[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
No no!!!why would he mess around with cheer???? So he does love praidao??? Wth!! Aww i have a feeling the endings gonna be sad. Like someone gonna die its either praidao or our P'kan! Im dying of curiosity now! Anyone got spoilers????

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
No one going to die, it's all i can say.
If i going to say how it's gonna be, it wouldn't be good when we watch the lakorn but remember no one gonna be die.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I hope they don't disappoint us with the ending, i remember cheer saying something in the inerview... Maybe sri & paul wont end up together??? Hu-hu i hope it wont be like that. There so much mystery i really cant predict whats gonna happen. So sad....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That can't and won't happen. They've come to a conclusion that there are SO MANY Kan-Cheer shipper out there. If the don't end up together, we'll definitely kill them for that. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
im sure petch and sri will end up together but that scene just pierced my heart. why would he kiss dao on the forehead? that doesnt feel right.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
That can't and won't happen. They've come to a conclusion that there are SO MANY Kan-Cheer shipper out there. If the don't end up together, we'll definitely kill them for that. lol
I hopre so!!! It really broke my heart too when i saw that pic!!!! Its like hes messing with siri! and she'd be heart broken, praidao has to be with tye too!! Its just right..... Please please... Lol. Damn these pics, anticipation KILLS!!! WONDER WHEN PRAIDAO GONNA WAKE UP & HOW SIRI WILL REACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT THEY'RE FIAN'CE'S!

Anyone got spoilers for us?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
im sure petch and sri will end up together but that scene just pierced my heart. why would he kiss dao on the forehead? that doesnt feel right.
Forreals.. its so wrong!!! Kissing on the forhead aint no joke. Maybe he did like praidao, just not love her... Idkwhat do u guys think? Or did he use her to get to dennis??? & what does praidao know that dennis feels threaten by? Duen nees to leave him... I aint excuseing him anymore, i was gonna give him a chance but hell no after the lastest epsiodes? That man is pure evil.

kanica

sarNie Egg
I think he still loves Sri, but he must have his reasons.Even if he says he loves plaidao,
it means nothing, it's just words
he hasn't feelings for her.
This is absurd, then why is he jealous,
why is he hurt by the words of Sri

fun

Expired Sarnie
that is a different story. we are talking about that kiss he planted on dao's forhead. sri says she loves tae but you could tell right off the bat, she meant it saracastically. and she really does love tae but not in that kind of way. i dont mind if he said he loves dao to trigger sri's soft spot but it is a kiss. a hug would be appropiate but a kiss like that?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Dao is an undercover cop. I think she know more then she was suppose to know about Dennis maybe that why Dennis feel threatening.

Man I can't wait til Monday. Two more days to go.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
just watched ep 9. i loved when sri paused and said 'thank you' to paul very sincerely.
i'm so late with this lakorn, hopefully i will finish ep 10 today

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=m-feedu&v=UqMyBxO6sFM

Can someone tranlate what they are asking cheer? I know its about cheer & kan on kanpak show. Soemthing about fans loving them alot supporting them & doing mv's website ect? But i cant understand all of it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Dao is an undercover cop. I think she know more then she was suppose to know about Dennis
that i meant saracastically lol but deun already know of dennis dirty background, his sleeping around and his horrendous personality. i nearly wanted to cut off his manhood when he told deun it is different when a wife sleeps around and that it is absolutely not wrong if he cheats and sleep around with others.

but like you said i think that way too. dao probably was going to report him to the police with evidence she accidently found.

lovestar welcome to the orn club lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://m.youtube.com...u&v=UqMyBxO6sFM

Can someone tranlate what they are asking cheer? I know its about cheer & kan on kanpak show. Soemthing about fans loving them alot supporting them & doing mv's website ect? But i cant understand all of it.
They asked whether Cheer and Kan would or is continuing their relationships off screen and Cheer denies it. Then Cheer thanks her fans and the viewers. She admits to watch fan-made MVs of Sri and Paul and even edited S&P scenes of Pang Sanaeha on days that she doesn't get to watch the lakorn live. They also asked why Cheer is so shy around Kan, Cheer simply said because they have to look into each other's eyes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They asked whether Cheer and Kan would or is continuing their relationships off screen and Cheer denies it. Then Cheer thanks her fans and the viewers. She admits to watch fan-made MVs of Sri and Paul and even edited S&P scenes of Pang Sanaeha on days that she doesn't get to watch the lakorn live. They also asked why Cheer is so shy around Kan, Cheer simply said because they have to look into each other's eyes.
Haha I had to lol-ed. So is she implying that she has never looked into her other co-workers' eyes? I think the media should just lay off the subject. I get so annoyed because so many celebrities had been verbally harassed by the media with the same lame-o questions. I wonder why Tle and Min are not bombarded with these questions lol or it could be that I only read the what people says on here and there because I don't fully understand and read Thai and I sure stay away from their gossip/news websites unless it is filled with pictures haha.

I think this might be Cheer's comeback lakorn, she might even get promoted again.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:thanks: Kudaranai.

I agree fun4fun...that question is just to... :lol2: ...Maybe her other co-stars never look at her the way Kan is looking at her... :spin: make her go all weak and bubbly every time they look into each other eyes....lol....

I hope too that this lakorn will be Cheer comeback.