[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's probably because Tle and Min already starred in a lakorn together before and them seeing each other off-air buzz didn't go anywhere. There's no reason to bring that up again when there's a 'juicer' buzz with Kan and Cheer. I feel kinda bad for Cheer though, having to answer these types of questions a lot lately.

Also, Manager posted this coming Monday episode's script. I am SO tempted to read it since I can't wait.

sarNie Egg
It's probably because Tle and Min already starred in a lakorn together before and them seeing each other off-air buzz didn't go anywhere. There's no reason to bring that up again when there's a 'juicer' buzz with Kan and Cheer. I feel kinda bad for Cheer though, having to answer these types of questions a lot lately.

Also, Manager posted this coming Monday episode's script. I am SO tempted to read it since I can't wait.

haha..read it and maybe let us know too? haha. i love spoilers!!! ;)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Haha I had to lol-ed. So is she implying that she has never looked into her other co-workers' eyes? I think the media should just lay off the subject. I get so annoyed because so many celebrities had been verbally harassed by the media with the same lame-o questions. I wonder why Tle and Min are not bombarded with these questions lol or it could be that I only read the what people says on here and there because I don't fully understand and read Thai and I sure stay away from their gossip/news websites unless it is filled with pictures haha.

I think this might be Cheer's comeback lakorn, she might even get promoted again.
Thanks! Lol even though cheers getting asked this frequently i guess it not bad since it creates good publicty for her. Pang sanaeha seeems to bedoing her some good, this lakorn is definately her comeback! Its a good news buzz and promotion for her lakorn atm! she might just be getting more work very soon. Hopefully with Kan hahaa! & yes cheer not na good excuse beacuase u gotah look into his eye? Lol u have with plenty other p3ks lmao! Because kan likes teasing u haha. Treating like a real woman not a friend haha!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Okay, I read SOME just to satisfy my curiosity (But I think I made it worse) Taechyd kisses Praidao Sleeping Beauty-style. Siangwaan is stuck in Praidao's body. I had to stop, lol.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Okay, I read SOME just to satisfy my curiosity (But I think I made it worse) Taechyd kisses Praidao Sleeping Beauty-style. Siangwaan is stuck in Praidao's body. I had to stop, lol.
Siangwan is stuck in praidao body?? What no!!!!! So if he kisses her sleepy beauty style lol then she will wake up? is this where the real kiss comes??? Haha eeelllkk KUDARANAI UR KILLING ME! EKK i hope she wakes up. Hopefully she will remeber everything!

fun

Expired Sarnie
it was already obvious when this lakorn started that that kiss will be inevitable lmao not much of a spoiler but knowing that it will be within this upcoming episodes, im super excited haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
it was already obvious when this lakorn started that that kiss will be inevitable lmao not much of a spoiler but knowing that it will be within this upcoming episodes, im super excited haha
yea i guess u can say that! but gosh cheer & kan should do one toooo the ORN fans would love it! cheer c'mon! be adventurous! if i was her i'd dive for that opportunity! im sure we arent the only ones who want that! lol AOM p. even wants them to have a real kiss haha!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am rooting for at least one kiss on the lips from Orn couple. But if not, they better make it up by having another lakorn.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I am rooting for at least one kiss on the lips from Orn couple. But if not, they better make it up by having another lakorn.
I know forreals!! I was disapointed with ep 10? Kiss the most recent epi. Cuz cheers hair was in the way! they should of refilmed that and moved her hair! I thought it was uber cute but the director just didnt take the angles i wanted to see! damn! so the orn couple should just do a real kiss! I know if all the orn fans root for it! We might just get one!! I dont care if its just lip touching!! lol i wanna see some real kiss hahaa...

Anyhow ima have to make an MV of cheer & tle too! Lol i wanna pick out all the funny parts! cheer is so abusive to him but its funny!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
they're still filming atm like lietrally right now I think over there its like 4 am along w/ teh arsoon noy casts...I pity them alot

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Seems like it.... Dang they must be tired. I think Kan jsut started filming not too long agol? seemed like her was somewhere else.. haha im following his twitter.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Kan's staring in another lakorn that airs every Saturday. Coincidentally, he's a police in there (a navy SEAL, I believe) and it's also a supernatural lakorn since he died and came back to life with a power. I haven't been watching it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsSMmuwMIU4

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I watched it but then I couldn't find it in YouTube anymore...well I did but the account got deleted because of Ch7. Gosh. I hate them now. I wanted to continue it because I only got a chance to see episode one. ):

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I only watched episode 1 too...will continue when I finish my other lists of lakorns hahah

Cheer just went to bed around 4 or 5 am...the casts of arsoon noy stayed up the whole 24 hours

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks TubbyTinker for the update. I feel bad for both of the cast for staying up so late. I thought that they were half way filming this lakorn what happened?

hehe....I though ya knew Kan have another lakorn beside PS. That lakorn of Kan with Koy, I think is his first p'ke role....

Prisna is upload that lakorn of Kan & Koy on her channel. I think she have to make a new channel since she was uploading PS and Ch7 took her user down for PS. So sad...Here the link to watch that lakorn of Kan & Koy onher new channel.

sarNie Egg
Thanks TubbyTinker for the update. I feel bad for both of the cast for staying up so late. I thought that they were half way filming this lakorn what happened?

hehe....I though ya knew Kan have another lakorn beside PS. That lakorn of Kan with Koy, I think is his first p'ke role....

Prisna is upload that lakorn of Kan & Koy on her channel. I think she have to make a new channel since she was uploading PS and Ch7 took her user down for PS. So sad...Here the link to watch that lakorn of Kan & Koy onher new channel.

Random question, is kan a lefty? Lol