just to see her face. Sri told him to get out and when Paul moved closer to him, she ran to the other side but Paul grabbed her on time and pinned her to her bed. Sritrang tried escaping from his force and ordered him to let her go.

Paul: &ldquo;Stop it or else I&rsquo;ll kiss you" he threatened her

Sritrang stopped moving.

Paul: &ldquo;Very good. Stay still and don&rsquo;t scream, understand?&rdquo;
Once Paul slowly removed hs hand from her mouth, Sri immediately screamed for help, Paul did what he threaten her, kissed her on the lips [OKAY GIRLS, GO AHEAD AND SCREAM LIKE I DID HAHHAH].
Sritrang tried to push him away but he was too strong for her but he stopped once he heard her crying. [I think at this point, he did more than a kiss, you know ahem ahem]

&ldquo;Sritrang, I&rsquo;m sorry&rdquo; Paul felt bad of his actions but didn&rsquo;t release her yet just in case she grabs the gun and shoots him lol

Sri: &ldquo;After you raped me, kill me afterward or else I&rsquo;m going to kill you&rdquo;
Paul: &ldquo;I will never do that.&rdquo;
Sri; &ldquo; Then what is it that you&rsquo;re doing right now?&rdquo;

Paul released her and Sri grabbed her gun and aimed it at him. She told him to stop calling her name and if he doesn&rsquo;t want to die, then leave.

Paul: &ldquo;Why are you acting like I&rsquo;m a stranger. I&rsquo;m p&rsquo;Petch, don&rsquo;t you remember?&rdquo;
Sri: [with a firm tone] I don&rsquo;t know anybody by the name of Petch and I don&rsquo;t have any siblings. If you don&rsquo;t stop harassing me, I&rsquo;ll get the cops to arrest you.&rdquo;

Paul: &ldquo;Sritrang, we&rsquo;ve loved each other for 10 years, don&rsquo;t pretend like you don&rsquo;t remember.&rdquo;
Sri: &ldquo;Keep those lame stories of yours to go fool the kids. I&rsquo;ll nevr fall for it&hellip;get out.&rdquo;

Paul agve in and put up his arms, he promised from now on, he won&rsquo;t come back for her to see his face. All he asked from her was to not pretend she doesn&rsquo;t know him.&rdquo;

Sri: &ldquo;You seem to be retarded. You don&rsquo;t understand what I&rsquo;ve just said, I never knew you before and I&rsquo;m hoping in the morning, I won&rsquo;t see your face. If you love yourself and is afraid to die, then leave!&rdquo;

Paul didn&rsquo;t know what to do, Sritrang treated him as he&rsquo;s some kind of trash, it wasn&rsquo;t the same like before. He quietly walked out of the room&hellip;&hellip;

That&rsquo;s where the spoiler ended&hellip;.gosh, I feel bad for Paul her because she doesn&rsquo;t call him &ldquo;khun&rdquo; whicis a sign of respect, she called him &ldquo;gae&rdquo;

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Tubytinker!!! Thanks i hope they dont cut that out! I wasnkt expecting a scene like that with sri & paul!! ekkk hope they dont disappoint us! Its is dida puting up this spoiler right???? Eekkk more sweet scenes! i feel so bad for sri! i"d be mad if i was her too! Pauls with dao but he is trying to geg with sri! act like it aint nothing?? Of course sri is hurt. Tsk Tsk! dida better not cut this scene out!! SO UN EXPECTED MAN! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!!! THANKS!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG OMG :lmao3: :woot2: I could not stop smiling at all reading Paul & Sri scene...now I really really hope they have keep that scene in the lakorn...and please have that kiss... :drool:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg *scream* for a second there, i thought Paul was gonna "R" Sri LOL. Idk why. Just pinning her on the bed... ehhehe... i cant wait till they show that part for sure. Cheer is gonna be very very shy lol

TubbyTinker

I know Sarah, I wasnt expecting that scene at all...I had to stop and breathe for a moment since it felt like a dream to me...haha last night I dreamt that Kan and Cheer did a photoshoot together...it felt so real that I woke thinking they really did had one together hahah

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too TubbyTinker...I wish Cheer & Kan would do a photo shoot all ready. Been waiting for them on that for a while now.. Why haven't they done one all ready? Their fans love them.